Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Raffle for June/July Newbies [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 71 72
@sylscarlett would like to join the raffle! i'm a july newbie c: i also put the banner in my signature!
@sylscarlett would like to join the raffle! i'm a july newbie c: i also put the banner in my signature!
@Ladie, Thank you for adding the banner! Your tickets have been recorded. :)

@Zillua, your ticket has been recorded! :)

@Ladie, Thank you for adding the banner! Your tickets have been recorded. :)

@Zillua, your ticket has been recorded! :)

@agustd

Thank you for buying tickets! The treasure you sent has been added to the prizes. And thanks for adding the banner. All of your tickets have been recorded. :)

I can't say for sure about the prizes. I might keep the Bump and Banner prize as just 1 big one or I might break it up. Like I mentioned on the main post I am still getting donations. And it all depends on how many participants there are.

I will definitely make an announcement about the prizes packs the week before the raffle closes. :)
@agustd

Thank you for buying tickets! The treasure you sent has been added to the prizes. And thanks for adding the banner. All of your tickets have been recorded. :)

I can't say for sure about the prizes. I might keep the Bump and Banner prize as just 1 big one or I might break it up. Like I mentioned on the main post I am still getting donations. And it all depends on how many participants there are.

I will definitely make an announcement about the prizes packs the week before the raffle closes. :)
@Hedgehogs, your free tickets have been recorded! You can buy tickets by PMing me the treasure/gems. :)

@Scarfsickle, thanks for bumping the thread! I appreciate it. :) Unfortunately I can't give you credit for the banner because I can't see it.

@Poscat, your ticket has been recorded! :)
@Hedgehogs, your free tickets have been recorded! You can buy tickets by PMing me the treasure/gems. :)

@Scarfsickle, thanks for bumping the thread! I appreciate it. :) Unfortunately I can't give you credit for the banner because I can't see it.

@Poscat, your ticket has been recorded! :)
@sylscarlett OMG what terrible timing.... I swear on my dead aunt lucille I just accidentally cut it off for like twenty seconds and then went to fix it. Of course you happen to see it during that tiny time frame xD
@sylscarlett OMG what terrible timing.... I swear on my dead aunt lucille I just accidentally cut it off for like twenty seconds and then went to fix it. Of course you happen to see it during that tiny time frame xD
10x1.png
ezadeth-by-deoxtri-3.pngkroniil-by-deoxtri-3.png
5x1.png10x1.pngadorable art by Deoxtri~10x1.png10x1.png10x1.png

5x1.png g4DcSLb.gif10x1.png mlHpBMC.png
ll0CfnD.png

FObX7rS.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Magellanic, yes, you absolutely can! They have been recorded. :)

@Harmonywish, Thank you for bumping the thread! Your bump & banner tickets have been added. :)

@Downpour, your tickets have been added. :)

@WizWizWizardMan, thanks for bumping the threads! Your bump & banner tickets have been recorded. :)
@Magellanic, yes, you absolutely can! They have been recorded. :)

@Harmonywish, Thank you for bumping the thread! Your bump & banner tickets have been added. :)

@Downpour, your tickets have been added. :)

@WizWizWizardMan, thanks for bumping the threads! Your bump & banner tickets have been recorded. :)
@Jahkailija @KitsuneRuna

Thanks for adding the banner to your sig! Your tickets have all been recorded. :)
@Jahkailija @KitsuneRuna

Thanks for adding the banner to your sig! Your tickets have all been recorded. :)
@PattSso @Juniel

Thanks for adding the banner to your sig! Your tickets have been recorded. :)

@PattSso @Juniel

Thanks for adding the banner to your sig! Your tickets have been recorded. :)

@Scarfsickle

No worries! I can see your banner now and have added your free ticket for it. :)
@Scarfsickle

No worries! I can see your banner now and have added your free ticket for it. :)
@sylscarlett

I'd love to enter! I'm a July newbie.
@sylscarlett

I'd love to enter! I'm a July newbie.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 71 72