Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | The Giving Tree
1 2 ... 3925 3926 3927 3928 3929 ... 8637 8638
@GilbertTheGoat I'm here to grant two of your wishes! They're waiting for you at the crossroads.

Here are my wishes~

Easy:
  • Friend requests (I know this seems odd, but I'm trying to become more active in the FR community since I've been playing for ages in solitude, and I'd love to have people to chat and trade with :)
  • I'd never say no to some food stock!

Medium:
  • I'd love some new Coatls and Pearlcatchers!
  • Some treasure or gems would be nice.

Hard:
  • Absolute longshot, but I dream of having a Starmap dragon.
@GilbertTheGoat I'm here to grant two of your wishes! They're waiting for you at the crossroads.

Here are my wishes~

Easy:
  • Friend requests (I know this seems odd, but I'm trying to become more active in the FR community since I've been playing for ages in solitude, and I'd love to have people to chat and trade with :)
  • I'd never say no to some food stock!

Medium:
  • I'd love some new Coatls and Pearlcatchers!
  • Some treasure or gems would be nice.

Hard:
  • Absolute longshot, but I dream of having a Starmap dragon.
af8a5099c44a3440526c905102158213b47ff309.jpg
@fukawa sending you a wish! <3

easy: enter my raffle! (can be found in my signature)
easy: a random familiar I don't have
medium: a slightly more expensive random familiar I don't have
medium: gems/treasure!
hard: tri-color scatter (quest for green continues my friends)

@Baysil sending fam :3 Medium: Anything 25kt worth from my wishlisht (can be multiple pieces)/25kt Easy*: Iron chest(s) worth 15kt Event familiars i dont have are fine too! so familiars like, goblins, Joxar, Swipp,etc. if anything is below 15kt, please add something to make it 15kt:) Easy: Anything from my wishlist: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42158410] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/421585/42158410_350.png[/img][/url] if it doesnt reach up to 15kt please add other apparel/treasure/gems to fill the gap. Medium: [item=Gilded decorative chest] Hard wish,any of the following: [item=Scroll of eternal youth][item=Vial of Scattersight][item=unhatched ice egg][item=unhatched plague egg][item=unhatched nature egg][item=unhatched lightning egg][item=unhatched light egg][item=unhatched water egg][item=unhatched earth egg][item=unhatched arcane egg][item=unhatched fire egg][item=unhatched shadow egg][item=unhatched wind egg][item=Gilded decorative Chest][item=iron treasure chest] If you’re gifting a hard wish, please make it atleast 2 Gilded chests or 10ish iron chests :D the rest is fine in singles! im saving eggs ,gilded and iron chests for a mass opening for my bday :D Please make sure that it matches the amount of the gift youre giving :) * Also, i have some dragons for sale :3 I’m saving for a stack of Iron/Gilded chests to mass hatch for my bday <3
@Baysil sending fam :3

Medium: Anything 25kt worth from my wishlisht (can be multiple pieces)/25kt

Easy*: Iron chest(s) worth 15kt
Event familiars i dont have are fine too! so familiars like, goblins, Joxar, Swipp,etc.
if anything is below 15kt, please add something to make it 15kt:)

Easy: Anything from my wishlist:

42158410_350.png

if it doesnt reach up to 15kt please add other apparel/treasure/gems to fill the gap.

Medium: Gilded Decorative Chest

Hard wish,any of the following:
Scroll of Eternal Youth Vial of Scattersight Unhatched Ice Egg Unhatched Plague Egg Unhatched Nature Egg Unhatched Lightning Egg Unhatched Light Egg Unhatched Water Egg Unhatched Earth Egg Unhatched Arcane Egg Unhatched Fire Egg Unhatched Shadow Egg Unhatched Wind Egg Gilded Decorative Chest Iron Treasure Chest
If you’re gifting a hard wish, please make it atleast 2 Gilded chests or 10ish iron chests :D the rest is fine in singles!
im saving eggs ,gilded and iron chests for a mass opening for my bday :D

Please make sure that it matches the amount of the gift youre giving :)

Also, i have some dragons for sale :3
I’m saving for a stack of Iron/Gilded chests to mass hatch for my bday <3
She/Her, Female, Adult (20+) Florist

PWYW Grab Bags!
Many stacks of food for cheaper than AH!

FR time +9 (Dutch), Dyslexic gen 1 collector :’)
@StormJunes sending iron chests!

1) 15kt or more
2) 20g or more
3) Glowing Gold Clawtips
4) 30kt or more
5) 50kt or one of the following genes: falcon, stained, spiral Breed change

Sorry for the currency wishes, working on gene projects.
@StormJunes sending iron chests!

1) 15kt or more
2) 20g or more
3) Glowing Gold Clawtips
4) 30kt or more
5) 50kt or one of the following genes: falcon, stained, spiral Breed change

Sorry for the currency wishes, working on gene projects.
Wishlist (for now)
@Redtiger7736
Sending 20g.
1. 3+ tickets from this raffle.
2. 2-3 familiars I do not own.
3. 35kt
4. 7+ tickets from this raffle.
5. Any gene (except smirch) OR Tri-Color Scatterscroll.
@Redtiger7736
Sending 20g.
1. 3+ tickets from this raffle.
2. 2-3 familiars I do not own.
3. 35kt
4. 7+ tickets from this raffle.
5. Any gene (except smirch) OR Tri-Color Scatterscroll.
0oEXYvB.pngTFiVxTX.pnglFTPuU9.png Wishlist | Projects | Priority
@quisicorazon
Buying tickets
Easy:19 gems
Easy:space or Arcane skin
Medium:25k treasure
Medium:5 or 6 random apparel
Hard:Scroll of eternal youth (I need 3 for Aima, Echo and Arya), tiger, rosette or capsule genes for my gen1!
@quisicorazon
Buying tickets
Easy:19 gems
Easy:space or Arcane skin
Medium:25k treasure
Medium:5 or 6 random apparel
Hard:Scroll of eternal youth (I need 3 for Aima, Echo and Arya), tiger, rosette or capsule genes for my gen1!
ufp9.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/zmKlg7v.jpg
sunmoonsigbase.png

signa_Lune_Littledream0_V1.png
@LittleDream0 19 gems incoming!

1. Buy 2(+) tickets for my raffle

2. Any 2+ familiars I dont have

3. Something from my wishlist

4. Iron chests!

5. 60kt treasure for lair expansion
@LittleDream0 19 gems incoming!

1. Buy 2(+) tickets for my raffle

2. Any 2+ familiars I dont have

3. Something from my wishlist

4. Iron chests!

5. 60kt treasure for lair expansion
2lwv2f.gif Invisible Spacing text to push tree image to the right..
Sprinkles|They/Them|HoO/PJO lover|Starkid obsessed|Wishlist
[quote name="Baysil" date="2018-09-14 07:26:13" ] @fukawa sending you a wish! <3 easy: enter my raffle! (can be found in my signature) easy: a random familiar I don't have medium: a slightly more expensive random familiar I don't have medium: gems/treasure! hard: tri-color scatter (quest for green continues my friends) [/quote] Thank you for the Coatl. He's beautiful! Sending a few familiar wishes your way!~
Baysil wrote on 2018-09-14 07:26:13:

Thank you for the Coatl. He's beautiful! Sending a few familiar wishes your way!~
af8a5099c44a3440526c905102158213b47ff309.jpg
@SprinklesTheCat sending fams :3 Medium: Anything 25kt worth from my wishlisht (can be multiple pieces)/25kt Easy*: Iron chest(s) worth 15kt Event familiars i dont have are fine too! so familiars like, goblins, Joxar, Swipp,etc. if anything is below 15kt, please add something to make it 15kt:) Easy: Anything from my wishlist: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42158410] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/421585/42158410_350.png[/img][/url] if it doesnt reach up to 15kt please add other apparel/treasure/gems to fill the gap. Medium: [item=Gilded decorative chest] Hard wish,any of the following: [item=Scroll of eternal youth][item=Vial of Scattersight][item=unhatched ice egg][item=unhatched plague egg][item=unhatched nature egg][item=unhatched lightning egg][item=unhatched light egg][item=unhatched water egg][item=unhatched earth egg][item=unhatched arcane egg][item=unhatched fire egg][item=unhatched shadow egg][item=unhatched wind egg][item=Gilded decorative Chest][item=iron treasure chest] If you’re gifting a hard wish, please make it atleast 2 Gilded chests or 10ish iron chests :D the rest is fine in singles! im saving eggs ,gilded and iron chests for a mass opening for my bday :D Please make sure that it matches the amount of the gift youre giving :) * Also, i have some dragons for sale :3 I’m saving for a stack of Iron/Gilded chests to mass hatch for my bday <3
@SprinklesTheCat sending fams :3

Medium: Anything 25kt worth from my wishlisht (can be multiple pieces)/25kt

Easy*: Iron chest(s) worth 15kt
Event familiars i dont have are fine too! so familiars like, goblins, Joxar, Swipp,etc.
if anything is below 15kt, please add something to make it 15kt:)

Easy: Anything from my wishlist:

42158410_350.png

if it doesnt reach up to 15kt please add other apparel/treasure/gems to fill the gap.

Medium: Gilded Decorative Chest

Hard wish,any of the following:
Scroll of Eternal Youth Vial of Scattersight Unhatched Ice Egg Unhatched Plague Egg Unhatched Nature Egg Unhatched Lightning Egg Unhatched Light Egg Unhatched Water Egg Unhatched Earth Egg Unhatched Arcane Egg Unhatched Fire Egg Unhatched Shadow Egg Unhatched Wind Egg Gilded Decorative Chest Iron Treasure Chest
If you’re gifting a hard wish, please make it atleast 2 Gilded chests or 10ish iron chests :D the rest is fine in singles!
im saving eggs ,gilded and iron chests for a mass opening for my bday :D

Please make sure that it matches the amount of the gift youre giving :)

Also, i have some dragons for sale :3
I’m saving for a stack of Iron/Gilded chests to mass hatch for my bday <3
She/Her, Female, Adult (20+) Florist

PWYW Grab Bags!
Many stacks of food for cheaper than AH!

FR time +9 (Dutch), Dyslexic gen 1 collector :’)
Sending!^ 1. Chests of any type! (The lower the price, the more quantity pls! :P) 2. Imperials with Opal gene! 3.Buy some dragons from me! (On AH) 4. Accents from my wish list! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41315208] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/413153/41315208_350.png[/img] [/url] 5. Gene Scrolls!! (My favorites are Opal, rosette, Jaguar, saturn, and jupiter, but any are fine, I have some Gen 1's in need of genes!)
Sending!^

1. Chests of any type! (The lower the price, the more quantity pls! :P)
2. Imperials with Opal gene!
3.Buy some dragons from me! (On AH)
4. Accents from my wish list!

41315208_350.png

5. Gene Scrolls!! (My favorites are Opal, rosette, Jaguar, saturn, and jupiter, but any are fine, I have some Gen 1's in need of genes!)
29b2053bd1023acc0016241748a70a4d.png
1 2 ... 3925 3926 3927 3928 3929 ... 8637 8638