Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Dragons!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17
@usakohoshino i'll send them to you right away!
@usakohoshino i'll send them to you right away!
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.pngtumblr_inline_naz0b53uHQ1qg78ij.png
I sent this link to my fiance on here, he wants the second dragon from the top from Kats lair, he should be posting soon :P
I sent this link to my fiance on here, he wants the second dragon from the top from Kats lair, he should be posting soon :P
NLdJQtw.png
@Themightyfall , I would love the first dragon from your lair please, the green snapper female!! I hope I am pinging the correct person!
@Themightyfall , I would love the first dragon from your lair please, the green snapper female!! I hope I am pinging the correct person!
@malkavious yes you are pinging the right person! i will send her to you right away!
@malkavious yes you are pinging the right person! i will send her to you right away!
@themightyfall You rock like geology! Thanks so much!
@themightyfall You rock like geology! Thanks so much!
@Malkavious that might be the coolest catchphrase ever haha
@Malkavious that might be the coolest catchphrase ever haha
@Rexi May I please have that last dragon up there?
@Rexi May I please have that last dragon up there?
@Twinsouls1145

Sure! Send the Crossroads trade!
@Twinsouls1145

Sure! Send the Crossroads trade!
@Rexi
Ahm the picture of the dragon that was up there was taken down and now i dont know which one it was Dx and i dont really know how to set up a crossroads trade yet anyways and im scared of messing up whoop s so sorry would you mind sending me the dragon instead please, or at least reminding me which one it was? im so sorry omg q,q
@Rexi
Ahm the picture of the dragon that was up there was taken down and now i dont know which one it was Dx and i dont really know how to set up a crossroads trade yet anyways and im scared of messing up whoop s so sorry would you mind sending me the dragon instead please, or at least reminding me which one it was? im so sorry omg q,q
@twinsouls1145 Hey! look it's totally okay I had no idea how to use it when i first joined too! (and i joined during the registration before yours!!) How to send a Crossroads: 1. Go to Crossroads 2. Type in the person you want the dragon from's name (Rexi) 3. Find the dragon you want (this guy) [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/122029/12202865_350.png?mtime=VSfwxQABayc.png[/img] 5. Type in 1 treasure for what you give (you have to it's the rules for some reason????) 6. Wait for @Rexi to accept your offer! I hope this helps!!! :D
@twinsouls1145 Hey! look it's totally okay I had no idea how to use it when i first joined too! (and i joined during the registration before yours!!)

How to send a Crossroads:
1. Go to Crossroads
2. Type in the person you want the dragon from's name (Rexi)
3. Find the dragon you want (this guy) 12202865_350.png?mtime=VSfwxQABayc.png
5. Type in 1 treasure for what you give (you have to it's the rules for some reason????)
6. Wait for @Rexi to accept your offer!

I hope this helps!!! :D
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17