Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Familiar Adoption Center Raffle~! (Done)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[center] [img]http://i.gyazo.com/461c89f2784dfb33f3a009ce83f61fb3.png[/img] [size=5][font=InaiMathi][color=#164924][b]TICKETS BEING DRAWN NOW~[/b] Hey everyone! I run an Adoption Center for familiars over in the Wind forums and it's always nice to get donations rolling in so people can get to filling their bestiaries. So, a raffle is a good way to go about getting lots of familiars for the bank, especially before the registration window. Your main guide for this raffle is [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1L17qyCG9TOFXx7GUL2Lrw0TOGuSQ8nE0ZcyGAqC_abU/edit?pli=1#gid=0][b][u]this spreadsheet![/u][/b][/url] It shows you [b]the worth of each familiar in tickets[/b] for the raffle. So for instance, if you donate an Elk and a Dwarf Truffle, which are worth 1 ticket and 5 tickets respectively, you'll have 6 tickets total. The spreadsheet is [i]not[/i] entirely complete so if you see familiars missing, warn me. (max value is 15 tickets per familiar, min value is 1.) Tickets can also be bought with treasure and gems, where [b]1 Ticket = 500t | 1 Ticket = 1g[/b]. [u]NOTE:[/u][/size] While every single familiar donation is appreciated, I'd really like it if you could send varied familiars and not like 30 Storm Seekers at once :') [size=5]PRIZES[/size] [quote=CLAIMED] --- [/quote] [quote=CLAIMED] --- [/quote] [quote=CLAIMED] --- [/quote] [quote=CLAIMED] --- [/quote] [quote=CLAIMED] --- [/quote] [quote=CLAIMED] --- [/quote] [quote=Blob Friends][item=Cheerful Residue][item=Leftover Residue][item=Sentient Alloy][item=Shiny Residue][/quote] [quote=CLAIMED] --- [/quote] [quote=Caped up][item=Waverider Cape][item=Winter Cape][item=Woodsdrake Cape][/quote] [quote=CLAIMED] --- [/quote] [quote=CLAIMED] --- [/quote] [quote=Da hood][item=Burlap Hood][item=Peacebringer's Cowl][item=Mysterious Cowl][item=Whisperer's Cowl][/quote] [quote=Magic boons][skin=2567][item=Meditate][item=Concentration][item=Haste] [item=Scholar]x3 [item=Discipline][item=Empathetic Regeneration][/quote] [quote=CLAIMED]---[/quote] [quote=Shipper on Deck][size=5][color=#567c11]A right to the whole result nest of any two dragons in my lair you can choose to breed![/quote] [size=6]UNLOCK AT 500 POINTS: (UNLOCKED!~) [quote=i draw (this is probably never unavailable...)][size=5][color=#567c11]Free art + Pixel art of ANYTHING[/quote] [size=6]UNLOCK AT 1000 POINTS: (UNLOCKED!~) [quote=Swippity][item=Crumbling Leather]x50 [item=Intact Parchment]x50 [item=Tiny Feathers]x50 [item=Reflective Fish Scales]x50 [item=Wispy Foxtail]x50 [item=Muckbottom Shell]x50 [item=Chipped Blackened Legbones]x50 [item=Crowntail Surgling]x50 [item=Butterflyfish]x50 [item=Emerald Striker]x2[/quote] [size=6]UNLOCK AT 2200 POINTS: (UNLOCKED!~) [quote=CLAIMED] --- [/quote] [size=5][font=InaiMathi][color=#164924]Help spread this around! [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1505046][img]http://i.gyazo.com/28661181f130e9f88e8d37498ecbb73c.png[/img] [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1505046][img]http://i.gyazo.com/28661181f130e9f88e8d37498ecbb73c.png[/img][/code] [size=5][font=InaiMathi][color=#164924]And most importantly, have fun! total tickets: 2564 total participants: 23
461c89f2784dfb33f3a009ce83f61fb3.png

TICKETS BEING DRAWN NOW~

Hey everyone! I run an Adoption Center for familiars over in the Wind forums and it's always nice to get donations rolling in so people can get to filling their bestiaries. So, a raffle is a good way to go about getting lots of familiars for the bank, especially before the registration window.

Your main guide for this raffle is this spreadsheet!
It shows you the worth of each familiar in tickets for the raffle. So for instance, if you donate an Elk and a Dwarf Truffle, which are worth 1 ticket and 5 tickets respectively, you'll have 6 tickets total. The spreadsheet is not entirely complete so if you see familiars missing, warn me. (max value is 15 tickets per familiar, min value is 1.)

Tickets can also be bought with treasure and gems, where
1 Ticket = 500t | 1 Ticket = 1g.

NOTE:
While every single familiar donation is appreciated, I'd really like it if you could send varied familiars and not like 30 Storm Seekers at once :')

PRIZES
CLAIMED wrote:
---
CLAIMED wrote:
---
CLAIMED wrote:
---
CLAIMED wrote:
---
CLAIMED wrote:
---
CLAIMED wrote:
---
Blob Friends wrote:
Cheerful Residue Leftover Residue Sentient Alloy Shiny Residue
CLAIMED wrote:
---
Caped up wrote:
Waverider Cape Winter Cape Woodsdrake Cape
CLAIMED wrote:
---
CLAIMED wrote:
---
Da hood wrote:
Burlap Hood Peacebringer's Cowl Mysterious Cowl Whisperer's Cowl
Magic boons wrote:
Meditate Concentration Haste Scholar x3 Discipline Empathetic Regeneration
CLAIMED wrote:
---
Shipper on Deck wrote:
A right to the whole result nest of any two dragons in my lair you can choose to breed!

UNLOCK AT 500 POINTS: (UNLOCKED!~)

i draw (this is probably never unavailable...) wrote:
Free art + Pixel art of ANYTHING

UNLOCK AT 1000 POINTS: (UNLOCKED!~)

Swippity wrote:
Crumbling Leather x50 Intact Parchment x50 Tiny Feathers x50 Reflective Fish Scales x50 Wispy Foxtail x50 Muckbottom Shell x50 Chipped Blackened Legbones x50 Crowntail Surgling x50 Butterflyfish x50 Emerald Striker x2

UNLOCK AT 2200 POINTS: (UNLOCKED!~)

CLAIMED wrote:
---

Help spread this around!

28661181f130e9f88e8d37498ecbb73c.png

Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1505046][img]http://i.gyazo.com/28661181f130e9f88e8d37498ecbb73c.png[/img]

And most importantly, have fun!

total tickets: 2564
total participants: 23
tumblr_nfxlvsLxwV1r9lpmmo7_r1_250.gif
Important little notes:

- Even though the adoption center is windy-only, this raffle is open to all flights~

- Tickets can only be acquired through donating familiars, treasure and gems. Other items won't work!

- The raffle will end in July 30th, given that there are at least 15 players. If by the deadline there are less than 15 different donators, I will either extend the deadline or ping the participants to ask if you want your familiars/money back.
Important little notes:

- Even though the adoption center is windy-only, this raffle is open to all flights~

- Tickets can only be acquired through donating familiars, treasure and gems. Other items won't work!

- The raffle will end in July 30th, given that there are at least 15 players. If by the deadline there are less than 15 different donators, I will either extend the deadline or ping the participants to ask if you want your familiars/money back.
@Echoo
Self ping for later.
(I think its open)

~A bit later............~
Ok I'm back. Couldn't help but be the first to post XD.
I'll send a few familiars over, And quick question @refure , can people bump this thread? Just curious!

@CloudHeart @Everglades
CHECK IT OUT!!!
WAIT!!!! Oops. didn't think that through. I'm not sure if this is open. I can delete this if it's not!!!!

NVM ITS OPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -theconstantwarinmyhead- @CloudHeart heheheh

@Echoo
Self ping for later.
(I think its open)

~A bit later............~
Ok I'm back. Couldn't help but be the first to post XD.
I'll send a few familiars over, And quick question @refure , can people bump this thread? Just curious!

@CloudHeart @Everglades
CHECK IT OUT!!!
WAIT!!!! Oops. didn't think that through. I'm not sure if this is open. I can delete this if it's not!!!!

NVM ITS OPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -theconstantwarinmyhead- @CloudHeart heheheh

Click Please:
2kcVwyY.jpgmz2W3hJ.jpg2kcVwyY.jpg
@CloudHeart
Remember this for layer.
Gotta finish Death Note and refunds first.
EDIT AGAIN CAUSE OF ECHOO
YEAH I CAN DELETE THIS IS YOU WANT, SO SORRY IF IT'S NOT OPEN ;-;
@CloudHeart
Remember this for layer.
Gotta finish Death Note and refunds first.
EDIT AGAIN CAUSE OF ECHOO
YEAH I CAN DELETE THIS IS YOU WANT, SO SORRY IF IT'S NOT OPEN ;-;
@Echoo @CloudHeart

IT'S OPEN YOU BAMBOOZIES I LEARNED MY LESSON FROM LAST TIME //holds head in dramatic shame

Also it's ok to bump this I need all them familiars for the new wisps that will be joining this month B)
@Echoo @CloudHeart

IT'S OPEN YOU BAMBOOZIES I LEARNED MY LESSON FROM LAST TIME //holds head in dramatic shame

Also it's ok to bump this I need all them familiars for the new wisps that will be joining this month B)
Wow! Now THAT'S a word you don't hear very often!!!!
Wow! Now THAT'S a word you don't hear very often!!!!
Click Please:
2kcVwyY.jpgmz2W3hJ.jpg2kcVwyY.jpg
HELLO I HAVE HEARD THAT I CAN SEND FAMILIARS FOR THIS READY YOURSELF @REFURE

Thank you <3
HELLO I HAVE HEARD THAT I CAN SEND FAMILIARS FOR THIS READY YOURSELF @REFURE

Thank you <3
tumblr_m2gaw8GLsG1qid2nw.gif YjWoQ61.pngtTESfRw.png
@Refure Thank you for the tickets. :) I'm posting here so I remember to buy more.
@Refure Thank you for the tickets. :) I'm posting here so I remember to buy more.
deity_windsinger_by_dogi_crimson-da5hmn0.gifaLHaKCG.png QZKA8BP.gif
OOOOH looks cool!
@XStormywolfX for later times
i will take a peek at the spreadsheet and send what i can!
OOOOH looks cool!
@XStormywolfX for later times
i will take a peek at the spreadsheet and send what i can!
4wPbTeZ.jpgSyCN2na.pngaM4Qu0f.gifOFrfPUV.pngSN6WNSw.png
@Refure

psssst

This looks awesome, but I can't find red breasted hainus on the sheet

:(
@Refure

psssst

This looks awesome, but I can't find red breasted hainus on the sheet

:(

G2 Sandsurges!
Wasp/Flair/Augment
300g/kt