Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [NATURE DOM] -DRAWING PG 213
@lisasunny

Got five for you today: four pearlies at level 6 and another pearlie + ripple at level 8. (Sending two of the 6's for 1t.)
@lisasunny

Got five for you today: four pearlies at level 6 and another pearlie + ripple at level 8. (Sending two of the 6's for 1t.)
@NekkoChan

Sounds good, I'll record them and get them sent off to Glademom lickety-split!
@NekkoChan

Sounds good, I'll record them and get them sent off to Glademom lickety-split!
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif
up..
up..
Looking to purchase a Bone fiend! - ON HOLD
Bone Fiend
@lez
Got them all, thank you! <3
@lez
Got them all, thank you! <3
Come on guys, we've got this. Send us your dragons!
Come on guys, we've got this. Send us your dragons!
Bone Fiend
@Lupen got a few for you. Still training some, though.
@Lupen got a few for you. Still training some, though.
FileB_zpsjcqgmbiz.png
@Ganondorf

I sent you three dragons a little bit ago, did you see them? Two breed bonus and one gene bonus. :)
@Ganondorf

I sent you three dragons a little bit ago, did you see them? Two breed bonus and one gene bonus. :)
wind3_by_shadowshot9-d9g07sf.pngx2Uu1ph.png
knjfug1.png
@Skazka Oh I'm not one of the members accepting, just helping to bump the thread ^^ Please check the spreadsheet for those marked "online". You can ping any of them and send them your dragons.
@Skazka Oh I'm not one of the members accepting, just helping to bump the thread ^^ Please check the spreadsheet for those marked "online". You can ping any of them and send them your dragons.
Bone Fiend
@Sadistic Hiya, it says you're online on the doc so I'm sending a noodle over to you! Level 7 + breed bonus so 13600+1250=14850 right? ^^
@Sadistic Hiya, it says you're online on the doc so I'm sending a noodle over to you! Level 7 + breed bonus so 13600+1250=14850 right? ^^
@scaledfoxx Yep, that's correct! Sorry for the delay in responding, and thanks for supporting Nature! o:
@scaledfoxx Yep, that's correct! Sorry for the delay in responding, and thanks for supporting Nature! o:
"That was a nice distraction."
"The time I was able to spend with you... It was like memories of pure light."
tumblr_inline_nr3jt1Pqab1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jstm7lK1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jt1Pqab1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jstm7lK1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jt1Pqab1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jstm7lK1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jt1Pqab1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jstm7lK1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jtp2T4U1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jstm7lK1s7z3me_75sq.png
"Sweet dreams. I'll be with you before long."
"That's how it's done."
Humans are the most irrational beings.

QBTY.pnggVbL.png
bH4wU.gif