Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Raffle of the Gods!(CLOSED)
1 2 ... 100 101 102 103 104 ... 404 405
@Anguish
will you be posting it publicly? (if you have I'm sorry and I must be blind!)
I'm just curious :)
@Anguish
will you be posting it publicly? (if you have I'm sorry and I must be blind!)
I'm just curious :)
kghXjOr.png
@Anguish
I'd like a ticket!

@stargazing
yooo friend check this out
@Anguish
I'd like a ticket!

@stargazing
yooo friend check this out
ZdkXYy5.png
b5bf79114ec41e10330f6c990ddca5ed.png
@coldfire3

Your not blind at all! I will most likely be keeping it private to me and Sica solely because of how i'm using it this time around!

I am updating the list at home and from work at different computers, so I left it to were anyone can edit so I don't have to constantly log in to edit the list. If I left it at anyone could edit and I shared it, I could potentially lose all my hours of work in seconds, so that would be no fun for me ;_; If you'd like, once I choose the numbers at the end of the raffle and you don't win from the list, I can PM you the numbers you received! If this was a paid raffle, it would of been seeable to all, but since it isn't I wanted to make it simple for myself with how many people will be in on this raffle!
@coldfire3

Your not blind at all! I will most likely be keeping it private to me and Sica solely because of how i'm using it this time around!

I am updating the list at home and from work at different computers, so I left it to were anyone can edit so I don't have to constantly log in to edit the list. If I left it at anyone could edit and I shared it, I could potentially lose all my hours of work in seconds, so that would be no fun for me ;_; If you'd like, once I choose the numbers at the end of the raffle and you don't win from the list, I can PM you the numbers you received! If this was a paid raffle, it would of been seeable to all, but since it isn't I wanted to make it simple for myself with how many people will be in on this raffle!
dui7aox.pngu1OsigV.png
Added up to this point!
Added up to this point!
dui7aox.pngu1OsigV.png
@Anguish
Count me in! I also added in the signature.
@Anguish
Count me in! I also added in the signature.
tumblr_n10pv6k3hm1sa45sbo8_500.gif
@Anguish If you don't mind adding me into the mix do ya?
@Anguish If you don't mind adding me into the mix do ya?
@Anguish Count me in as well! :) Signature has been added :3
@Anguish Count me in as well! :) Signature has been added :3
DoWaLYg.png
@RoosterTeeth

Of course not! c:

Added up to here! Taking a bit of a break then back to adding i'm sure x)
@RoosterTeeth

Of course not! c:

Added up to here! Taking a bit of a break then back to adding i'm sure x)
dui7aox.pngu1OsigV.png
@Anguish

Ah thank you very much for that information, I appreciate your swift responses as well. I understand completely, that wouldn't be fun at all to come back to a blank spreadsheet. I appreciate your time! :) Happy Hunting!
@Anguish

Ah thank you very much for that information, I appreciate your swift responses as well. I understand completely, that wouldn't be fun at all to come back to a blank spreadsheet. I appreciate your time! :) Happy Hunting!
kghXjOr.png
@coldfire

Thank you for your kind words and understanding! I would probably cry, this is the most tickets i've ever had to put into a raffle personally aha XD!
@coldfire

Thank you for your kind words and understanding! I would probably cry, this is the most tickets i've ever had to put into a raffle personally aha XD!
dui7aox.pngu1OsigV.png
1 2 ... 100 101 102 103 104 ... 404 405