Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [FIREDOM] CLOSED. Drawing soon.
1 2 3 4 5
@Xythus Banner added and post made :) I was wondering why the AH prices for hatchlings was still pretty high XD Didn't realize there was a dom battle going on
@Xythus Banner added and post made :) I was wondering why the AH prices for hatchlings was still pretty high XD Didn't realize there was a dom battle going on
3 hours ahead of FR time
tumblr_nrv1p6XXqj1unhfhho3_r1_100.png
@Xythus
yeah banner time! :3
@Xythus
yeah banner time! :3
tumblr_ooo3r4clgg1ugssd3o10_500.png
@Shanai @krizmastree @pedroinboxfort @Madarakita @silverjade @PrinceofChaos @goldencobra @ArtyCat @Snappydragon @Jirazeil @Fluffles

You have all been added to the spreadsheet! Thank you for helping us, we really appreciate it <33

And yes, the other small banners are fine :D
@Shanai @krizmastree @pedroinboxfort @Madarakita @silverjade @PrinceofChaos @goldencobra @ArtyCat @Snappydragon @Jirazeil @Fluffles

You have all been added to the spreadsheet! Thank you for helping us, we really appreciate it <33

And yes, the other small banners are fine :D
o5xt3.gif
Username was previously Xythus
^
^
o5xt3.gif
@Xythus banner added and posted! Similar as mentioned above, I *thought* there might be a dom push this week because hatchling prices went so high, but I kept not finding any threads for them until I saw this :X Didn't realize the dom thread was in a different forum than usual, oops. Will be sending some dragons over to the main thread in a bit :D
@Xythus banner added and posted! Similar as mentioned above, I *thought* there might be a dom push this week because hatchling prices went so high, but I kept not finding any threads for them until I saw this :X Didn't realize the dom thread was in a different forum than usual, oops. Will be sending some dragons over to the main thread in a bit :D
EGjlGzP.png
@Meyoline

Very appreciated; all help is welcome, thank you! You have been added.
@Meyoline

Very appreciated; all help is welcome, thank you! You have been added.
o5xt3.gif
BUMP! Looks like we got a delicious prize added to our raffle!
BUMP! Looks like we got a delicious prize added to our raffle!
o5xt3.gif
@Xythus Will only the banners featured on this thread count (to get the 1 ticket)?
@Xythus Will only the banners featured on this thread count (to get the 1 ticket)?
tumblr_inline_nbaduayNyo1qg78ij.png
@TribalDragon

Nope, any of the banners from the raffle works (and the link to the raffle works) :) Added you!
@TribalDragon

Nope, any of the banners from the raffle works (and the link to the raffle works) :) Added you!
o5xt3.gif
@Xythus

Okidoki, thank you! :D
@Xythus

Okidoki, thank you! :D
tumblr_inline_nbaduayNyo1qg78ij.png
1 2 3 4 5