Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | The Giving Tree
1 2 ... 7664 7665 7666 7667 7668 ... 8637 8638
@Mkalyss Sending yours now! [b]Easy:[/b] A few familiars not in my bestiary, a few pieces of apparel (preferably not super cheap. I really like greens, blues, silvers, and golds!) OR 20g [b]Medium:[/b] [item=ambush], [item=supercharged alchemist tools] OR 45g [b]Far Fetched:[/b] Anything on [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65883915]this list[/url].
@Mkalyss Sending yours now!

Easy: A few familiars not in my bestiary, a few pieces of apparel (preferably not super cheap. I really like greens, blues, silvers, and golds!) OR 20g

Medium: Ambush , Supercharged Alchemist Tools OR 45g

Far Fetched: Anything on this list.
d4e2e93bff17278408bc10ec6068817a5f9b6be7.png
@flybirdyfly Sending Ambush! [b]My wishes are: [/b] [b][color=blue]Easy[/color][/b] [u]1. 10k-15k treasure[/u] [u]Any of these Tail Twists[/u] [item=pathfinder's tail twist] [item=bowman's tail twist] [item=hunter's tail twist] [b][color=green]Medium[/color][/b] [u]2. Deepwater Constructor worth 20g to 45g[/u] [item=Deepwater Constructor] [u]4. Any scene worth at least 20g (except Voyage of the Tenacity or the weird pillow one)[/u] Here are a few of medium-tier value: [item=Scene: Gladekeeper's Domain] [item=Scene: Lovebird Landscape] [item=scene: Rocky Refuge] [item=scene: sandswept delta] [b][color=red]Hard[/color][/b] [u]5. Any of these familiars:[/u] Hydra, Wave Sweeper, or Unyielding Sagittarius [item=hydra] [item=Wave Sweeper] [item=unyielding sagittarius] *(I'm happy to accept the gem or treasure amount needed to purchase these from the auction house instead. I'll remove this note from my future posts if it's not permissible to ask for this. ^-^)
@flybirdyfly Sending Ambush!

My wishes are:

Easy
1. 10k-15k treasure

Any of these Tail Twists
Pathfinder's Tail Twist Bowman's Tail Twist Hunter's Tail Twist

Medium
2. Deepwater Constructor worth 20g to 45g
Deepwater Constructor

4. Any scene worth at least 20g (except Voyage of the Tenacity or the weird pillow one)
Here are a few of medium-tier value:
Scene: Gladekeeper's Domain Scene: Lovebird Landscape Scene: Rocky Refuge Scene: Sandswept Delta

Hard
5. Any of these familiars:
Hydra, Wave Sweeper, or Unyielding Sagittarius
Hydra Wave Sweeper Unyielding Sagittarius

*(I'm happy to accept the gem or treasure amount needed to purchase these from the auction house instead. I'll remove this note from my future posts if it's not permissible to ask for this. ^-^)
@ShadowMoonWolf , one Unyielding Sagittarius coming your way! Easy~ 20g 2-3 Fodder Adults Apparel equal to around 15kt/20g Medium~ 35kt or 40g Any number of apparel worth 30kt-35kt Any skin or accent worth around 25kt Hard~ Any amount of treasure or gems more then 50kt/g Fest apparel or skins around 50g/kt Buy a dragon! 50g/kt primal [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/50961265][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/509613/50961265_350.png[/img][/url] 1000g/ or 1mil I have a perma g1 that needs to go \/ [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63747961][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/637480/63747961_350.png[/img][/url] Pm if you want to buy him![/center]
@ShadowMoonWolf , one Unyielding Sagittarius
coming your way!

Easy~
20g
2-3 Fodder Adults
Apparel equal to around 15kt/20g
Medium~
35kt or 40g
Any number of apparel worth 30kt-35kt
Any skin or accent worth around 25kt
Hard~
Any amount of treasure or gems more then 50kt/g
Fest apparel or skins around 50g/kt
Buy a dragon!
50g/kt primal
50961265_350.png
1000g/ or 1mil I have a perma g1 that needs to go \/
63747961_350.png
Pm if you want to buy him!
Yeah, no marketing strats
c
c
Wishlist
Projects
Opal Moon Hatchery
Art Shop
Free hib den items
Make $$ Quickly
YouTube
Cute Dragon Adopts
CS
LorWolf
Kate
She/her - Minor
@PaperDragons fodder dragons are here please PM me!

Bold is preferred

Easy
Water Mimosa 15+
20 gems

Medium
Burrowing Porcupine 4+
Coast Charger
Breed Change: Mirror

Hard
Burrowing Porcupine 5+
Cloudy Tail Feathers
Primary Gene: Clown
@PaperDragons fodder dragons are here please PM me!

Bold is preferred

Easy
Water Mimosa 15+
20 gems

Medium
Burrowing Porcupine 4+
Coast Charger
Breed Change: Mirror

Hard
Burrowing Porcupine 5+
Cloudy Tail Feathers
Primary Gene: Clown
Wishlist
Projects
Opal Moon Hatchery
Art Shop
Free hib den items
Make $$ Quickly
YouTube
Cute Dragon Adopts
CS
LorWolf
Kate
She/her - Minor
@Dragonsongbird Sending water mimosa (: [b][color=green]easy: (up to 20g)[/color][/b] [list] [*] 20g [*] 20g worth any of these transmutations (feel free to mix): [item=orange Goo] [item=red goo] [item=purple Sludge] [item=Black Slime] [item=white slime] [/list] [b][color=orange]medium: (up to 45g)[/color][/b] [list] [*] 40g [*] ANY of the items (not the actual items, only the materials) [url= https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2867443/1#post_43489358]here[/url] adding up to 45g [/list] [b][color=red]hard: (over 45g)[/color][/b] [list] [*] 50g [*] ANY of the items on my [url= https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2867443#post_2867443]wishlist[/url] over 45g [/list] [center][b]P.S. I reallly need gems, as I am currently saving up for a [gamedb item=767], so any amount is appreciated![/b][/center]
@Dragonsongbird Sending water mimosa (:

easy: (up to 20g)
  • 20g
  • 20g worth any of these transmutations (feel free to mix):
    Orange Goo Red Goo Purple Sludge Black Slime White Slime

medium: (up to 45g)
  • 40g
  • ANY of the items (not the actual items, only the materials) here adding up to 45g

hard: (over 45g)
  • 50g
  • ANY of the items on my wishlist over 45g
P.S. I reallly need gems, as I am currently saving up for a Gilded Crown, so any amount is appreciated!
IMG_0615.png
bonk
bonk
Yeah, no marketing strats
@Laugh - Sending Transmutation materials worth 20g! [b]My wishes are: [/b] [b][color=blue]Easy[/color][/b] [u]1. 10k-15k treasure[/u] [u]Any of these Tail Twists[/u] [item=pathfinder's tail twist] [item=bowman's tail twist] [item=hunter's tail twist] [b][color=green]Medium[/color][/b] [u]2. Deepwater Constructor worth 20g to 45g[/u] [item=Deepwater Constructor] [u]4. Any scene worth at least 20g (except Voyage of the Tenacity or the weird pillow one)[/u] Here are a few of medium-tier value: [item=Scene: Gladekeeper's Domain] [item=Scene: Lovebird Landscape] [item=scene: Rocky Refuge] [item=scene: sandswept delta] [b][color=red]Hard[/color][/b] [u]5. Either of these familiars:[/u] Hydra or Wave Sweeper [item=hydra] [item=Wave Sweeper] *(I'm happy to accept the gem or treasure amount needed to purchase these from the auction house instead. I'll remove this note from my future posts if it's not permissible to ask for this. ^-^)
@Laugh - Sending Transmutation materials worth 20g!

My wishes are:

Easy
1. 10k-15k treasure

Any of these Tail Twists
Pathfinder's Tail Twist Bowman's Tail Twist Hunter's Tail Twist

Medium
2. Deepwater Constructor worth 20g to 45g
Deepwater Constructor

4. Any scene worth at least 20g (except Voyage of the Tenacity or the weird pillow one)
Here are a few of medium-tier value:
Scene: Gladekeeper's Domain Scene: Lovebird Landscape Scene: Rocky Refuge Scene: Sandswept Delta

Hard
5. Either of these familiars:
Hydra or Wave Sweeper
Hydra Wave Sweeper

*(I'm happy to accept the gem or treasure amount needed to purchase these from the auction house instead. I'll remove this note from my future posts if it's not permissible to ask for this. ^-^)

@ShadowMoonWolf sending

easy:
- 20g
- ANY of the apparel below:
Grove Sylvan Anklets/Siren Sylvan Bracelets/Mystic Sage Lantern/Grove Sylvan Bracelets
medium:
- 2x Reinforced Glass Beaker
- 45g worth of Sand Creeper
- 45g worth of Iron Ore
- Winter Wind
hard:
- Summer Swelter OR Autumn Breeze
@ShadowMoonWolf sending

easy:
- 20g
- ANY of the apparel below:
Grove Sylvan Anklets/Siren Sylvan Bracelets/Mystic Sage Lantern/Grove Sylvan Bracelets
medium:
- 2x Reinforced Glass Beaker
- 45g worth of Sand Creeper
- 45g worth of Iron Ore
- Winter Wind
hard:
- Summer Swelter OR Autumn Breeze
oW2kpkm.gifYT4M6KH.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifJustAnotherFan
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.giffr + 3/est
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifimperial + wildclaw enthusiast

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifcredit
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifwishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifSelling Level 25 Dragons
@JustAnotherFan Sending [item=siren sylvan bracelets] Easy: 15,000 treasure or 15 gems Easy: 20k worth of festival currency Medium: Gilded decorative chest/5 iron treasure chests Medium: 10+ random familiars and/or apparel (mixed is fine) Hard: A familiar I don't have/Blossom Gaoler gene/Coatl scroll/Veilspun scroll/Filigree gene
@JustAnotherFan
Sending Siren Sylvan Bracelets

Easy: 15,000 treasure or 15 gems
Easy: 20k worth of festival currency
Medium: Gilded decorative chest/5 iron treasure chests
Medium: 10+ random familiars and/or apparel (mixed is fine)
Hard: A familiar I don't have/Blossom Gaoler gene/Coatl scroll/Veilspun scroll/Filigree gene
1 2 ... 7664 7665 7666 7667 7668 ... 8637 8638