Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CLOSED - drawing winners!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23
@fayewray

Is this still open?
@fayewray

Is this still open?
currently on break

bouncy_light_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0vb.gifdeitydoll_lightweaver_by_dogi_crimson-dal1jb7.giffamiliar_light_sprite_by_dogi_crimson-da7lnnx.gif
yay! sent you a message about getting tickets :D
yay! sent you a message about getting tickets :D
@gallant yep! it's open until 7/3! @FelicisNox177 you won the mini raffle for , a [item=Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Wing Loop]! congratulations! you are still eligible for one of the main prizes, but you can no longer win a mini raffle prize! if you'd prefer to not claim your prize, i can redraw a new winner, and you can still win a mini raffle prize. you have 24 hours to claim or pass!
@gallant yep! it's open until 7/3!

@FelicisNox177 you won the mini raffle for , a Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Wing Loop ! congratulations! you are still eligible for one of the main prizes, but you can no longer win a mini raffle prize! if you'd prefer to not claim your prize, i can redraw a new winner, and you can still win a mini raffle prize. you have 24 hours to claim or pass!
GkfDmNh.png
@fayewray

keep being awesome
@fayewray

keep being awesome
raffle-button2.png raffle-button-med.png
we are 92 tickets away from the WAVE SWEEPER!!!

i'm SO EXCITED that so much has been unlocked in TWO DAYS! i may need to find more prizes!
we are 92 tickets away from the WAVE SWEEPER!!!

i'm SO EXCITED that so much has been unlocked in TWO DAYS! i may need to find more prizes!
GkfDmNh.png
Daily bump!
Daily bump!
globules.png
@fayewray Of course I want it :D
@fayewray Of course I want it :D
vpNQaZP.pngRupeeWaterX2.gifWZ3H2YX.pngnAoSSfC.pnga8e4wzd.png
@felicisnox177 nerd. <3
@felicisnox177 nerd. <3
GkfDmNh.png
@fayewray. well technically its geek. But I'll give you a pass.....

this time
@fayewray. well technically its geek. But I'll give you a pass.....

this time
vpNQaZP.pngRupeeWaterX2.gifWZ3H2YX.pngnAoSSfC.pnga8e4wzd.png
@k8et eeeeeeeeeeey you bought a billion tickets yesterday so it's no surprise you're the mini raffle winner! you won the mini raffle for , a [item=Crackled scales]x75! congratulations! you are still eligible for one of the main prizes, and you can still win the mini raffle two more times (please check the rules to determine eligibility)! if you'd prefer to not claim your prize, i can redraw a new winner. you have 24 hours to claim or pass!
@k8et eeeeeeeeeeey you bought a billion tickets yesterday so it's no surprise you're the mini raffle winner! you won the mini raffle for , a Crackled Scales x75! congratulations! you are still eligible for one of the main prizes, and you can still win the mini raffle two more times (please check the rules to determine eligibility)! if you'd prefer to not claim your prize, i can redraw a new winner. you have 24 hours to claim or pass!
GkfDmNh.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23