Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | **CLOSED** drawing
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
@DaughterofTime
That should be good enough. Thank you! We will begin handing out prizes at some point tonight.
@DaughterofTime
That should be good enough. Thank you! We will begin handing out prizes at some point tonight.
j9zycYT.png tumblr_nq7m7pUQF91uw70xko1_250.png rve27oV.png MmlJdVb.png

hallowsmallsig_by_dragoonwys-d9e6lsm.png
vanitas_familiar_by_nightshadelewolf-d9b7wdw.png
pcmbO7a.png
lCsLw2i.png glowshroom_bottle.png
At the end of this day, we still have several winners from last round that did not respond with their prize preference lists. These individuals will now be bumped to the end of the list and will get any prizes that are left over, if they contact us or ping us. These individuals are: @Mayanayse @Creepshow @bobo40 @LittlestKohai @FuDing @SpellKitten999. These individuals must contact us for any remaining prizes. Thank you for your understanding.

Due to this, all winners have been bumped up a slot and new winners have been selected in their place. The following winners must list their preferences as soon as possible to ensure they receive their prizes. After 36 hours, your prize will be forfeited. Winner 1 will post 1 prize, winner 2 posts 2, winner 3 posts 3, and so on. Please let me know if there is any confusion with this and congratulations! Thank you all for your support!

1. @TheSpyroFreak
2. @kidotsubomi
3. @MasterofPlush
4. @SouthFarthing
5. @FluffyDevourer
6. @AgentModem
At the end of this day, we still have several winners from last round that did not respond with their prize preference lists. These individuals will now be bumped to the end of the list and will get any prizes that are left over, if they contact us or ping us. These individuals are: @Mayanayse @Creepshow @bobo40 @LittlestKohai @FuDing @SpellKitten999. These individuals must contact us for any remaining prizes. Thank you for your understanding.

Due to this, all winners have been bumped up a slot and new winners have been selected in their place. The following winners must list their preferences as soon as possible to ensure they receive their prizes. After 36 hours, your prize will be forfeited. Winner 1 will post 1 prize, winner 2 posts 2, winner 3 posts 3, and so on. Please let me know if there is any confusion with this and congratulations! Thank you all for your support!

1. @TheSpyroFreak
2. @kidotsubomi
3. @MasterofPlush
4. @SouthFarthing
5. @FluffyDevourer
6. @AgentModem

pcmbO7a.png
@skellington10802

1. apparel pack
2. Freya
3. Cojiro
4. Battle Stone Pack
5. Baskor
6. Cretan
@skellington10802

1. apparel pack
2. Freya
3. Cojiro
4. Battle Stone Pack
5. Baskor
6. Cretan
2ZeGYU1.png
he/him/his
@skellington10802

1. Apparel pack
2. Cojiro
3. Freya
@skellington10802

1. Apparel pack
2. Cojiro
3. Freya
tumblr_inline_o7nra2W2aP1qdrhpp_100.pngtumblr_inline_o78zasZOAR1qdrhpp_100.pngtumblr_inline_o6w1khpGGA1qdrhpp_100.pngtumblr_inline_o6j1cza8RJ1qdrhpp_100.pngtumblr_inline_o6w1khpGGA1qdrhpp_100.pngtumblr_inline_o78zasZOAR1qdrhpp_100.pngtumblr_inline_o7nra2W2aP1qdrhpp_100.png
i won ? @Skellington10802 what is left for me to pick?
i won ? @Skellington10802 what is left for me to pick?
arcane_ani.gif
@Dumb
Please list 7 prizes in order of preference. Start with 1 being your first choice and work down to number 7. We will award you with whichever prize is not claimed in order of preference. Thanks and congratulations!
@Dumb
Please list 7 prizes in order of preference. Start with 1 being your first choice and work down to number 7. We will award you with whichever prize is not claimed in order of preference. Thanks and congratulations!

pcmbO7a.png
Looks like everything is claimed but ty!
Looks like everything is claimed but ty!
arcane_ani.gif
@Dumb
Not quite everything has been claimed. There are 10 prizes still available to be chosen from. Two item bundles and 8 dragons. Please just let us know if you are interested in any of them. Thank you!
@Dumb
Not quite everything has been claimed. There are 10 prizes still available to be chosen from. Two item bundles and 8 dragons. Please just let us know if you are interested in any of them. Thank you!

pcmbO7a.png
@Skellington10802

oh neat! ummm i suppose

1) apparel pack
2) battle pack

if they are still available prizes?
@Skellington10802

oh neat! ummm i suppose