Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Gen2 Imp ~Ends August, 31st~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
@Rayania

I would like to get 13 tickets. Sending you 26 food items.
@Rayania

I would like to get 13 tickets. Sending you 26 food items.
Beastcon_sig_zpsvsk2lfpb.gif
@iheart801 Great! Good Luck!
@iheart801 Great! Good Luck!
sig.jpg
@rayania

I'd like to enter with 12 tickets, 24 food items :)
@rayania

I'd like to enter with 12 tickets, 24 food items :)
@Vladeran Absolutely :)
@Vladeran Absolutely :)
sig.jpg

@Rayania

I've got a bit more food to spare; I'd like 100 more tickets. I'll send them over shortly.

@Rayania

I've got a bit more food to spare; I'd like 100 more tickets. I'll send them over shortly.
05YNfGC.png
@reigndrac Great!
@reigndrac Great!
sig.jpg
@Rayania
You'll draw later on but I'm off to bed so I'll miss it, see you in a few hours though.
@Rayania
You'll draw later on but I'm off to bed so I'll miss it, see you in a few hours though.
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
@BBSMJ @Zith @Reigndrac @IronPen @TwistedScrews @Sarnia @iheart801 @Kalaede @Vladeran

Alrighty guys and gals! The random generator gave the number 51. I'm sorry I don't have a screenshot, I'm working from my phone.

The winner: Congratulations @Zith ! Your new baby will be in the crossroads momentarily!

Please remember that each participant will receive 1 free entry into the next raffle! It will start most likely tomorrow. I will keep you posted!
@BBSMJ @Zith @Reigndrac @IronPen @TwistedScrews @Sarnia @iheart801 @Kalaede @Vladeran

Alrighty guys and gals! The random generator gave the number 51. I'm sorry I don't have a screenshot, I'm working from my phone.

The winner: Congratulations @Zith ! Your new baby will be in the crossroads momentarily!

Please remember that each participant will receive 1 free entry into the next raffle! It will start most likely tomorrow. I will keep you posted!
sig.jpg
@Rayania Yey, first thing I've ever won in my life xD Thank you very much I'll take good care of her! <3
@Rayania Yey, first thing I've ever won in my life xD Thank you very much I'll take good care of her! <3
1DamPGa.gifoie.Pgg1_l68r_QDSN.png9WJeET7.gif
@Zith Yay! Congratulations again! I have no doubt she is in good hands :)
@Zith Yay! Congratulations again! I have no doubt she is in good hands :)
sig.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15