Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CLOSED, Thanks for Posting!
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16
@Plushnoodle I would love one if you have any left and don't mind! I just joined last night and everyone is so kind here so far! Thank you for doing this for us! :D
@Plushnoodle I would love one if you have any left and don't mind! I just joined last night and everyone is so kind here so far! Thank you for doing this for us! :D
584.png 9475.pngQQUGtr8.png
@plushnoodle could I get a thing?
@plushnoodle could I get a thing?
OWMus8Y.png
@plushnoodle: May I have some stuffs? Thanks!
@plushnoodle: May I have some stuffs? Thanks!
33vzuwj.jpg________ 2nh2l4z.png
@Plushnoodle I'd love to have thing please :)
@Plushnoodle I'd love to have thing please :)
@Hedgehogs sending the CR for your dragon! (all i request is that you give her a good home, if you plan to exalt, send her back to me) ^-^

@Moonlace @ForestGuardian @Ninjago21 sending over gifts in @Plushnoodle 's absence :)
(trust me, we worked it all out)
@Hedgehogs sending the CR for your dragon! (all i request is that you give her a good home, if you plan to exalt, send her back to me) ^-^

@Moonlace @ForestGuardian @Ninjago21 sending over gifts in @Plushnoodle 's absence :)
(trust me, we worked it all out)
4MKDoae.png
Ah, I have five minutes! Thanks @Aspyria! @Espressonist @WolfPrincess Sending over your gifts!
Ah, I have five minutes! Thanks @Aspyria! @Espressonist @WolfPrincess Sending over your gifts!
Ft1xdVt.pngo9GbwME.png[/url]
@Plushnoodle Free stuff? Yay!
@Plushnoodle Free stuff? Yay!
@Hedgehog Congrats for winning the dragon prize!
@Hedgehog Congrats for winning the dragon prize!
@moondaze I have to leave now, you will receive your prize either from Aspyria or when I get back.
@moondaze I have to leave now, you will receive your prize either from Aspyria or when I get back.
@moondaze i'll send something over

@plushnoodle taken care of ^-^
@moondaze i'll send something over

@plushnoodle taken care of ^-^
4MKDoae.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16