Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Raffle for June/July Newbies [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72
@sylscarlett Ahh I can't believe I won, thank you!

@sylscarlett Ahh I can't believe I won, thank you!

UL9DnVF.png
@ScarlettFire Prize pack 5 is all yours! I will send it out to you soon. [center][item=Cloudkeeper Herald] [item=Greatshell] [item=Blackwing Croaker] [item=Pink Satin Tunic] [item=tawny antlers] [item=Leaf Insect]x25 [item=Chameleon]x25 [item=Living Stones]x25 [item=Lakebottom Flounder]x25[/center]
@ScarlettFire

Prize pack 5 is all yours! I will send it out to you soon.

Cloudkeeper Herald Greatshell Blackwing Croaker Pink Satin Tunic Tawny Antlers
Leaf Insect x25 Chameleon x25 Living Stones x25 Lakebottom Flounder x25
@Juniel You have won prize pack 21! [center][item=Bucktooth Digger] [item=Irradiated Astronomer] [item=Marbled Jester] [item=bicolor petunia]x99 [item=watermelon]x99 [item=sugarmelon]x99 [item=hainu's eye]x99[/center]
@Juniel

You have won prize pack 21!

Bucktooth Digger Irradiated Astronomer Marbled Jester
Bicolor Petunia x99 Watermelon x99 Sugarmelon x99 Hainu's Eye x99
@Broderick Prize pack 7 is all yours! I'll send it out soon. [center][item=Polarfreeze Defender] [item=mammertee] [item=brown satin tunic] [item=Bleak Birdskull Headdress] [item=vile bolt] [item=bluespine slug]x15 [item=tigereye squirrel]x15 [item=firebelly scorpion]x15 [item=bicolor petunia]x15[/center]
@Broderick

Prize pack 7 is all yours! I'll send it out soon.

Polarfreeze Defender Mammertee Brown Satin Tunic Bleak Birdskull Headdress Vile Bolt
Bluespine Slug x15 Tigereye Squirrel x15 Firebelly Scorpion x15 Bicolor Petunia x15
@sylscarlett
Ah, thank you! ♥
@sylscarlett
Ah, thank you! ♥
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
@Mudcat

You have won prize pack 17! I'll send the skin your way soon.

@Mudcat

You have won prize pack 17! I'll send the skin your way soon.

@sylscarlett

YAAAAAAY!!!!!! I missed out on that one, and it's my favorite of the whole festival!!!!
@sylscarlett

YAAAAAAY!!!!!! I missed out on that one, and it's my favorite of the whole festival!!!!
gF8ZjMJ.png212wqp5.png
@Daddyselephant You have won prize pack 27! I will send it to you soon. [center][item=exotic arcanist idol] [item=windcarve harpy] [item=Nature Runestone] [item=discipline] [item=Rusted Treasure Chest]x5[/center]
@Daddyselephant

You have won prize pack 27! I will send it to you soon.

Exotic Arcanist Idol Windcarve Harpy Nature Runestone Discipline Rusted Treasure Chest x5
@TabsBrowser Prize pack 12 is all yours! I will send the chest out to you soon. [center][item=Sunbeam Sentinel Chest][/center]
@TabsBrowser

Prize pack 12 is all yours! I will send the chest out to you soon.

Sunbeam Sentinel Chest
@Scarfsickle You have won prize pack 26! I'll send the armor and the other items to you soon. [center][item=Dented Iron Boots] [item=Dented Iron Belt] [item=Dented Iron Gauntlets] [item=Dented Iron Gorget] [item=Dented Iron Helmet] [item=Dented Iron Pauldrons] [item=Dented Iron Tail Cuffs] [item=bloody head bandage] [item=bloody leg bandages] [item=bloody wing bandages][/center]
@Scarfsickle

You have won prize pack 26! I'll send the armor and the other items to you soon.

Dented Iron Boots Dented Iron Belt Dented Iron Gauntlets Dented Iron Gorget Dented Iron Helmet
Dented Iron Pauldrons Dented Iron Tail Cuffs Bloody Head Bandage Bloody Leg Bandages Bloody Wing Bandages
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72