Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [closed] FREE hatchling of your choice
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 27 28
@coatiness Oh my, they're all gorgeous! I'm so sorry I took ages deciding which one I liked best but the pretty pretty blue XXY boy finally won me over! The CR has been sent!
Thank you so much!
@coatiness Oh my, they're all gorgeous! I'm so sorry I took ages deciding which one I liked best but the pretty pretty blue XXY boy finally won me over! The CR has been sent!
Thank you so much!
♥.♥.♥

tumblr_n74qarBE3r1tcqzfpo6_500.png
@coatiness I'd love to request a hatchling from these two: [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/129517/12951691_350.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/131009/13100854_350.png[/img] If possible. :)
@coatiness

I'd love to request a hatchling from these two:

12951691_350.png
13100854_350.png

If possible. :)
@coatiness

Hey!
So I was salivating at your lair and decided that I loved Othala but saw her on the breeding list and then I saw KappaMaki and again fell in love but again on the list!

So I know no guarantees (especially since there are already two for Othala) but could you put me on the pinglist for both of their hatchings? (even if there are not enough babies - I wanna see the pretties once they hatch!)

Thank you!!
@coatiness

Hey!
So I was salivating at your lair and decided that I loved Othala but saw her on the breeding list and then I saw KappaMaki and again fell in love but again on the list!

So I know no guarantees (especially since there are already two for Othala) but could you put me on the pinglist for both of their hatchings? (even if there are not enough babies - I wanna see the pretties once they hatch!)

Thank you!!
@coatiness Can you please breed the unnamed female imperial on page 3 and Yenisei for me?
@coatiness Can you please breed the unnamed female imperial on page 3 and Yenisei for me?
Hi! If you can, please visit my YouTube channel at this link (my channel is just a baby so please show it some love)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiyZVbL8KYsIr31klJMFOSg

ALL THE SHAMELESS SELF-PROMOTION!!!
@friendhamster @Seolyn

I cannot breed Estelle and Teo because they share a common ancestor :(
Would you like to choose another pair? I've gotten more circuit coatls since you made your request for the pair. Since I didn't catch that they're related earlier, you guys can skip the wait and I'll breed a pair as soon as they're cooled down
@friendhamster @Seolyn

I cannot breed Estelle and Teo because they share a common ancestor :(
Would you like to choose another pair? I've gotten more circuit coatls since you made your request for the pair. Since I didn't catch that they're related earlier, you guys can skip the wait and I'll breed a pair as soon as they're cooled down
SJHihov.png
@coatiness How about Estelle and MorningSurf? :3
@coatiness How about Estelle and MorningSurf? :3
@Seolyn ooo they make a pretty pair! And they're not related, excellent. MorningSurf will be ready to breed in 16 days
@Seolyn ooo they make a pretty pair! And they're not related, excellent. MorningSurf will be ready to breed in 16 days
SJHihov.png
@coatiness Alright, thanks >u<
@coatiness Alright, thanks >u<
@coatiness

Ahhhhh I'm torn between Estelle and MorningSurf and the emerald/red/sand unnamed circuit coatl and MorningSurf! Estelle would have guaranteed pretty babies, but the Unnamed has like a 65% chance of something AMAZING! But also like a 10% chance of something awful hahaha <3 I will leave it up to you!
@coatiness

Ahhhhh I'm torn between Estelle and MorningSurf and the emerald/red/sand unnamed circuit coatl and MorningSurf! Estelle would have guaranteed pretty babies, but the Unnamed has like a 65% chance of something AMAZING! But also like a 10% chance of something awful hahaha <3 I will leave it up to you!
41c880f5-f82d-11e8-8a7b-37c92d08b6d7.gif8Db4ykw.png88cebbfa-034a-11e9-a724-29d4b360ab9f.gif
@friendhamster oh oh oh I see what you mean! Haha the possibilities! Seolyn wants Estelle and MorningSurf, so how about I need them first and both of you get babies from the pair and then I'll breed MorningSurf with the emerald female (you're welcome to have hatchies from both)

I really need to breed MS with the unnamed female... Some of the color combos are amazing!
@friendhamster oh oh oh I see what you mean! Haha the possibilities! Seolyn wants Estelle and MorningSurf, so how about I need them first and both of you get babies from the pair and then I'll breed MorningSurf with the emerald female (you're welcome to have hatchies from both)

I really need to breed MS with the unnamed female... Some of the color combos are amazing!
SJHihov.png
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 27 28