Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ~Closed~
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@danceswithplants Ahhh I should have read this more carefully before sending over that Brightheart chest as a donation >_> Dohh! [quote]Volunteers do not take donations, all donations should still be sent through me to avoid any mix ups.[/quote]
@danceswithplants Ahhh I should have read this more carefully before sending over that Brightheart chest as a donation >_>

Dohh!
Quote:
Volunteers do not take donations, all donations should still be sent through me to avoid any mix ups.
x5IhgMc.png
And also thank you very much for doing this giveaway!
And also thank you very much for doing this giveaway!
x5IhgMc.png
@DanceswithPlants

May I be added to the sunbeam sentinel chest please?
@DanceswithPlants

May I be added to the sunbeam sentinel chest please?
15676646.pnggrimmjow_avatar_by_direncefe-d5yea2j.pngurl.png
@DanceswithPlants Hello! I managed to find myself some Coreburst! So I was wondering if I could be switched over to the sentinel skin?
@DanceswithPlants Hello! I managed to find myself some Coreburst! So I was wondering if I could be switched over to the sentinel skin?
@Sorrendragon Did you send a chest to Mazarine?

@Ceziate I have added you to the list :)

@Katsra I will switch you to the sentinel list :)

@Sorrendragon Did you send a chest to Mazarine?

@Ceziate I have added you to the list :)

@Katsra I will switch you to the sentinel list :)

kx9VmHP.png
@Sorrendragon Mazarine sent me the donated chest :) but if you want to donate next time make sure to send it through me to avoid any confusion.
@Sorrendragon Mazarine sent me the donated chest :) but if you want to donate next time make sure to send it through me to avoid any confusion.
kx9VmHP.png
Sorry about that! Have a happy Brightshine!
Sorry about that! Have a happy Brightshine!
x5IhgMc.png
@DanceswithPlants If you could add me for the Nightshatter chest that would be awesome

Thank you so much for doing this! Is it possible to be pinged for the next holiday?
@DanceswithPlants If you could add me for the Nightshatter chest that would be awesome

Thank you so much for doing this! Is it possible to be pinged for the next holiday?
HOedeew.png 2m2ic7l.jpg
@DanceswithPlants

Hi there! I was able to get a Sunbeam Soldier. I was wondering if I would be able to take my name off the list for Sunbeam Soldier & be added to the Illuminated Crown list, please?

Thank you so much!!
@DanceswithPlants

Hi there! I was able to get a Sunbeam Soldier. I was wondering if I would be able to take my name off the list for Sunbeam Soldier & be added to the Illuminated Crown list, please?

Thank you so much!!
HpTsVS.png
@IsildaMistwood I have added you to the list, and I add everyone who participated to the pinglist for the next give away :)

@LittleGiggleMist I'll go ahead and switch you to the crown list :)
@IsildaMistwood I have added you to the list, and I add everyone who participated to the pinglist for the next give away :)

@LittleGiggleMist I'll go ahead and switch you to the crown list :)
kx9VmHP.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14