Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [LIGHTDOM] CLOSED
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 195 196
@HollyBleurose
Bruh! Sure we are! But hey, you can go to our in-flight raffle here. This raffle is for out of flight members so I can't accept your dragons. :3

CLICK HERE
@HollyBleurose
Bruh! Sure we are! But hey, you can go to our in-flight raffle here. This raffle is for out of flight members so I can't accept your dragons. :3

CLICK HERE
HlyrCMY.png
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time flies when you're having rum me boys,
Time flies when you're having rum,
When you're sailing under the black flag
And you're firing all your guns
- Pirates for Sale
JsGepaO.png

xCFDZf6.png
Doop doop, little love for the end of the alphabet? Idk, awful quiet. Maybe I should actually sleep tonight.
Doop doop, little love for the end of the alphabet? Idk, awful quiet. Maybe I should actually sleep tonight.
@YawningDodo, go sleep, join us in the morning. Hopefully by then Light shall shine brightest atop the leader board.

@Harrlequiin, recorded! Thanks again! I feel that by the end of this I'll have talked more to you than any other FR member XD
@YawningDodo, go sleep, join us in the morning. Hopefully by then Light shall shine brightest atop the leader board.

@Harrlequiin, recorded! Thanks again! I feel that by the end of this I'll have talked more to you than any other FR member XD
iK0jgh4.png
@YawningDodo
Sending some love dragons your way!
@YawningDodo
Sending some love dragons your way!
pYrSxhK.png wi6Xgiz.png Q5eZhV2.png
@YawningDodo Sending few level 7's your way. ^___^

Edit. One had silver tertiary, one ripple and one was a scydancer. So many assorted bonuses. x__x
@YawningDodo Sending few level 7's your way. ^___^

Edit. One had silver tertiary, one ripple and one was a scydancer. So many assorted bonuses. x__x
HlyrCMY.pngHlyrCMY.pngHlyrCMY.pngHlyrCMY.png
@Meese
Sending a lvl 13 and skydancer/tiger lvl 8
@Meese
Sending a lvl 13 and skydancer/tiger lvl 8
tumblr_inline_nl4jj2vJ8t1rsmmf8.png tumblr_inline_nl6haidlxU1rsmmf8.png
Yawn, you got lot of love! ^^ [img]http://25.media.tumblr.com/9c848f8edfd548ca85ea6fa0fbeb7c85/tumblr_n2rnqfVWF61ss5ofgo5_500.gif[/img]
Yawn, you got lot of love! ^^
tumblr_n2rnqfVWF61ss5ofgo5_500.gif
HlyrCMY.png
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time flies when you're having rum me boys,
Time flies when you're having rum,
When you're sailing under the black flag
And you're firing all your guns
- Pirates for Sale
JsGepaO.png

xCFDZf6.png
@Tulips, you go, Tulips, you go.
@Tulips, you go, Tulips, you go.
iK0jgh4.png
@Meese

Haha, perhaps :D I'm debating if I want to keep leveling dragons or if I want to wait until tomorrow to see what bonuses pop up. >>
@Meese

Haha, perhaps :D I'm debating if I want to keep leveling dragons or if I want to wait until tomorrow to see what bonuses pop up. >>
wIM2Ewh.pngFD1rkPC.pngkHKJTIe.png
@Zoustache @Pseudoscience Phew, I'm going to have to get used to checking the numbers on the extra bonuses myself. Your dragons are on their way to the Lightweaver now, presumably bearing chocolates.

Annnd the sleepiness finally kicked in, so I'm signing off for the night morning.
@Zoustache @Pseudoscience Phew, I'm going to have to get used to checking the numbers on the extra bonuses myself. Your dragons are on their way to the Lightweaver now, presumably bearing chocolates.

Annnd the sleepiness finally kicked in, so I'm signing off for the night morning.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 195 196