Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [DRAWING] FF Dom Raffle -Round 13 pg.210
1 2 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 211
@Phaedra

1. Mementoes from the Sea of a Thousand Currents
2. Runes Have Power; Exercise Caution
3. Are They Cuffs... or Shackles?
4. Bust by Saxophony
5. FLUBBER
6. It's Magic!
7. Fur and Feathers
8. Gladiators Have No Friends...
9. Lavaborn Sparks

Thanks for running this raffle! ^^
@Phaedra

1. Mementoes from the Sea of a Thousand Currents
2. Runes Have Power; Exercise Caution
3. Are They Cuffs... or Shackles?
4. Bust by Saxophony
5. FLUBBER
6. It's Magic!
7. Fur and Feathers
8. Gladiators Have No Friends...
9. Lavaborn Sparks

Thanks for running this raffle! ^^
H3F42Xv.pngEeCeg6b.pngIaXSodd.png
@Phaedra
WOW I wasn't expecting to be drawn at all! Thank you and congrats to the others!~ :D

Hard to pick, but... I think I'll go with:
  1. Plushie Dragon Adopt
  2. Peace & Love
@Phaedra
WOW I wasn't expecting to be drawn at all! Thank you and congrats to the others!~ :D

Hard to pick, but... I think I'll go with:
  1. Plushie Dragon Adopt
  2. Peace & Love
doJfCyP.gifje67dzK.gif59TgHaL.png
@Phaedra
Whoops, I'm a bit late in responding! I'm sixth, but I see that everyone ahead of me has already responded save one person, so I'll just list my first and second choices!

Mementos from the Sea of a Thousand Currents
Girl’s Night!

Thanks so much! :D
@Phaedra
Whoops, I'm a bit late in responding! I'm sixth, but I see that everyone ahead of me has already responded save one person, so I'll just list my first and second choices!

Mementos from the Sea of a Thousand Currents
Girl’s Night!

Thanks so much! :D
6pMAXtp.jpg
@Legete

Ahh -- perfect, you're just in time!! :D

I'll get down to handing out some prizes now, and get the ball rolling on draw twelve!! Yay!!
@Legete

Ahh -- perfect, you're just in time!! :D

I'll get down to handing out some prizes now, and get the ball rolling on draw twelve!! Yay!!
CaaEFO4.png
Alrighty!! :-)

Drawing number 12 is about to go live -- but first:

@Hawkfeather -- You offered a plushie adoptable, which has been won by @FoolishRay!! :)

And @Saxophony -- @Kievan has won a bust from you!!

Please get in touch with one another and give me a shout if you need anything!! :)
Alrighty!! :-)

Drawing number 12 is about to go live -- but first:

@Hawkfeather -- You offered a plushie adoptable, which has been won by @FoolishRay!! :)

And @Saxophony -- @Kievan has won a bust from you!!

Please get in touch with one another and give me a shout if you need anything!! :)
CaaEFO4.png
Draw Twelve

Okidoki!!! Round number twelve, everyone, still have prizes, and we have more winners

Our ten new winners are..................
  1. #103773 -- @Yalto!!
  2. #177983 -- @Vanq!!
  3. #54917 -- @Pseudoscience!!
  4. #104544 -- @Lapillus!!
  5. #20822 -- @Parsnips!!
  6. #77688 -- @mintSMASH!!
  7. #169683 -- @Essynkardi!!
  8. #11472 -- @Charliex8!!
  9. #19749 -- @furiouswolf!!
  10. #80008 -- @Livestraes!!

Congratulations!!

Please ping me and list the top prizes you would like to have -- using the prize pack names and listing as many items as the order in which your ticket was drawn! So, first lists one item, second lists two, and so on and so forth! You will each receive the first prize in your list that is not claimed by someone before you, and you have 36 hours to get back to me! :)

Interest Pings: @cinnamonty @Nryenth @AlexiaSkye @Covert @Marchelute @Rulanir @valure @Yoda @ShadowRising @Steex @Ruffian @McMod @youreyes2see @Foffle @Shad0stryk @Scyshe @Dorugamon @Achi @Jaigalaar @AphroditeLeFay @Sylvandyr @Kimdra @SparkleDeer @Manarion @Kittzilla @Bludra @satellitekuzu @Xerin @SilverBook @SenchaDrake @Esperial @StarkHarkness @TaffiCat @Ammut @Rabenherz @MrFattymccatcat @ScarlettFire @Astarael @kawakamis @Vil @Charlein @adeegeeak @inkexplosions @Nogivox @Ookamiotoko @Fawntastic @Jadedry @Acrid @Vil @NebulaLagoon @Tangaroa @PorkWithBones @Siaur @Catwyrm @Glacidia @Malachitgeist @sbslink @SapphireElegy
Draw Twelve

Okidoki!!! Round number twelve, everyone, still have prizes, and we have more winners

Our ten new winners are..................
  1. #103773 -- @Yalto!!
  2. #177983 -- @Vanq!!
  3. #54917 -- @Pseudoscience!!
  4. #104544 -- @Lapillus!!
  5. #20822 -- @Parsnips!!
  6. #77688 -- @mintSMASH!!
  7. #169683 -- @Essynkardi!!
  8. #11472 -- @Charliex8!!
  9. #19749 -- @furiouswolf!!
  10. #80008 -- @Livestraes!!

Congratulations!!

Please ping me and list the top prizes you would like to have -- using the prize pack names and listing as many items as the order in which your ticket was drawn! So, first lists one item, second lists two, and so on and so forth! You will each receive the first prize in your list that is not claimed by someone before you, and you have 36 hours to get back to me! :)

Interest Pings: @cinnamonty @Nryenth @AlexiaSkye @Covert @Marchelute @Rulanir @valure @Yoda @ShadowRising @Steex @Ruffian @McMod @youreyes2see @Foffle @Shad0stryk @Scyshe @Dorugamon @Achi @Jaigalaar @AphroditeLeFay @Sylvandyr @Kimdra @SparkleDeer @Manarion @Kittzilla @Bludra @satellitekuzu @Xerin @SilverBook @SenchaDrake @Esperial @StarkHarkness @TaffiCat @Ammut @Rabenherz @MrFattymccatcat @ScarlettFire @Astarael @kawakamis @Vil @Charlein @adeegeeak @inkexplosions @Nogivox @Ookamiotoko @Fawntastic @Jadedry @Acrid @Vil @NebulaLagoon @Tangaroa @PorkWithBones @Siaur @Catwyrm @Glacidia @Malachitgeist @sbslink @SapphireElegy
CaaEFO4.png
@Phaedra

Fur and Feathers

Let me help
helping hand
Girl’s Night!
Smarter Than You

@Phaedra

Fur and Feathers

Let me help
helping hand
Girl’s Night!
Smarter Than You

ihxJm60.png
I collect Tengu Callers and Greybeak Reapers!

I will pay 5kt/5g per familiar
@Phaedra
  1. It’s Magic! wrote:
  2. Girl’s Night! wrote:
  3. But Mom… Now I’m Safer! wrote:
  4. Are they Cuffs… or Shackles? wrote:
@Phaedra
  1. It’s Magic! wrote:
  2. Girl’s Night! wrote:
  3. But Mom… Now I’m Safer! wrote:
  4. Are they Cuffs… or Shackles? wrote:
@Phaedra
I'd like Gladiators Have No Friends… Thanks!
@Phaedra
I'd like Gladiators Have No Friends… Thanks!
@Phaedra Yay, I won something! *dances* Thank you for making such a fun raffle with so many prizes. xD

1. Mementoes from the Dragonhome
2. Girl’s Night!
3. Can’t Have Too Much Jewellry!
@Phaedra Yay, I won something! *dances* Thank you for making such a fun raffle with so many prizes. xD

1. Mementoes from the Dragonhome
2. Girl’s Night!
3. Can’t Have Too Much Jewellry!
HlyrCMY.pngHlyrCMY.pngHlyrCMY.pngHlyrCMY.png
1 2 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 211