Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ~~ FREE dragons and familiars ~~
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Assuming you are leaving FR, good luck on your next venture and thanks for doing this!

May I have the painted centaur if its still available?
Assuming you are leaving FR, good luck on your next venture and thanks for doing this!

May I have the painted centaur if its still available?
MiYFQWd.gif
May i get a Familiar? I am not picky. Any would be great :3 also i have sent a CR for a dragon,if thats okay with you
May i get a Familiar? I am not picky. Any would be great :3 also i have sent a CR for a dragon,if thats okay with you
Sorry to see you go!

I'd glady take the Skittering Mega Shrimp off your hands if it's still available, otherwise any familiar is good.
Sorry to see you go!

I'd glady take the Skittering Mega Shrimp off your hands if it's still available, otherwise any familiar is good.
Might I have that scarlet flycatcher? If it's taken the Maren ambusher would be a nice substitute. Thank you!
Might I have that scarlet flycatcher? If it's taken the Maren ambusher would be a nice substitute. Thank you!
klhJnOF.gifba8be269b2f2bc4bb37fc54e44ba68802dcf6d72.gifJc6ZU5D.png9YaT5lY.gifpuJggFR.gif
May I get the Gold-throated sparrow? If that's taken, then any familiar will do. Thank you very much!
May I get the Gold-throated sparrow? If that's taken, then any familiar will do. Thank you very much!
sgrUtbQ.png
yUZ4k.gif

tumblr (art)
@jjolteon
Is it possible to get a black wolf...? If not then possibly anything dark or white :3
@jjolteon
Is it possible to get a black wolf...? If not then possibly anything dark or white :3
tumblr_n9yaxujgHy1tfzajgo1_500.png
May i have a Nochnyr please?
May i have a Nochnyr please?
~I buy dragons born on October 6!~
Hi jjolteon,

May I request the Mesacliff Harpy, or the Mottled Buttersnake if the Harpy isn't available?

Thank you so much for offering to share your prizes with all of us before you leave. I wish you well in real life! :)

Cheers! Saskia
Hi jjolteon,

May I request the Mesacliff Harpy, or the Mottled Buttersnake if the Harpy isn't available?

Thank you so much for offering to share your prizes with all of us before you leave. I wish you well in real life! :)

Cheers! Saskia
7mXHQ6J.png
Hi, I was wondering if I could get that Hooded Dodo that you have ^_^
Hi, I was wondering if I could get that Hooded Dodo that you have ^_^
tumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o3_100.gif
Mithian | She/Her | +6hr
>Art Shop |
>Tumblr | Instagram
>Wishlist | Something Pretty

Uh??? What's this? trash?
vl5m1.gif
Thanks for doing this it gives everyone the chance to improve on their lairs and familiars :)

Also sorry to hear youre leaving :(

Can I please have your ringlet amphithere familiar.
Thanks for doing this it gives everyone the chance to improve on their lairs and familiars :)

Also sorry to hear youre leaving :(

Can I please have your ringlet amphithere familiar.
H1kd2Y3.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16