Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | LEAVING FR EVERYTHING GOING(CLOSED)
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 27 28
@SinclairTop
Erebor is loving it don't you worry! I'm taking good care of him!
@SinclairTop
Erebor is loving it don't you worry! I'm taking good care of him!
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
@sinclairtop

I would still love the dragon, etc. It looks like it's been a lot of work for you though. Still, I hope you can come back to FlightRising when life allows.
@sinclairtop

I would still love the dragon, etc. It looks like it's been a lot of work for you though. Still, I hope you can come back to FlightRising when life allows.
99_random_items_99_winners_raffle.png bestiaryraffle1_by_hapro-d90d0na.png
@SinclairTop

oooh how excite!

Really though, thanks for putting in all this effort to give to the community, it's really cool of you. ovo b
@SinclairTop

oooh how excite!

Really though, thanks for putting in all this effort to give to the community, it's really cool of you. ovo b
@SinclairTop

Thank you for the ping! I am still interested in Snow, if you need to know. ^^ And thank you for putting so much effort into this giveaway.

If you need any help sorting through something, let me know and I can try and help!
@SinclairTop

Thank you for the ping! I am still interested in Snow, if you need to know. ^^ And thank you for putting so much effort into this giveaway.

If you need any help sorting through something, let me know and I can try and help!
1.gif2.gif3.gif4.gif5.gif6.gif
@KatzeKatsu

They're all free, so if you'd like all four I can send them. c:
@KatzeKatsu

They're all free, so if you'd like all four I can send them. c:
"Oakenshield has weighed the value of your life, and found it worth NOTHING."
s4ood4.gif
@SinclairTop oh my gooood, all four */////////* that is so nice, i dont know what to say °-°
i'll give them a good home c:
@SinclairTop oh my gooood, all four */////////* that is so nice, i dont know what to say °-°
i'll give them a good home c:
tumblr_n7samaE1iy1sl6hkto1_500.gif
... Not going to ping since it seems you're going to end up with a full alert list as it is. Especially since I just want to say that you should take your time and good luck with life outside of FR :)
... Not going to ping since it seems you're going to end up with a full alert list as it is. Especially since I just want to say that you should take your time and good luck with life outside of FR :)
@SinclairTop thanks a lot for the opportunity if it's not too much trouble I would like a female dragon...I have a lot of male so I need to correct the odds LOL and if she can be of a breed that I don't have yet it would be great (Skydancer, Wildclaw or Coatl) but if there is nothing left it's not a problem

and thank you again ^_^ Best wishes for everything!!!!
@SinclairTop thanks a lot for the opportunity if it's not too much trouble I would like a female dragon...I have a lot of male so I need to correct the odds LOL and if she can be of a breed that I don't have yet it would be great (Skydancer, Wildclaw or Coatl) but if there is nothing left it's not a problem

and thank you again ^_^ Best wishes for everything!!!!
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png and failed so oie_q8_X06_TYk_S4g3.png
FRT +9
@SinclairTop I'm so sorry to see you leave! I hope you had a great time on here, and good luck on whatever you'll be doing from now on! Myself, I just started on here a month ago, and I hope I'll be able to make lots of fun here myself.

Oh and, not sure if your post is permanently closed. If so, my apologies for asking! I simply ask because, in case you'd open it up again, I might not be online at the time as I'm head to heels in my exams.
If not, I'd be very interested in catching some things. Especially familiars. Ever since I started playing, I've been downright obsessed with familiars. :P There are many that are rather difficult for me to get, and as all I really do is saving up for sprites, I haven't managed to really buy anything atall. (Though I did manage to get several familiars :D )
@SinclairTop I'm so sorry to see you leave! I hope you had a great time on here, and good luck on whatever you'll be doing from now on! Myself, I just started on here a month ago, and I hope I'll be able to make lots of fun here myself.

Oh and, not sure if your post is permanently closed. If so, my apologies for asking! I simply ask because, in case you'd open it up again, I might not be online at the time as I'm head to heels in my exams.
If not, I'd be very interested in catching some things. Especially familiars. Ever since I started playing, I've been downright obsessed with familiars. :P There are many that are rather difficult for me to get, and as all I really do is saving up for sprites, I haven't managed to really buy anything atall. (Though I did manage to get several familiars :D )
CEMkO7t.png gifYPqJ.png
@KatzeKatsu I will send them later today. That's when I'll have time to post stuff. c: @MadameVastra I'm going to give you this gal, if that's okay? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13390653] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/133907/13390653_350.png[/img] [/url] @Piratewolfie I can add you. c: and I'll give you this one if you don't mind [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13348060] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/133481/13348060_350.png[/img] [/url]
@KatzeKatsu

I will send them later today. That's when I'll have time to post stuff. c:

@MadameVastra
I'm going to give you this gal, if that's okay?

13390653_350.png

@Piratewolfie I can add you. c: and I'll give you this one if you don't mind

13348060_350.png

"Oakenshield has weighed the value of your life, and found it worth NOTHING."
s4ood4.gif
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 27 28