Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | FREE for NEWBIES; Raffle 1st drawing!
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 42 43
@moomargh

Count me in
@moomargh

Count me in
@moomargh: i'd love a raffle ticket if it isn't too much trouble ^^
@moomargh: i'd love a raffle ticket if it isn't too much trouble ^^
xxxxxxxxxxxx what did you honestly expect to find here? xxxxxxxxxxxx
tumblr_inline_nxzvqj33Dj1tnp410_100.png
@moomargh, could I join?
@moomargh, could I join?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

bailey
she/her
+0 fr time
x4QiZEg.png
@moomargh please enter me in the raffle love :)
@moomargh please enter me in the raffle love :)
tumblr_nt98b7YGRS1uci8uho1_500.png
@moomargh

May I enter to? Sorry its last minute I just saw this!
@moomargh

May I enter to? Sorry its last minute I just saw this!
Just as a helpful hint when pinging me, there is no extra I in my name ^^
fjv5Fbi.gifWHUTaoR.gif
Bump
Bump
@Scorch44 @Spacepter @wilden @Murphamy @ZTwentyEight @DuskDawn @usakohoshino @WildWolf @Cocatrics @JackdawxB @Liukaste @timelessDream @Lustra @Delvian @Pluvia @IronPen @Glossopetrae @DuchessLunaire @Mandubracius @throughtheroses @letusout @Acefain @KanadeTidus @AerysTargaryen @Pecha @SadisticSins @Inkhling @Mewbone @MasterRahl @RogueCrits @Visionsgirl @poky07 @Mangepic @jadeoracle @Shire @Veiyr @Vivir @HairyBaby @afire @HorseCrazy @Kallistrate @friendhamster @MetalMonaLisa @Aeroden @dorumon210 @Vaze @Mikaley @Ladylioness @RoseKnight @AbanAtaashi @lemonshakes @Shiamus @Saphiris @deerly @Crystal10 @Maize24 @Rabbitaka @sherezade @emily21293 @cooldude356 @kjor @Maltshakes @Zosia @dragonofsmoke @Darkefir @AkaneChaan @LYCHGATE @kithri @QueenMetal @Elumir @Alashka @Sammal02 @eternalhowl @MadameVastra @Caeleste @Earthernsoul @Coyoteclaw11 @Emily7974 @Chantaey @SoulingSM @SirRex @GrimmReader @Paroxysmal @Sh4dowDr4gon @Luvlymystery @InsanitysFault @ZeroFighterxX @Everisa @CrystalIda @Shrapnarl @Flocci @LiveSky @Akhir @legendbeary @PyroWolf843 @Autopsy @Blenore @tabbyrose13 @Frailty

Hello there everyone! What an amazing bunch of people :) There were a total of 99 participants in Blusher's raffle, and while the initial plan was to give out 10 prizes.. Well, we doubled that. Actually, we tripled that! So right now there are 30 prizes in our prize pool, that's amazing! (A huge thanks goes out to everyone who donated things to my giveaway, and especially @Ruffian who is an amazing person and donated a lot of prizes for the raffle!)

So now, I have drawn the first 10 winners by using random.org.

Winners, please list the prizes you would like to get, in order of what you'd like to get the most! And list as many prizes as the number you were drawn.
That means, number one lists 1 prize, number two lists 2 prizes etc!
You have 24 hours to reply with your prize lists, before the next drawing goes out and you'll be put back in the drawing.

Congratulations to the first 10 winners, and good luck to everyone else in the next drawing! :)

1. @Mangepic
2. @Darkefir
3. @Murphamy
4. @Crystal10
5. @KanadeTidus
6. @Liukaste
7. @Inkhling
8. @QueenMetal
9. @Ladylioness
10. @Maltshakes
@Scorch44 @Spacepter @wilden @Murphamy @ZTwentyEight @DuskDawn @usakohoshino @WildWolf @Cocatrics @JackdawxB @Liukaste @timelessDream @Lustra @Delvian @Pluvia @IronPen @Glossopetrae @DuchessLunaire @Mandubracius @throughtheroses @letusout @Acefain @KanadeTidus @AerysTargaryen @Pecha @SadisticSins @Inkhling @Mewbone @MasterRahl @RogueCrits @Visionsgirl @poky07 @Mangepic @jadeoracle @Shire @Veiyr @Vivir @HairyBaby @afire @HorseCrazy @Kallistrate @friendhamster @MetalMonaLisa @Aeroden @dorumon210 @Vaze @Mikaley @Ladylioness @RoseKnight @AbanAtaashi @lemonshakes @Shiamus @Saphiris @deerly @Crystal10 @Maize24 @Rabbitaka @sherezade @emily21293 @cooldude356 @kjor @Maltshakes @Zosia @dragonofsmoke @Darkefir @AkaneChaan @LYCHGATE @kithri @QueenMetal @Elumir @Alashka @Sammal02 @eternalhowl @MadameVastra @Caeleste @Earthernsoul @Coyoteclaw11 @Emily7974 @Chantaey @SoulingSM @SirRex @GrimmReader @Paroxysmal @Sh4dowDr4gon @Luvlymystery @InsanitysFault @ZeroFighterxX @Everisa @CrystalIda @Shrapnarl @Flocci @LiveSky @Akhir @legendbeary @PyroWolf843 @Autopsy @Blenore @tabbyrose13 @Frailty

Hello there everyone! What an amazing bunch of people :) There were a total of 99 participants in Blusher's raffle, and while the initial plan was to give out 10 prizes.. Well, we doubled that. Actually, we tripled that! So right now there are 30 prizes in our prize pool, that's amazing! (A huge thanks goes out to everyone who donated things to my giveaway, and especially @Ruffian who is an amazing person and donated a lot of prizes for the raffle!)

So now, I have drawn the first 10 winners by using random.org.

Winners, please list the prizes you would like to get, in order of what you'd like to get the most! And list as many prizes as the number you were drawn.
That means, number one lists 1 prize, number two lists 2 prizes etc!
You have 24 hours to reply with your prize lists, before the next drawing goes out and you'll be put back in the drawing.

Congratulations to the first 10 winners, and good luck to everyone else in the next drawing! :)

1. @Mangepic
2. @Darkefir
3. @Murphamy
4. @Crystal10
5. @KanadeTidus
6. @Liukaste
7. @Inkhling
8. @QueenMetal
9. @Ladylioness
10. @Maltshakes
2T7Jk2l.png
@moomargh : Whoa you guys tripled the prices?! o.O Hope I'll be in the winning pool next time! Congratz winners though!
@moomargh : Whoa you guys tripled the prices?! o.O Hope I'll be in the winning pool next time! Congratz winners though!
@Caeleste We did indeed, phewt! Best of luck in the next one! :)
@Caeleste We did indeed, phewt! Best of luck in the next one! :)
2T7Jk2l.png
Oooohhhh!!! Congrats to the winners! And yay! More chances! Exciting!!!
Oooohhhh!!! Congrats to the winners! And yay! More chances! Exciting!!!
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 42 43