Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | The Giving Tree
1 2 ... 7999 8000 8001 8002 8003 ... 8637 8638
[center]@Nocturnality Buying a dragon! [img]https://i.imgur.com/0XuyZQR.png[/img] [b]I wish for...[/b] [b]Easy:[/b] - 6 Junk Apparel - 20-25 Pieces of the next or current Festival Currency ([b]All-Seeing Shroom[/b]) - Grind 50 Battles from either of these two venues (Waterway or Bedrock Cove) sending me all drops - Familiars I don't have added up to the min - Level one of my dragons (preferably a gen 1) from 1 - 15 [b]Medium:[/b] - Smelt Half a Stack of Food or Materials - Unlock a Den Slot for me ([url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66559067]Title List That I Need[/url]) - Half a stack of the next or current Festival Currency ([b]All-Seeing Shroom[/b]) - Level one of my dragons (preferably a gen 1) from 15 - 20 - Art of one of my gen 1s (would like to pick it out myself and talk about it first) - 5 stacks of the bold type of food (Insects/[b]Meat[/b]/Seafood/Plants) [b]Hard:[/b] - One thing from [b]Easy Tier[/b] and one thing from [b]Medium Tier[/b] - Smelt a stack of food or materials - Grind 100 Battles from either of these two venues (Waterway or Bedrock Cove) sending me all drops - Level one of my dragons (preferably a gen 1) to 25 no stones (I will put the on) - Something from my Apparel Wishlist ([url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66425651]List That I Need[/url]) - a permababy scroll - an unhatched egg of any kind - a Swiftbrood Boon - any of the following breed change scrolls [item=Breed Change: Spiral][item=Breed Change: Pearlcatcher][item=Breed Change: Snapper][item=Breed Change: Bogsneck][item=Breed Change: Obelisk][item=Breed Change: Ridgeback][item=Breed Change: Skydancer][item=Breed Change: Coatl] - any of the following primary genes [item=Primary Gene: Fade][item=Primary Gene: Flaunt][item=Primary Gene: Iridescent][item=Primary Gene: Metallic][item=Primary Gene: Pinstripe][item=Primary Gene: Slime][item=Primary Gene: Wasp] - any of the following secondary genes [item=Secondary Gene: Alloy][item=Secondary Gene: Secondary Gene: Bee][item=Secondary Gene: Clouded][item=Secondary Gene: Constellation][item=Secondary Gene: Flair][item=Secondary Gene: Noxtide][item=Secondary Gene: Shimmer][item=Secondary Gene: Sludge] - any of the following tertiary genes [item=Tertiary Gene: Capsule][item=Tertiary Gene: Filigree][item=Tertiary Gene: Glimmer][item=Tertiary Gene: Koi][item=Tertiary Gene: Opal][item=Tertiary Gene: Runes][item=Tertiary Gene: Stained][/center]
@Nocturnality

Buying a dragon!

0XuyZQR.png

I wish for...

Easy:
- 6 Junk Apparel
- 20-25 Pieces of the next or current Festival Currency (All-Seeing Shroom)
- Grind 50 Battles from either of these two venues (Waterway or Bedrock Cove) sending me all drops
- Familiars I don't have added up to the min
- Level one of my dragons (preferably a gen 1) from 1 - 15

Medium:
- Smelt Half a Stack of Food or Materials
- Unlock a Den Slot for me (Title List That I Need)
- Half a stack of the next or current Festival Currency (All-Seeing Shroom)
- Level one of my dragons (preferably a gen 1) from 15 - 20
- Art of one of my gen 1s (would like to pick it out myself and talk about it first)
- 5 stacks of the bold type of food (Insects/Meat/Seafood/Plants)

Hard:
- One thing from Easy Tier and one thing from Medium Tier
- Smelt a stack of food or materials
- Grind 100 Battles from either of these two venues (Waterway or Bedrock Cove) sending me all drops
- Level one of my dragons (preferably a gen 1) to 25 no stones (I will put the on)
- Something from my Apparel Wishlist (List That I Need)
- a permababy scroll
- an unhatched egg of any kind
- a Swiftbrood Boon
- any of the following breed change scrolls
Breed Change: Spiral Breed Change: Pearlcatcher Breed Change: Snapper Breed Change: Obelisk Breed Change: Ridgeback Breed Change: Skydancer Breed Change: Coatl
- any of the following primary genes
Primary Gene: Fade Primary Gene: Flaunt Primary Gene: Iridescent Primary Gene: Metallic Primary Gene: Pinstripe Primary Gene: Slime Primary Gene: Wasp
- any of the following secondary genes
Secondary Gene: Alloy Secondary Gene: Clouded Secondary Gene: Constellation Secondary Gene: Flair Secondary Gene: Noxtide Secondary Gene: Shimmer Secondary Gene: Sludge
- any of the following tertiary genes
Tertiary Gene: Capsule Tertiary Gene: Filigree Tertiary Gene: Glimmer Tertiary Gene: Koi Tertiary Gene: Opal Tertiary Gene: Runes Tertiary Gene: Stained
agLntG0.pngxbA5JPp.pngyfWOpVC.png
Little bump
Little bump
u2HsRAV.gifTl3s58j.pngu2HsRAV.gif
@Scrubbie

I can smelt a stack of food/materials, level a dragon to 25, and send stacks of meat!

1. Any remove gene
2. 5 Tattered Interloper Scrap
3. Weathered Scale Cuirass
4. Paradise Starsilk Cloak
5. Anything from this dragon's bio
@Scrubbie

I can smelt a stack of food/materials, level a dragon to 25, and send stacks of meat!

1. Any remove gene
2. 5 Tattered Interloper Scrap
3. Weathered Scale Cuirass
4. Paradise Starsilk Cloak
5. Anything from this dragon's bio
vista_coatl2.pngvista_pc2.pngz3ouQq5.gifceBwIw9.gif0AniMUO.gifi4qfGjh.gifvista_pc1.pngvista_coatl1.png
claim! @Endifinity sending remove gene [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3063272]1. Buy or trade for 10+ tickets to my spooktacular raffle! [/url] 2. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/419472/867662?name=&type=undefined]Buy one of my dragons! [/url] 3. 35kt or 30+ festival currency 4. a gilded treasure chest or two blue baldwin materials 5. [item= time-turner's sandglass] or 50+g/kt or [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/36951474]an appropriate amount from my wishlist [/url]
claim! @Endifinity sending remove gene

1. Buy or trade for 10+ tickets to my spooktacular raffle!
2. Buy one of my dragons!
3. 35kt or 30+ festival currency
4. a gilded treasure chest or two blue baldwin materials
5. Time-turner's Sandglass or 50+g/kt or an appropriate amount from my wishlist
tumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.png 99HpT0c.png wind_bibling_by_cicide76536-dcipqin.gif WIMBY100.png
@gryphon982 sending some stuff for the raffle!

@temporalrifter sending some more items for raffle tickets

E: 3 pieces of starsilk apparel (no earrings, any color but nebula)
E: 20g

M: Buy a dragon from my hatchery! (also found in my sales tab)
M: 1-2 Festival Apparel/Familiars (or one festival skin)
M: 1+ Gilded Chest

H: warmwater wanderers or any of the flowerfalls worth over 50g
H: Earth Runestone

ALSO anything on my wishlist is fine as long as it adds up to at least 15k/20g ;)
@gryphon982 sending some stuff for the raffle!

@temporalrifter sending some more items for raffle tickets

E: 3 pieces of starsilk apparel (no earrings, any color but nebula)

M: Buy a dragon from my hatchery! (also found in my sales tab)
M: 1-2 Festival Apparel/Familiars (or one festival skin)
M: 1+ Gilded Chest

H: warmwater wanderers or any of the flowerfalls worth over 50g
H: Earth Runestone

ALSO anything on my wishlist is fine as long as it adds up to at least 15k/20g ;)
[center]@Nocturnality Sending Apparel [img]https://i.imgur.com/0XuyZQR.png[/img] [b]I wish for...[/b] [b]Easy:[/b] - 6 Junk Apparel - Grind 50 Battles from either of these two venues (Waterway or Bedrock Cove) sending me all drops - Familiars I don't have added up to the min - Level one of my dragons (preferably a gen 1) from 1 - 15 [b]Medium:[/b] - Smelt Half a Stack of Food or Materials - Unlock a Den Slot for me ([url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66559067]Title List That I Need[/url]) - Half a stack of the next or current Festival Currency ([b]All-Seeing Shroom[/b]) - Level one of my dragons (preferably a gen 1) from 15 - 20 - Art of one of my gen 1s (would like to pick it out myself and talk about it first) - 5 stacks of the bold type of food (Insects/[b]Meat[/b]/Seafood/Plants) [b]Hard:[/b] - One thing from [b]Easy Tier[/b] and one thing from [b]Medium Tier[/b] - Smelt a stack of food or materials - Grind 100 Battles from either of these two venues (Waterway or Bedrock Cove) sending me all drops - Level one of my dragons (preferably a gen 1) to 25 no stones (I will put the on) - Something from my Apparel Wishlist ([url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66425651]List That I Need[/url]) - a permababy scroll - an unhatched egg of any kind - a Swiftbrood Boon - any of the following breed change scrolls [item=Breed Change: Spiral][item=Breed Change: Pearlcatcher][item=Breed Change: Snapper][item=Breed Change: Bogsneck][item=Breed Change: Obelisk][item=Breed Change: Ridgeback][item=Breed Change: Skydancer][item=Breed Change: Coatl] - any of the following primary genes [item=Primary Gene: Fade][item=Primary Gene: Flaunt][item=Primary Gene: Iridescent][item=Primary Gene: Metallic][item=Primary Gene: Pinstripe][item=Primary Gene: Slime][item=Primary Gene: Wasp] - any of the following secondary genes [item=Secondary Gene: Alloy][item=Secondary Gene: Secondary Gene: Bee][item=Secondary Gene: Clouded][item=Secondary Gene: Constellation][item=Secondary Gene: Flair][item=Secondary Gene: Noxtide][item=Secondary Gene: Shimmer][item=Secondary Gene: Sludge] - any of the following tertiary genes [item=Tertiary Gene: Capsule][item=Tertiary Gene: Filigree][item=Tertiary Gene: Glimmer][item=Tertiary Gene: Koi][item=Tertiary Gene: Opal][item=Tertiary Gene: Runes][item=Tertiary Gene: Stained][/center]
@Nocturnality

Sending Apparel

0XuyZQR.png

I wish for...

Easy:
- 6 Junk Apparel
- Grind 50 Battles from either of these two venues (Waterway or Bedrock Cove) sending me all drops
- Familiars I don't have added up to the min
- Level one of my dragons (preferably a gen 1) from 1 - 15

Medium:
- Smelt Half a Stack of Food or Materials
- Unlock a Den Slot for me (Title List That I Need)
- Half a stack of the next or current Festival Currency (All-Seeing Shroom)
- Level one of my dragons (preferably a gen 1) from 15 - 20
- Art of one of my gen 1s (would like to pick it out myself and talk about it first)
- 5 stacks of the bold type of food (Insects/Meat/Seafood/Plants)

Hard:
- One thing from Easy Tier and one thing from Medium Tier
- Smelt a stack of food or materials
- Grind 100 Battles from either of these two venues (Waterway or Bedrock Cove) sending me all drops
- Level one of my dragons (preferably a gen 1) to 25 no stones (I will put the on)
- Something from my Apparel Wishlist (List That I Need)
- a permababy scroll
- an unhatched egg of any kind
- a Swiftbrood Boon
- any of the following breed change scrolls
Breed Change: Spiral Breed Change: Pearlcatcher Breed Change: Snapper Breed Change: Obelisk Breed Change: Ridgeback Breed Change: Skydancer Breed Change: Coatl
- any of the following primary genes
Primary Gene: Fade Primary Gene: Flaunt Primary Gene: Iridescent Primary Gene: Metallic Primary Gene: Pinstripe Primary Gene: Slime Primary Gene: Wasp
- any of the following secondary genes
Secondary Gene: Alloy Secondary Gene: Clouded Secondary Gene: Constellation Secondary Gene: Flair Secondary Gene: Noxtide Secondary Gene: Shimmer Secondary Gene: Sludge
- any of the following tertiary genes
Tertiary Gene: Capsule Tertiary Gene: Filigree Tertiary Gene: Glimmer Tertiary Gene: Koi Tertiary Gene: Opal Tertiary Gene: Runes Tertiary Gene: Stained
agLntG0.pngxbA5JPp.pngyfWOpVC.png
c
c
@Scrubbie I'll lvl one of your dragons to 15

E: Familiars I don't have added up to the min

M: 45g
M: gilded decorative chest

H: spare inventory crate
@Scrubbie I'll lvl one of your dragons to 15

E: Familiars I don't have added up to the min

M: 45g
M: gilded decorative chest

H: spare inventory crate
@WhiteClover sending over some fams

E: 2 fodder dragons
E: 3 stacks of food (any)
M: Some Baldwin mats that's roughly max value
M: 40g/kt
H: Anything from my needs/wishlist
@WhiteClover sending over some fams

E: 2 fodder dragons
E: 3 stacks of food (any)
M: Some Baldwin mats that's roughly max value
M: 40g/kt
H: Anything from my needs/wishlist
@Twiggles sending !
easy:
- x5 Arcanist Meteorite Miniature or x1 Exotic Arcanist Idol
- x5 Orange Ooze

medium:
- 2 familiars
- Echo Eater Flightshroud

hard:
- anything from my wishlist (in signature)
@Twiggles sending !
easy:
- x5 Arcanist Meteorite Miniature or x1 Exotic Arcanist Idol
- x5 Orange Ooze

medium:
- 2 familiars
- Echo Eater Flightshroud

hard:
- anything from my wishlist (in signature)

CPMK3ES.gif

>she/her
>fandragons
>fr+15
1 2 ... 7999 8000 8001 8002 8003 ... 8637 8638