Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | >=))> CLOSED
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 63 64
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8353694] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/83537/8353694_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Gulner was doing her rounds of the veridian labyrinth and just so happened to be resting within hearing distance of Khaz'grush as she proclaimed her bet. the green mirror listened with amusement as the dragons made jests and she couldn't help but think on her own experiences learning the ways of the warrior. as the many bets were made she decided to chime in as well and padded gently into the clearing where the other dragons were gathered. "Back when i was a pup, i could swear those webwings were the bane of my existence, Thank goodness i kept at it though, where would the Gladekeeper be without me to protect her borders now?" [b] BET: Emerald webwing, Ruby webwing ,Emerald Webwing Payout: Tickets![/b]
Gulner was doing her rounds of the veridian labyrinth and just so happened to be resting within hearing distance of Khaz'grush as she proclaimed her bet. the green mirror listened with amusement as the dragons made jests and she couldn't help but think on her own experiences learning the ways of the warrior.

as the many bets were made she decided to chime in as well and padded gently into the clearing where the other dragons were gathered.

"Back when i was a pup, i could swear those webwings were the bane of my existence, Thank goodness i kept at it though, where would the Gladekeeper be without me to protect her borders now?"

BET: Emerald webwing, Ruby webwing ,Emerald Webwing
Payout: Tickets!
33xjaly.jpg I'm on my phone
Basically all the time
Sorry for my typos
And horrible grammar.
qm0kkHj.png

@Sivi
Could I please be added to the "I-wanna-see-everything" pinglist? :)

I'd also like to claim my free tickets for being a 2015 newbie as well as a member of the Nature flight. In addition, I have the banner in my signature.

I'll send in some quest items and treasure for tickets shortly >u<
@Sivi
Could I please be added to the "I-wanna-see-everything" pinglist? :)

I'd also like to claim my free tickets for being a 2015 newbie as well as a member of the Nature flight. In addition, I have the banner in my signature.

I'll send in some quest items and treasure for tickets shortly >u<
KhCNBBg.png
@Sivi Ninde refered me. i'll buy 25 tickets are mixed currencies okay?

Also i would like to only be pinged when you have a new activity (it seems that would be daily) is that possible? otherwise general pings.
@Sivi Ninde refered me. i'll buy 25 tickets are mixed currencies okay?

Also i would like to only be pinged when you have a new activity (it seems that would be daily) is that possible? otherwise general pings.
BET: Leafy Moth, Luna Mith
Payout: Treasure
BET: Leafy Moth, Luna Mith
Payout: Treasure
Y99ZepA.gif tumblr_inline_o2z815OLVT1qdrhpp_100.png

dont forget to eat sleep
stretch take meds and HYDRATE!! ^^
Jenna | 27 | FR+3
FR Tumblr
kz23hWB.gif
hqOBlzs.gif
Bets closing in about 2 hours!
Bets closing in about 2 hours!
Bet: Luna Mith, Leafy Moth, Ruby Webwing
Payout: tickets
Bet: Luna Mith, Leafy Moth, Ruby Webwing
Payout: tickets
KhCNBBg.png
[img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/7d133595d94c77054e9e4995f881a1d8/tumblr_nq2lik8hwf1tdcl4po1_540.png[/img] ((This is the LAST CHANCE to place a bet! I will be starting in 5 minutes, you can see the stream on [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmL8axpoUwY]youtube[/url] or join me in the [url=https://plus.google.com/events/c0g82mrs8ee1gdj9s0mkool8sig]google hangout [/url]if you want~ [size=2]@AeonsMusings @BeingofNature @danijust @Geckomama @Hanelli @Katalia @Lunila @Lykantos @LynnStarDragon @MadameVastra @mbman88 @nindeanwa @pottymariiz @QuixoticKitsune @Ruffian @SenchaDrake @serrina @skyarising @TealOcelot @ThisOneIsBlue @TwistedScrews @Wolfieteen[/size] ))
tumblr_nq2lik8hwf1tdcl4po1_540.png

((This is the LAST CHANCE to place a bet! I will be starting in 5 minutes, you can see the stream on youtube or join me in the google hangout if you want~

@AeonsMusings @BeingofNature @danijust @Geckomama @Hanelli @Katalia @Lunila @Lykantos @LynnStarDragon @MadameVastra @mbman88 @nindeanwa @pottymariiz @QuixoticKitsune @Ruffian @SenchaDrake @serrina @skyarising @TealOcelot @ThisOneIsBlue @TwistedScrews @Wolfieteen ))
Bet: Yellow Sparrowmooure, Dark Sparrowmouse
Payout: Ticket
Bet: Yellow Sparrowmooure, Dark Sparrowmouse
Payout: Ticket
Dani's Familiar Quest (and more)9W6bZar.png

kaKc7gV.png
@Sivi Well that was fun, thanks! You did call it, didn't you? But what happened to: [quote]Stats will be distributed each level because otherwise our little band would fair rather poorly. [/quote]
@Sivi

Well that was fun, thanks! You did call it, didn't you?

But what happened to:
Quote:
Stats will be distributed each level because otherwise our little band would fair rather poorly.
@Ruffian

Oh, I'm sorry, but the purpose of this particular event was to go as long as possible before being forced to retreat/defeated so I couldn't just stop in the middle to distributed stats. I think when I answered that question I was thinking of "levels" as the venues? In the training fields stats don't matter as much, you can even get like 4 levels without dying. Luck just wasn't really with me this time though.
@Ruffian

Oh, I'm sorry, but the purpose of this particular event was to go as long as possible before being forced to retreat/defeated so I couldn't just stop in the middle to distributed stats. I think when I answered that question I was thinking of "levels" as the venues? In the training fields stats don't matter as much, you can even get like 4 levels without dying. Luck just wasn't really with me this time though.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 63 64