Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Ready-to-breed dragons (Sold out!)
1 2 3 4
@Pyrasaur

Could I get Dusky, please?
@Pyrasaur

Could I get Dusky, please?
@Piratewolfie My roommate left his tabletop gaming dice on the kitchen table, so I rolled them to decide. The random number gods have given you Bless! I'll send you a Crossroads trade for her right now.

@Imbrus Sure thing! Sending you a Crossroads now.
@Piratewolfie My roommate left his tabletop gaming dice on the kitchen table, so I rolled them to decide. The random number gods have given you Bless! I'll send you a Crossroads trade for her right now.

@Imbrus Sure thing! Sending you a Crossroads now.
[quote name="Pyrasaur" date=2015-04-08 13:44:46] My roommate left his tabletop gaming dice on the kitchen table, so I rolled them to decide. The random number gods have given you Bless! I'll send you a Crossroads trade for her right now. [/quote] Sweet! thank you :D
Pyrasaur wrote on 2015-04-08:
My roommate left his tabletop gaming dice on the kitchen table, so I rolled them to decide. The random number gods have given you Bless! I'll send you a Crossroads trade for her right now.

Sweet! thank you :D
CEMkO7t.png gifYPqJ.png
@Pyrasaur It's going to take me a while to accept, if that's alright; I just realized I need to upgrade the size of my lair. I'll earn the treasure, then get back to you. :) If you don't want to wait, that's fine; I understand. But hopefully it won't take me too long. Sorry for the inconvenience!
@Pyrasaur It's going to take me a while to accept, if that's alright; I just realized I need to upgrade the size of my lair. I'll earn the treasure, then get back to you. :) If you don't want to wait, that's fine; I understand. But hopefully it won't take me too long. Sorry for the inconvenience!
@Mandubracius You may! Sending you a Crossroads now.

@n00dles Absolutely, and you're completely welcome. :D Sending her now.
@Mandubracius You may! Sending you a Crossroads now.

@n00dles Absolutely, and you're completely welcome. :D Sending her now.
@pryasaur thank you very much!
@pryasaur thank you very much!
@PrettyFly

Thank you for giving me your dragon.
I try to get your dragon,
but maybe something wrong :(
'This trade request cannot be processed.' message appealed!
@PrettyFly

Thank you for giving me your dragon.
I try to get your dragon,
but maybe something wrong :(
'This trade request cannot be processed.' message appealed!
@Pyrasaur Oh my ! Dusky is gorgeous, is she still available?
@Pyrasaur Oh my ! Dusky is gorgeous, is she still available?
raffle3.png
@Pryasaur Can i have Tamyris? :) she is She is beautiful!
@Pryasaur Can i have Tamyris? :) she is She is beautiful!
69ddb79ddbdb288b5c8888db36555cb0eeb562fd.gif39816e66322cc883b694bd7213315d6e6088838c.png c166d00db5a39805b924cb60c49ec7fdf0ee34b5.pnga1f65c8c1bf6a193d10bedbbd146c49702efed9b.gif
@Pyrasaur

Hi! Could I please have Iris? :3
@Pyrasaur

Hi! Could I please have Iris? :3
signature.png
1 2 3 4