Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Raffle of the Gods!(CLOSED)
1 2 ... 344 345 346 347 348 ... 404 405
@Anguish
Could I get a ticket please?
@Anguish
Could I get a ticket please?
@Anguish I'd like to enter, I'll also be adding the banner
@Anguish I'd like to enter, I'll also be adding the banner
jIRALXN.png
@Anguish
I'd like a free ticket, please!
@Anguish
I'd like a free ticket, please!
@Anguish
This is truly amazing, and I imagine it might be a little overwhelming. i'd like a ticket, if possible, please!
Sica, seeing as you're leaving the game just as I'm coming in, I'd just like to wish safe passage on your travels. :)
@Anguish
This is truly amazing, and I imagine it might be a little overwhelming. i'd like a ticket, if possible, please!
Sica, seeing as you're leaving the game just as I'm coming in, I'd just like to wish safe passage on your travels. :)
@Sica thank you so much for this giveaway, although its sad to see you go! All the best for you in the future :>

@Anguish Could I get a ticket, please? I've also added the banner to my signature. Thank you!
@Sica thank you so much for this giveaway, although its sad to see you go! All the best for you in the future :>

@Anguish Could I get a ticket, please? I've also added the banner to my signature. Thank you!
sleeping baby, shadowed dust
clouds and starlight, numbered starlight
when we're called to go, we must
into starlight, sleep and love
@Anguish could i get the free ticket please? thank you!
@Anguish could i get the free ticket please? thank you!
2uequ68.jpg
@Anguish
This is incredible! I'd like both tickets please. (Banner added) Thank you much! ^_^
@Anguish
This is incredible! I'd like both tickets please. (Banner added) Thank you much! ^_^
@Anguish may i get the ticket please?
@Anguish may i get the ticket please?
Could I have a free ticket please? :)
Could I have a free ticket please? :)
vKdEoyf.png
@Sica Your dragons are stunning and gorgeous. Even tho i don't know you, it will be sad to see you go and leave the little gems that you have treasured behind.

@Anguish May i please have a ticket?
I'l just try my luck with one ticket.
@Sica Your dragons are stunning and gorgeous. Even tho i don't know you, it will be sad to see you go and leave the little gems that you have treasured behind.

@Anguish May i please have a ticket?
I'l just try my luck with one ticket.
BVUXJUX.pngitem_bamboo_cluster_by_dogi_crimson-daimqyf.gif170910FR-CorgnadoBadge-size3.png1323_150px_spottedleaves1_by_miirshroom-dbptakq.png
1 2 ... 344 345 346 347 348 ... 404 405