Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CLOSED, Thanks for Posting!
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 15 16
@Plushnoodle, count me in ^^
@Plushnoodle, count me in ^^
I'm 3 hours behind flight rising time.
@plushnoodle @Aspyria Thanks!
@plushnoodle @Aspyria Thanks!
@plushnoodle

Wow, sounds like fun! So nice ;_;
@plushnoodle

Wow, sounds like fun! So nice ;_;
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif
Thousands Have Lived Without Love, Not One Without Water.
– W.H.Auden
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif
@Plushnoodle

Thanks so much! c:
@Plushnoodle

Thanks so much! c:
003_zpsjbqcddkn.gif 135_zpsu30cweib.gif 121_zpslvyys6si.gif 059_zpskdgnvvgv.gif 036_zpsclzfvofh.gif 149_zpsgzjipg8m.gif
Thanks for hosting this!
Thanks for hosting this!
m19oZdp.png
@Aspyria

Thank you so so very much! I will definitely name and dress her up! If I ever do decide to leave this site or no longer am able to care for her I will definitely message you about returning her. Thank you!!
@Aspyria

Thank you so so very much! I will definitely name and dress her up! If I ever do decide to leave this site or no longer am able to care for her I will definitely message you about returning her. Thank you!!
584.png 9475.pngQQUGtr8.png
@HedgeHogs no worries, if you decide to leave you are welcome to just give her to another newbie :)
@HedgeHogs no worries, if you decide to leave you are welcome to just give her to another newbie :)
4MKDoae.png
@Aspyria

Alrighty haha! c: Thank you again! I don't think I'll be leaving any time soon. So far I am LOVING this site. *w* Every one is so kind and I love the fairgrounds and battlegrounds and such
@Aspyria

Alrighty haha! c: Thank you again! I don't think I'll be leaving any time soon. So far I am LOVING this site. *w* Every one is so kind and I love the fairgrounds and battlegrounds and such
584.png 9475.pngQQUGtr8.png
@Plushnoodle, count me in. :)
@Plushnoodle, count me in. :)
@Hedgehogs

glad to hear you're having fun! <3
@Hedgehogs

glad to hear you're having fun! <3
4MKDoae.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 15 16