Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [closed] FREE hatchling of your choice
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28
@Sunfang I'm adding you to the list! They do have some good color combos! Pretty pretty :D fodder will be greatly appreciated. I'll message you when I start the breeding :)

@WitchOfSpace I'll gladly breed the two, though, someone asked me to breed Envoy a few minutes ago. So it will be... *counts* 40 days before I can breed him. If that's ok with you, I will put the pair on the list. If that's too long, you're welcome to chose another :)
@Sunfang I'm adding you to the list! They do have some good color combos! Pretty pretty :D fodder will be greatly appreciated. I'll message you when I start the breeding :)

@WitchOfSpace I'll gladly breed the two, though, someone asked me to breed Envoy a few minutes ago. So it will be... *counts* 40 days before I can breed him. If that's ok with you, I will put the pair on the list. If that's too long, you're welcome to chose another :)
SJHihov.png
@Sunfang I got her through a skydancer exchange thread. Even though I'm not a fan of pink, I love how bright she is! Her previous owner named her, very fitting I think
@Sunfang I got her through a skydancer exchange thread. Even though I'm not a fan of pink, I love how bright she is! Her previous owner named her, very fitting I think
SJHihov.png
@coatiness
Her name is very fitting. The colours clash but in a really good way!
Thanks again!
@coatiness
Her name is very fitting. The colours clash but in a really good way!
Thanks again!
bxbkeiO.pngtumblr_nity0dJX6D1tc28p3o7_100.pngbxbkeiO.png
Be brave, be brave, be brave, be brave, and be brave
@coatiness
Possibly this boy and girl?

If there's a nest of three, I will gladly buy a second hatchling and donate it to another interested person, and so forth if there are more eggs.

As it turns out the pretty lady has been picked for another pair, oh well! I hope they have some lovely offspring~
@coatiness
Possibly this boy and girl?

If there's a nest of three, I will gladly buy a second hatchling and donate it to another interested person, and so forth if there are more eggs.

As it turns out the pretty lady has been picked for another pair, oh well! I hope they have some lovely offspring~
caxmwzR.gifernxivc.gif 1Mh1SeE.gifYYki2B5.gif mqe06U7.gifLrQB8S8.gif
@coatiness Deschamps and Estelle would make some pretty babies :)
@coatiness Deschamps and Estelle would make some pretty babies :)
@Houndour someone asked for the noc girl with a mate that was spoken for, if they change their mind then these two will nest in about 30 days after their current cooldown :) I'll ping you when I breed them!
@Houndour someone asked for the noc girl with a mate that was spoken for, if they change their mind then these two will nest in about 30 days after their current cooldown :) I'll ping you when I breed them!
SJHihov.png
@Houndour

I can still breed them after, it will just take longer for you to get the hatchie, but I'll keep track of the dates so you could get a fun reminder of pretty things waiting for you :D
@Houndour

I can still breed them after, it will just take longer for you to get the hatchie, but I'll keep track of the dates so you could get a fun reminder of pretty things waiting for you :D
SJHihov.png
@slipknotfreak putting them on the list :D I'll ping you when I start their nest
@slipknotfreak putting them on the list :D I'll ping you when I start their nest
SJHihov.png
@Coatiness
Oh no, don't worry about me. I'll admittedly probably forget after a month (this is why I'm not on ping lists, I always panic about what I possibly could have asked for.) If the time comes maybe someone else will request them or you may find better mates! ^^
@Coatiness
Oh no, don't worry about me. I'll admittedly probably forget after a month (this is why I'm not on ping lists, I always panic about what I possibly could have asked for.) If the time comes maybe someone else will request them or you may find better mates! ^^
caxmwzR.gifernxivc.gif 1Mh1SeE.gifYYki2B5.gif mqe06U7.gifLrQB8S8.gif
@Houndour alright
sorry it didn't work v_v maybe next time! :D
@Houndour alright
sorry it didn't work v_v maybe next time! :D
SJHihov.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28