Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Q's Golden Idol -PRIZES AWARDED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 66 67
@manojalpa

I appreciate the offer, and I will certainly consider it. No one questioned the drawings when I raffled off my Skycat. I would hope that my reputation for being a 100% honest player precedes itself. Since I joined this site back on June 29, 2013 I have dealt with hundreds of players in many different types of deals from selling Gems, to selling and Raffling off other retired items. I have never given anyone any reason to doubt my honesty.
@manojalpa

I appreciate the offer, and I will certainly consider it. No one questioned the drawings when I raffled off my Skycat. I would hope that my reputation for being a 100% honest player precedes itself. Since I joined this site back on June 29, 2013 I have dealt with hundreds of players in many different types of deals from selling Gems, to selling and Raffling off other retired items. I have never given anyone any reason to doubt my honesty.
@PoetryInMotion

Thank you for the interest in the raffle but I am not accepting glowing embers until Sunday. Also the rate of the Festival currency is 1:1 which means 1 glowing ember is equivalent to 1 gem which means it would take 100 Glowing Embers to get 1 number. I have returned the embers you sent me.

With the up coming festival, if the Thundercrack Carnivale is any indication, players will actually be able to brew currency. So it will not be difficult to get the embers to get tickets.

Embers will only be accepted for entries starting 8/23 and ending 8/29 at the end of The Flameforger's Festival.

I am fairly sure that my rules are clear on the 1:1 Ratio.
@PoetryInMotion

Thank you for the interest in the raffle but I am not accepting glowing embers until Sunday. Also the rate of the Festival currency is 1:1 which means 1 glowing ember is equivalent to 1 gem which means it would take 100 Glowing Embers to get 1 number. I have returned the embers you sent me.

With the up coming festival, if the Thundercrack Carnivale is any indication, players will actually be able to brew currency. So it will not be difficult to get the embers to get tickets.

Embers will only be accepted for entries starting 8/23 and ending 8/29 at the end of The Flameforger's Festival.

I am fairly sure that my rules are clear on the 1:1 Ratio.
@qnyxz
I'm loving this and I think it looks great! I'm only able to afford a single ticket so Nyeh, I'm saving all the treasure I can for flame forgers, but afterwards I'll be buying tickets with treasure, its all I can honestly afford with my personal problems.

<3
@qnyxz
I'm loving this and I think it looks great! I'm only able to afford a single ticket so Nyeh, I'm saving all the treasure I can for flame forgers, but afterwards I'll be buying tickets with treasure, its all I can honestly afford with my personal problems.

<3
Wyna smiled and tilted her head slightly to the left, a glimmer of orange flame grew in her eyes showing her true soul under the disguise she so often wore. "I am something most people fear, I am a dragon. I am a black dragon, and as you stand before me with your eyes widening and just about to step back think how I have treated you. Think how I became your friend; laughed, sang, drank and told tales of a dragon with a human soul. Tell me I am like the others, I dare you."

- Extract from World of Warcraft Roleplay.
@Qnyxz I can vouch for your legit-ness! I'll be buying SO MANY TICKETS, YOU GUY. SRSLY. But I'll start with 5, please =)

I'll be linking your raffle on my threads :D

edit: I got #17 *celebrates*
@Qnyxz I can vouch for your legit-ness! I'll be buying SO MANY TICKETS, YOU GUY. SRSLY. But I'll start with 5, please =)

I'll be linking your raffle on my threads :D

edit: I got #17 *celebrates*
@Blueshimmer127

Thanks for the compliment. Next week though you may be able to find a way to get the Festival currency to be able to afford entries.
@Blueshimmer127

Thanks for the compliment. Next week though you may be able to find a way to get the Festival currency to be able to afford entries.
@Qnyxz

First of all, awesome raffle! I did have a question though about your drawing system. You say that winning tickets will be awarded set prizes, with the Idol being last, and that you can only win one prize.

The way I read this it sounds like people who purchase the most amount of tickets will not likely have a good chance at the Idol. People with a lot of tickets are more likely to get one of the other prizes before the Idol is being drawn for.

Am I reading this correctly?
@Qnyxz

First of all, awesome raffle! I did have a question though about your drawing system. You say that winning tickets will be awarded set prizes, with the Idol being last, and that you can only win one prize.

The way I read this it sounds like people who purchase the most amount of tickets will not likely have a good chance at the Idol. People with a lot of tickets are more likely to get one of the other prizes before the Idol is being drawn for.

Am I reading this correctly?
FRLL21T.png
VUFjPIB.png
@Axikor Thank you for the compliment and concern.

After thinking it about your question I have modified the drawing rules. The Grand Prize is still Prize number 50 and will not be awarded if the prize is not unlocked, however, I am going to draw the prizes in reverse number starting with #50 working backwards to Prize #1. It means that the Grand Prize will be drawn first, followed by the other prizes. This will give those who purchase more numbers a better chance at winning the Grand Prize. There is no guarantee that a purchasing any amount of numbers will give you the Golden Idol but the more numbers purchased the higher chance you will have at winning it or any other prize.
@Axikor Thank you for the compliment and concern.

After thinking it about your question I have modified the drawing rules. The Grand Prize is still Prize number 50 and will not be awarded if the prize is not unlocked, however, I am going to draw the prizes in reverse number starting with #50 working backwards to Prize #1. It means that the Grand Prize will be drawn first, followed by the other prizes. This will give those who purchase more numbers a better chance at winning the Grand Prize. There is no guarantee that a purchasing any amount of numbers will give you the Golden Idol but the more numbers purchased the higher chance you will have at winning it or any other prize.
@Qnyxz

Ok, thanks for clarifying! I do like your new drawing pattern a lot better.

Yeah, no matter how many tickets one buys there is never any guarantees, just greater chances! I would just hate for someone to blow XX,XXX gems on this, and manage to be the first winner drawn, only to get a couple apparel items. :P
@Qnyxz

Ok, thanks for clarifying! I do like your new drawing pattern a lot better.

Yeah, no matter how many tickets one buys there is never any guarantees, just greater chances! I would just hate for someone to blow XX,XXX gems on this, and manage to be the first winner drawn, only to get a couple apparel items. :P
FRLL21T.png
VUFjPIB.png
@Qnyxz

I know this is raining on your parade here but...

Although I do appreciate your raffle, and it is up to everyone else as to whether or not they wish to participate, since this is a personal Raffle that happens to be taking place right on top of/during the FlameForger's Festival, don't you feel it might draw attention away from the flight sponsored activities that people have put a lot of time and effort into?
@Qnyxz

I know this is raining on your parade here but...

Although I do appreciate your raffle, and it is up to everyone else as to whether or not they wish to participate, since this is a personal Raffle that happens to be taking place right on top of/during the FlameForger's Festival, don't you feel it might draw attention away from the flight sponsored activities that people have put a lot of time and effort into?
x0CMhAc.png rkylBBV.png zyvrj7C.png
@Lucifer15 it's taking place during several festivals and the time between. I don't see the issue here? People can take part when and if they want to.
@Lucifer15 it's taking place during several festivals and the time between. I don't see the issue here? People can take part when and if they want to.
I collect Vibrant Flutterers!

I'm recovering from a serious illness. Please bear with me as I'm very tired and out of it right now.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 66 67