Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Raffle of the Gods!(CLOSED)
1 2 ... 314 315 316 317 318 ... 404 405
@Sica
wow, all of your elemental deities look amazing! you must've put a lot of time and effort (and treasure!) into them. great job!

@Anguish
goodness, you must be getting a ton of pings by now. i hope they're not driving you crazy! but, thanks for helping this whole thing happen, we're all super excited for it!
@Sica
wow, all of your elemental deities look amazing! you must've put a lot of time and effort (and treasure!) into them. great job!

@Anguish
goodness, you must be getting a ton of pings by now. i hope they're not driving you crazy! but, thanks for helping this whole thing happen, we're all super excited for it!
A heart full of flowers and a head full of stars

163mug.png
@Anguish
I would like to claim my free ticket, thank you!
@Anguish
I would like to claim my free ticket, thank you!
art by noodlestuff
QrtG9rA.png
@Anguish claiming my free ticket ^^ and ive got the sig so i think i get the extra? anyways good luck with the raffle i hope its not getting too crazy
@Anguish claiming my free ticket ^^ and ive got the sig so i think i get the extra? anyways good luck with the raffle i hope its not getting too crazy
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1548554 Rainbow Wing Hatchery!
@Anguish
can I get my free ticket, please? :3
@Anguish
can I get my free ticket, please? :3
glxY4Ve.gif
@Anguish

I'd love to join! ' u`
@Anguish

I'd love to join! ' u`
je67dzK.gifXe2cuSD.pngje67dzK.gif
@Anguish

Sorry to add to your growing pile of pings, but could I please get my free ticket, please? Also, I have the banner, so I believe I'm eligible for another free ticket. uwu Thank you!
@Anguish

Sorry to add to your growing pile of pings, but could I please get my free ticket, please? Also, I have the banner, so I believe I'm eligible for another free ticket. uwu Thank you!
Hatchery%20Banner_zpst1xvgnxl.jpg
@Anguish
I want to join :)
@Anguish
I want to join :)
@Anguish
id like to claim my free ticket, please! i also threw a banner in my sig, if you're keeping tabs on that too c:

thanks so much for this; both of you!
@Anguish
id like to claim my free ticket, please! i also threw a banner in my sig, if you're keeping tabs on that too c:

thanks so much for this; both of you!
@Anguish I'd like to claim a ticket please! I've also put the banner in my sig :)

Thank you to both of you for running this!
@Anguish I'd like to claim a ticket please! I've also put the banner in my sig :)

Thank you to both of you for running this!
sxtWkGZ.png
@Anguish claiming a free ticket and also putting banner in my signature :3 <3

@Anguish claiming a free ticket and also putting banner in my signature :3 <3

g8PKELF.png clan cloudheart
I'm currently collecting art/adopts of my dragons!
x i'm currently collecting flower crowns!
x glitter spark forever
fTFkrht.png
1 2 ... 314 315 316 317 318 ... 404 405