Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | The Giving Tree
1 2 ... 8282 8283 8284 8285 8286 ... 8638 8639
@Isabella sent earth runestone c: Easy: 20 gems Easy: Familiar(s) that i’m missing worth 20kt/g Easy: 3x [item=Water Strider] (i need 5 total c:) Medium: Any familiars that i am missing worth of 45 gems/35kt Medium: 45 gems or 35kt Medium: any of those: [skin=45778][skin=45779][skin=45780][skin=45781][skin=45785][skin=45788][skin=45789] Hard: - Any Unhatched Egg ;-; <3 - Any Modern breed gem gene. -Buy a gen one from me (50gems and up,depending which you want. selling tons in my hibden! also selling non gen 1’s from level 25) -Any of these items: [item=Reaper Guise][item=Bloodred Kelpie Mane][item=Dire Kelpie mane][item=Vial of Glowing Sight][item=Scroll of eternal youth][item=Tri-color scatterscroll][item=Vial of Disjointed Sight][item=Vial of Elemental Sight] -And ofcourse: I just calculated how much treasure and gems i need for gening my dragons and the total is 8.4 million treasure and 110.2k gems so [b]any amount higher then 20gems/ 20kt is highly appereciated! :D [/b]
@Isabella sent earth runestone c:

Easy: 20 gems
Easy: Familiar(s) that i’m missing worth 20kt/g
Easy: 3x Water Strider (i need 5 total c:)

Medium: Any familiars that i am missing worth of 45 gems/35kt
Medium: 45 gems or 35kt
Medium: any of those:

Hard:
- Any Unhatched Egg ;-; <3
- Any Modern breed gem gene.
-Buy a gen one from me (50gems and up,depending which you want. selling tons in my hibden! also selling non gen 1’s from level 25)
-Any of these items: Reaper Guise Bloodred Kelpie Mane Dire Kelpie Mane Vial of Glowing Sight Scroll of Eternal Youth Tri-Color Scatterscroll Vial of Disjointed Sight Vial of Elemental Sight

-And ofcourse:
I just calculated how much treasure and gems i need for gening my dragons and the total is 8.4 million treasure and 110.2k gems so any amount higher then 20gems/ 20kt is highly appereciated! :D
She/Her, Female, Adult (20+) Florist

PWYW Grab Bags!
Many stacks of food for cheaper than AH!

FR time +9 (Dutch), Dyslexic gen 1 collector :’)
@StormJunes sending you the cascading sun accent!

Easy:
- 20g
- current FC (any amount appreciated)

Medium:
- any festival skin/accent
- 45g

Hard:
- a familiar not in my bestiary
- Giant Darner (I've got 11/20 needed for swipp)

Thanks, y'all!
@StormJunes sending you the cascading sun accent!

Easy:
- 20g
- current FC (any amount appreciated)

Medium:
- any festival skin/accent
- 45g

Hard:
- a familiar not in my bestiary
- Giant Darner (I've got 11/20 needed for swipp)

Thanks, y'all!
@NovaValkyrie Sending over some fc! ----- [center][b]Feel free to adjust anything as LAH changes.[/b][/center] [b][color=green]easy: (up to 15kt/20g)[/color][/b] [list] [*] [gamedb item=1089] OR [gamedb item=1084] [*] [gamedb item=180] x15 [*] [gamedb item=245] x5 [*] [gamedb item=79] x3 [/list] [b][color=orange]medium: (up to 35kt/45g)[/color][/b] [list] [*] [gamedb item=90] x15 [*] [gamedb item=181] x20 [/list] [b][color=red]hard: (over 35kt/45g)[/color][/b] [list] [*] Egg [*] Upgrade my lair: 45kt [emoji=treasure size=1] [/list]
@NovaValkyrie Sending over some fc!

Feel free to adjust anything as LAH changes.

easy: (up to 15kt/20g)
medium: (up to 35kt/45g)
hard: (over 35kt/45g)
  • Egg
  • Upgrade my lair: 45kt
Check here if you are interested in unbred G1s; I have 200+ for sale.

Pro Tip:

Utilize Control F in CRs/PMs to find specific items by using the number of the amount that you have in your hoard.
@Isabella - Sent [item=Sardines][item=Gravel] [rule] I. Familiars I don't own II. Apparel [emoji=star][emoji=star][emoji=star][emoji=star] - [emoji=rainbow star 1] III. 45 [emoji=gem size=1] IV. [item=Iron Treasure Chest] OR [item=Bloodstone Cascades] V. [item=Breed Change: Wildclaw] OR [item=Sanguine Plumage]
@Isabella - Sent
Sardines Gravel

I. Familiars I don't own
II. Apparel -
III. 45
IV. Iron Treasure Chest OR Bloodstone Cascades
V. Breed Change: Wildclaw OR Sanguine Plumage
Alex's Creepy Cookout Raffle
Morpheon Gach'adopt

FR+9 · They
28 y.o.

Shadom Bakery
claim @Calvair sending apparels ^^

Easy Wishlist :

1 ) 20G
2 ) Minimum 20 x Immaculate Tablet

<- If the prices come to change and increase, feel free to adapt to suit the easy level ♥

Medium Wishlist :

1 ) Minimum one of these accent :

2 ) Minimum one of these skin :

<- If the prices come to change and increase, feel free to adapt to suit the medium level ♥

Hard Wishlist :

1 ) 1 random egg
2 ) 100G +
3 ) 100kt +
5 ) 2 or + of skin and / or accent of the current festival
6 ) One item of my " Hibernal Den Slots " Wishlist ( at the bottom of the list ) -> If you give low value items ( material ), be sure to give all the stock I are looking for and not just 1 item
claim @Calvair sending apparels ^^

Easy Wishlist :

1 ) 20G
2 ) Minimum 20 x Immaculate Tablet

<- If the prices come to change and increase, feel free to adapt to suit the easy level ♥

Medium Wishlist :

1 ) Minimum one of these accent :

2 ) Minimum one of these skin :

<- If the prices come to change and increase, feel free to adapt to suit the medium level ♥

Hard Wishlist :

1 ) 1 random egg
2 ) 100G +
3 ) 100kt +
5 ) 2 or + of skin and / or accent of the current festival
6 ) One item of my " Hibernal Den Slots " Wishlist ( at the bottom of the list ) -> If you give low value items ( material ), be sure to give all the stock I are looking for and not just 1 item
F8WMfQz.png Excuse my bad English but I'm French ^^' eGiN2Xv.png
My Wishlist / Pronouns : She / He
l5np.pnghnri.png q5v9.pngny85.pngdiqh.pngi07u.png
@zoruna sending [item= accent: prismatic scatter] ----- [b]easy.[/b] [LIST][*] 3+ adult fodder dragons [*]25g/kt[/LIST] [b]medium.[/b] [LIST][*]5+ adult fodder dragons [*]immaculate tablets worth ~45g/kt+ [*]45g/kt[/LIST] [b]hard.[/b] [LIST][*]piebald or paint gene changes [*] other [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/77934670][u]wishlist[/u][/url] stuff[/LIST]
@zoruna
sending
Accent: Prismatic scatter

easy.
  • 3+ adult fodder dragons
  • 25g/kt

medium.
  • 5+ adult fodder dragons
  • immaculate tablets worth ~45g/kt+
  • 45g/kt

hard.
  • piebald or paint gene changes
  • other wishlist stuff

tumblr_otm5qr533e1v8lm95o1_r1_75sq.png
_ qpX0bY5.png

xxxRocki.
pings are okay || avatar | buying
@Rocki Sending fodder dragons ----- [center][b]Feel free to adjust anything as LAH changes.[/b][/center] [b][color=green]easy: (up to 20g)[/color][/b] [list] [*] [gamedb item=1089] OR [gamedb item=1084] [*] [gamedb item=180] x15 [*] [gamedb item=245] x5 [/list] [b][color=orange]medium: (up to 45g)[/color][/b] [list] [*] [gamedb item=79] x5+ [*] Baldwin mats adding up to 40-45g [/list] [b][color=red]hard: (over 45g)[/color][/b] [list] [*] [gamedb item=557] [*] Upgrade my lair: 45kt [emoji=treasure size=1] [/list]
@Rocki Sending fodder dragons

Feel free to adjust anything as LAH changes.

easy: (up to 20g)
medium: (up to 45g)
hard: (over 45g)
Check here if you are interested in unbred G1s; I have 200+ for sale.

Pro Tip:

Utilize Control F in CRs/PMs to find specific items by using the number of the amount that you have in your hoard.
@Isabella sending silver ore! ----- easy: (≤20g) [list] [*]lagoon starsilk wingdrapes [*]reinforced glass beaker [*]20kt/g [/list] medium: (≤45g) [list] [*]Level a dragon about 7 levels [*]prismatic meditate [*]any current (BSJ 2022) fest skins :D [*]45kt/g [/list] hard: (>45g) [list] [*]a permababy [*]anything >45g on my wishlist (in sig) [*]fairy octopus fam [*]Bubble nymph fam [/list]
@Isabella sending silver ore!
easy: (≤20g)
  • lagoon starsilk wingdrapes
  • reinforced glass beaker
  • 20kt/g

medium: (≤45g)
  • Level a dragon about 7 levels
  • prismatic meditate
  • any current (BSJ 2022) fest skins :D
  • 45kt/g

hard: (>45g)
  • a permababy
  • anything >45g on my wishlist (in sig)
  • fairy octopus fam
  • Bubble nymph fam
banner_2.png
.eve | .fr+0 | .she/they
͏͏ nyoom
_linktree. _wishlist. _my accents. _about me.
@spR1nG sending 20k treasure

1.20g
2.25g
3.30g
4.35g
5.40g
6.45g
7.50g+
@spR1nG sending 20k treasure

1.20g
2.25g
3.30g