Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | EA Raffle- Sprite & chests
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 309 310
@jazilee when will new prizes go up?
@jazilee when will new prizes go up?
YSQ_BSJ_2023_Advertisement.png
@blackfrog D8 that sounds terrible! has she sent a contact us ticket? I hope it resolves soon!

(also clearly I should check for new posts before asking questions that have already been answered x_x)
@blackfrog D8 that sounds terrible! has she sent a contact us ticket? I hope it resolves soon!

(also clearly I should check for new posts before asking questions that have already been answered x_x)
@jazilee @blackfrog any progress?
@jazilee @blackfrog any progress?
@senchadrake no - she's able to feed her dragons and accept CRs - but trying to do things like gathering, posting on forums, listing things in the AH for sale, etc is still a no-go

she has sent in a contact us thingy - and we're waiting for a resolution. unfortunately only her account can list the new prizes by editing the original posts. As soon as her account works again the new posts will go up and everyone will get a mass ping to let them know that the new prizes are up. We're hopeful that it will be soon
@senchadrake no - she's able to feed her dragons and accept CRs - but trying to do things like gathering, posting on forums, listing things in the AH for sale, etc is still a no-go

she has sent in a contact us thingy - and we're waiting for a resolution. unfortunately only her account can list the new prizes by editing the original posts. As soon as her account works again the new posts will go up and everyone will get a mass ping to let them know that the new prizes are up. We're hopeful that it will be soon
sorry for the delay everyone - not sure if my account is fixed or if it's the fact that I'm a state away from home at my sisters but I was able to list the new prizes. sorry if you get a double ping.

@Somethingwitty @Peppir @Kalietha @anne216 @Mithent @Ladyofthelake @Shikajino @SenchaDrake @elroking @Steex @HeroSmitten @MadameVastra @MoogleSam @Axikor @9r7g5h @Frailty @StormCaleum @AllosaurCoffee @sketchersocks @Mithent @pottymariz @lurfly @weirdseer @Lundlaeva @MoogleSam @Axikor @IronPen @Sonja @Niathria @keridwyn @Draconequis @jazilee @FallingSlowly @View @daenae @Amstaffstriss @paigyp01 @Chemistry @Pantheos @SkyyeofEmber @leucoss @Silverbook @Aspyria @momo1013 @Starstream @anne216 @luckygrace99 @helenehime @jaegerfly @semesammysarcasm

@SkyyeofEmber
@SenchaDrake
@Cancri
@Frailty
@MelanaShadow
@Aspyria
@Steex
@Peppir
@Amstaffstriss
@anne216
@Leucoss
@FallingSlowly
@SoundwaveKun
@jaegerfly
@Pantheos
@Seekerforvos
@Mourningsweets
@Marethyu8
@momo1013
@phoeniixfire
@theexplodingpen
@IsisSummers
@Watercolour
@Broderick
@McZiva
@Miaow
@Kalietha
@AllosaurCoffee
@IronPen
sorry for the delay everyone - not sure if my account is fixed or if it's the fact that I'm a state away from home at my sisters but I was able to list the new prizes. sorry if you get a double ping.

@Somethingwitty @Peppir @Kalietha @anne216 @Mithent @Ladyofthelake @Shikajino @SenchaDrake @elroking @Steex @HeroSmitten @MadameVastra @MoogleSam @Axikor @9r7g5h @Frailty @StormCaleum @AllosaurCoffee @sketchersocks @Mithent @pottymariz @lurfly @weirdseer @Lundlaeva @MoogleSam @Axikor @IronPen @Sonja @Niathria @keridwyn @Draconequis @jazilee @FallingSlowly @View @daenae @Amstaffstriss @paigyp01 @Chemistry @Pantheos @SkyyeofEmber @leucoss @Silverbook @Aspyria @momo1013 @Starstream @anne216 @luckygrace99 @helenehime @jaegerfly @semesammysarcasm

@SkyyeofEmber
@SenchaDrake
@Cancri
@Frailty
@MelanaShadow
@Aspyria
@Steex
@Peppir
@Amstaffstriss
@anne216
@Leucoss
@FallingSlowly
@SoundwaveKun
@jaegerfly
@Pantheos
@Seekerforvos
@Mourningsweets
@Marethyu8
@momo1013
@phoeniixfire
@theexplodingpen
@IsisSummers
@Watercolour
@Broderick
@McZiva
@Miaow
@Kalietha
@AllosaurCoffee
@IronPen
[IM]http://imagizer.imageshack.com/img911/3637/ywffXr.png[/IMG]
@jazilee sending over some treasure now!
@jazilee sending over some treasure now!
4MKDoae.png
@Memprime there is a gen1 in this!
@Memprime there is a gen1 in this!
@jazilee

Sending 400 Gems 300 on Spritly and 100 on Blue boy thanks :)
@jazilee

Sending 400 Gems 300 on Spritly and 100 on Blue boy thanks :)
4Fo44Jr.gif
@jazilee 300 tickets on the water egg please!
@jazilee 300 tickets on the water egg please!
hSyCN96.png autochorissexual_zpse4gsbxgo.png
@jazilee

If the minimum ticket threshold isn't met for a raffle item, do the tickets roll over?
@jazilee

If the minimum ticket threshold isn't met for a raffle item, do the tickets roll over?
Please consider pinging me before exalting your gen1s.
Trading Exalts for Familiars
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 309 310