Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | - DONE!- Last Year's Dragons
1 2 3
[b]Winners have been chosen![/b] Please pick up your dragons within 48 hours or I will redraw a new winner to take them home. :) Ebil: 9 - Canya Reccolection: 10 - wonknevetnod Pansy & Morning Glory: 8 - Elenoremari [img]http://i58.tinypic.com/21447sn.jpg[/img] Wow, randomizer, you... not so random. XD Thanks for entering, everyone! I hope you had some fun. :) ---------- @lobelia @StormCaleum @Ceziate @kithri @Misconceptions @StellaSeibert @Anivia @Elenoremari @Canya @wonknevetnod @emeraldawn @PixieDreams @Wintermint @Shoob @HorseCrazy
Winners have been chosen!

Please pick up your dragons within 48 hours or I will redraw a new winner to take them home. :)

Ebil: 9 - Canya
Reccolection: 10 - wonknevetnod
Pansy & Morning Glory: 8 - Elenoremari

21447sn.jpg

Wow, randomizer, you... not so random. XD

Thanks for entering, everyone! I hope you had some fun. :)

@lobelia
@StormCaleum
@Ceziate
@kithri
@Misconceptions
@StellaSeibert
@Anivia
@Elenoremari
@Canya
@wonknevetnod
@emeraldawn
@PixieDreams
@Wintermint
@Shoob
@HorseCrazy
2q1bbjm.png302ngoh.png2ika7f9.png2zg87ib.png
@Calib

Congrats to all the winners!
Thanks for hosting this, Calib :-)
@Calib

Congrats to all the winners!
Thanks for hosting this, Calib :-)
HpTsVS.png [url][/url]
@Calib
Oh my goodness, thank you so much! I'm so excited to have Pansy and Morning Glory!
@Calib
Oh my goodness, thank you so much! I'm so excited to have Pansy and Morning Glory!
@Calib
Yay! Thank you so much!!!
@Calib
Yay! Thank you so much!!!
@Calib Cant decide if I want to gene her or leave her be... But if I did gene her Im thinking [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=47&wing=12&style=8&gender=1&ages=1&prig=8&secg=7&tert=2&elem=11&tertgene=5&spec=prev.jpg[/img]
@Calib
Cant decide if I want to gene her or leave her be...
But if I did gene her Im thinking
dragonpic2.php?body=47&wing=12&style=8&gender=1&ages=1&prig=8&secg=7&tert=2&elem=11&tertgene=5&spec=prev.jpg
@wonknevetnod
I think those genes look pretty good. :)
@wonknevetnod
I think those genes look pretty good. :)
2q1bbjm.png302ngoh.png2ika7f9.png2zg87ib.png
1 2 3