Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [LIGHTNING]What is "SPRING"? DRAWIN
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 195 196
@tincanicarus
It's only four. >>
@tincanicarus
It's only four. >>
@tincanicarus Sending 6 x lvl 6 derguns with daily bonuses!
@tincanicarus Sending 6 x lvl 6 derguns with daily bonuses!
ZPPY.png
@msjanny I'm sure Boss would be proud, but consider your work efficiency! Some recharging of batteries should be done at some point. -pats-
@msjanny I'm sure Boss would be proud, but consider your work efficiency! Some recharging of batteries should be done at some point. -pats-
tumblr_inline_nm3gqhG6rQ1qmu9vp_540.png
@Lupinus

Accepted and recorded! ^_^
All of them have been sent to collect research data, I'm sure those guardians will be useful in protecting other scientist. We could only hope they could stand those itchy mosquito's bites.
@Lupinus

All of them have been sent to collect research data, I'm sure those guardians will be useful in protecting other scientist. We could only hope they could stand those itchy mosquito's bites.
2013_FireFest_09.png
@Niverdia accepted and recorded! Thank you! Will take those dergs 'round for a walk through the Mire, they'll meet the Boss shortly!
@Niverdia accepted and recorded! Thank you! Will take those dergs 'round for a walk through the Mire, they'll meet the Boss shortly!
tumblr_inline_nm3gqhG6rQ1qmu9vp_540.png
I'm online! Time to shoot some interns off to find out what the heck this spring thing is!
I'm online! Time to shoot some interns off to find out what the heck this spring thing is!
HmDNA2Z.pngaq6I7xx.png6fgBqVP.pngXSEmIC3.pngC387vBf.pngwqtPSTI.pngglDwE4l.pngOqryMgB.pnggJXSVmH.png
@Tengu

They've been asked to collect data right at this moment, no time to rest, spring won't last forever!
@Tengu

They've been asked to collect data right at this moment, no time to rest, spring won't last forever!
2013_FireFest_09.png
@Stenvela Sending 6 x lvl6 dragons with daily bonuses!
@Stenvela Sending 6 x lvl6 dragons with daily bonuses!
ZPPY.png
Man, these interns are flying through here!
Man, these interns are flying through here!
HmDNA2Z.pngaq6I7xx.png6fgBqVP.pngXSEmIC3.pngC387vBf.pngwqtPSTI.pngglDwE4l.pngOqryMgB.pnggJXSVmH.png
Yep yep ^-^

I have to send mine off to the Mire to research this Spring thing...
Yep yep ^-^

I have to send mine off to the Mire to research this Spring thing...
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 195 196