Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | All finished! Tickets being tallied!
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53
@prussianblue
thanks
@prussianblue
thanks
giphy.gifqfhaYao.pngi1XJPqE.gif
@legendbeary
Ah I got to this super late, but thank you!!
I actually really don't know what I'm doing when I dress up my dragons tbh. But for someone to say that I'm actually doing a good job at it means a bunch! So again thank you so much, that made my day.

Also, I just looked over your lair and your dragons are just... STUNNING.
@legendbeary
Ah I got to this super late, but thank you!!
I actually really don't know what I'm doing when I dress up my dragons tbh. But for someone to say that I'm actually doing a good job at it means a bunch! So again thank you so much, that made my day.

Also, I just looked over your lair and your dragons are just... STUNNING.
@DoctorK

Oh, thank you! It's always nice to make a good first impression just in case anybody stops by!
@DoctorK

Oh, thank you! It's always nice to make a good first impression just in case anybody stops by!
Axnljqv.png
[center][b][u]Mini-Contest #6 winner[/b][/u] Congratulations to @Relmril! [quote name="Relmril" date=2015-07-06 21:44:02] What a great opportunity to bring in the bad guy! Berylius [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8931374] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/89314/8931374_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b29iok4Fdro]You never saw the attack coming, a vicious blindsiding blow from who you thought you could trust. But as black ghastly smoke billows out from between his jagged teeth you wonder whether those long nights he spent pouring whispers over his cauldron meant he'd been currying favor with darker beings. Finally, he gathers himself again, rising to full height before letting out a bellowing laugh at your own peril. He gives his final words before lunging at you. "Everybody wants to rule the world."[/url] [/quote] [size=1]why'd u have to mess with my heart like that Berylius :'I[/size] [b]Mini-Contest #6 Runner Ups![/b] Special mention as well to @Aspyria & @Averil for their lovely entries! I'll be tossing a few random prizes your way as well! [b]Mini-Contest #7 Winner![/b] I realize I didn't actually give a winning [i]criteria[/i] or an actual prize listed for this contest haha. I think it's fantastic that so many people participated all the same. This was simply a mini-raffle in practice. Saying something nice was your entry, and I picked someone at random! So, that said: Congratulations to @fuwafuwa in winning that mini-contest! I will send you a PM with a choice between a few prizes, based off your specific interests in the near future. [b][u]And lastly...[/b][/u] As with all the others, all participants in the mini-contests are receiving 3 extra tickets. Now, with that said, I am going to tally up these last few tickets, and pick our winner!
Mini-Contest #6 winner
Congratulations to @Relmril!
why'd u have to mess with my heart like that Berylius :'I

Mini-Contest #6 Runner Ups!
Special mention as well to @Aspyria & @Averil for their lovely entries!
I'll be tossing a few random prizes your way as well!

Mini-Contest #7 Winner!
I realize I didn't actually give a winning criteria or an actual prize listed for this contest haha. I think it's fantastic that so many people participated all the same.
This was simply a mini-raffle in practice. Saying something nice was your entry, and I picked someone at random! So, that said:

Congratulations to @fuwafuwa in winning that mini-contest!

I will send you a PM with a choice between a few prizes, based off your specific interests in the near future.

And lastly...
As with all the others, all participants in the mini-contests are receiving 3 extra tickets. Now, with that said, I am going to tally up these last few tickets, and pick our winner!
33fdrb8.jpgmh52l0.jpg
2cf5awh.jpg34j5agn.jpg2lie81u.jpg
@Toothiana

That's Berylius for you! Wrecking hearts wherever he goes. And honestly, the biggest thank you ever for hosting such a fun giveaway (especially during your birthday)!
@Toothiana

That's Berylius for you! Wrecking hearts wherever he goes. And honestly, the biggest thank you ever for hosting such a fun giveaway (especially during your birthday)!
Axnljqv.png
Main Raffle Winner
And at long last, the raffle ticket pulled is--!!

@Zylem!!

Congratulations deary! I'll be sending your prizes off shortly!

To everybody else, once again I hope you enjoyed the raffle, and would love to see you around next time ♥ I hope your Flight Rising endeavors and otherwise are smooth and successful!
Main Raffle Winner
And at long last, the raffle ticket pulled is--!!

@Zylem!!

Congratulations deary! I'll be sending your prizes off shortly!

To everybody else, once again I hope you enjoyed the raffle, and would love to see you around next time ♥ I hope your Flight Rising endeavors and otherwise are smooth and successful!
33fdrb8.jpgmh52l0.jpg
2cf5awh.jpg34j5agn.jpg2lie81u.jpg
@Toothiana

Thanks for hosting! I hope you had a great birthday. :)
@Toothiana

Thanks for hosting! I hope you had a great birthday. :)
WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png
@Toothiana i bet your getting flooded with cute animal pictures but have another and happy birthday [img]http://cdnstatic.visualizeus.com/thumbs/cf/39/happybirthday,cute,animals,birthday,cake,animal-cf39ef0586c6e209580f151df061f540_h.jpg[/img]
@Toothiana
i bet your getting flooded with cute animal pictures but have another and happy birthday
happybirthday,cute,animals,birthday,cake,animal-cf39ef0586c6e209580f151df061f540_h.jpg
giphy.gifqfhaYao.pngi1XJPqE.gif
@Toothiana
Thanks so much for hosting this, it's been a lot of fun. Happy birthday once again! :)

And congrats to Zylem!
@Toothiana
Thanks so much for hosting this, it's been a lot of fun. Happy birthday once again! :)

And congrats to Zylem!
Gr7tY6Q.gif
@Toothiana This was so fun, and congrats Zylem! ^-^
@Toothiana This was so fun, and congrats Zylem! ^-^
Ft1xdVt.pngo9GbwME.png[/url]
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53