Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | FR CSMP: Flight Rising Building Contest!
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/TfqdUMA.png[/img] [b][u]MAY 2015 EVENT: FLIGHT RISING SHENANIGANS[/u][/b] Hello and welcome those that have stumbled upon or clicked their way to this thread! I’m WatersKnight, also known as Yue, and I run the Flight Rising Community Survival Multiplayer server on Minecraft (FR CSMP for short). Recently last month the server has undergone a reboot of sorts and now we’re starting out with a fresh map for everyone to build on – and with this reboot come fun monthly hosted events. This month the server will be hosting an in-game building contest centered around the theme of Flight Rising. Contest creations can be modeled after your favorite dragon species here on FR or tributes to whole flights if that’s your cup of tea. While building your FR creations on the server solo is fine, team collaboration is highly encouraged. Start a team and bring your friends along, or join an already preexisting team and help build towards a common goal. The choice is yours. [b]THOSE INTERESTED IN FORMING THEIR OWN TEAM:[/b] Please shoot me a PM so your team can be added to a spreadsheet for easy organization! A link to the team list spreadsheet will be added soon. [b]THOSE INTERESTED IN JOINING A TEAM:[/b] Ask around! See if any preexisting ones are around that tickle your fancy. Worse come to worse, you can make your own! [b]THOSE GOING SOLO:[/b] Send me a PM with the coords of your building location so we know where to find your creation on judging day! [b]There are very few rules pertaining to the contest itself.[/b] [b]1)[/b] When building your contest entry, make sure you are not impeding on anyone else’s property uninvited! Building on someone’s property without their permission is liable to get your entry disqualified. [b]2)[/b] The contest entry HAS to visibly pertain to Flight Rising. Locations in FR, Flight/deity tributes or FR species are a few examples. As long as you can distinguish it as being related to FR, go crazy! [b]3)[/b] Not so much of a rule but more a recommended guideline. If possible, please don’t build your entries too far from spawn! It’s harder for people to admire your work when they have to walk 3000+ blocks out to find it. [b]The contest has a soft deadline at the end of the month, roughly around the 30th or 31st. Prizes will also likely be a thing and will be announced at a later date. They will most likely be a mix between FR items/currency and in-game objects.[/b] [u]If you have a Minecraft account and haven’t already joined us, now is the perfect time! The server thread to apply can be found [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gend/1403078/1]HERE[/url] among other things. We have a Skype chat as well.[/u] If you have any questions regarding anything about the server/the contest itself, ping me on the server thread or here or PM me~ [/center]
TfqdUMA.png

MAY 2015 EVENT: FLIGHT RISING SHENANIGANS

Hello and welcome those that have stumbled upon or clicked their way to this thread! I’m WatersKnight, also known as Yue, and I run the Flight Rising Community Survival Multiplayer server on Minecraft (FR CSMP for short). Recently last month the server has undergone a reboot of sorts and now we’re starting out with a fresh map for everyone to build on – and with this reboot come fun monthly hosted events.

This month the server will be hosting an in-game building contest centered around the theme of Flight Rising. Contest creations can be modeled after your favorite dragon species here on FR or tributes to whole flights if that’s your cup of tea.

While building your FR creations on the server solo is fine, team collaboration is highly encouraged. Start a team and bring your friends along, or join an already preexisting team and help build towards a common goal. The choice is yours.

THOSE INTERESTED IN FORMING THEIR OWN TEAM: Please shoot me a PM so your team can be added to a spreadsheet for easy organization! A link to the team list spreadsheet will be added soon.

THOSE INTERESTED IN JOINING A TEAM: Ask around! See if any preexisting ones are around that tickle your fancy. Worse come to worse, you can make your own!

THOSE GOING SOLO: Send me a PM with the coords of your building location so we know where to find your creation on judging day!

There are very few rules pertaining to the contest itself.
1) When building your contest entry, make sure you are not impeding on anyone else’s property uninvited! Building on someone’s property without their permission is liable to get your entry disqualified.
2) The contest entry HAS to visibly pertain to Flight Rising. Locations in FR, Flight/deity tributes or FR species are a few examples. As long as you can distinguish it as being related to FR, go crazy!
3) Not so much of a rule but more a recommended guideline. If possible, please don’t build your entries too far from spawn! It’s harder for people to admire your work when they have to walk 3000+ blocks out to find it.

The contest has a soft deadline at the end of the month, roughly around the 30th or 31st.

Prizes will also likely be a thing and will be announced at a later date. They will most likely be a mix between FR items/currency and in-game objects.

If you have a Minecraft account and haven’t already joined us, now is the perfect time! The server thread to apply can be found HERE among other things. We have a Skype chat as well.

If you have any questions regarding anything about the server/the contest itself, ping me on the server thread or here or PM me~

k4xLh.gif 1PocQ.gif RZUpc.gif 8Q5BK.gif
THE WATER FLIGHT KNIGHT
Idk I'll replace this with something new soon
@WatersKnight Moved to the Raffles Forum. :)
@WatersKnight Moved to the Raffles Forum. :)
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.