Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [LIGHTDOM] CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 195 196
@DyraDragons @LunaColien @EimiJ7

If ya'll have any extra dragons send 'em on over for monies and a chance to win fun stuff ;D

plus it'd be helping me wheeee~no I'm not sleepy why are you asking
@DyraDragons @LunaColien @EimiJ7

If ya'll have any extra dragons send 'em on over for monies and a chance to win fun stuff ;D

plus it'd be helping me wheeee~no I'm not sleepy why are you asking
ClBFLU7.pngtumblr_ohbaestYPz1s88na0o1_100.png3QFLAWP.pngtumblr_oieon8EqQE1s88ozyo1_100.pngVJwJgYq.png
@CyberInfection So I have some level six dragons here for you with tiger and rose terts, because I want you to suffer.

If I sent them for the treasure for level 6 dragons and forget the special bonuses, do I get extra tickets? Or does the extra treasure for bonuses not count for tickets?

Just wanna know before I send~
@CyberInfection So I have some level six dragons here for you with tiger and rose terts, because I want you to suffer.

If I sent them for the treasure for level 6 dragons and forget the special bonuses, do I get extra tickets? Or does the extra treasure for bonuses not count for tickets?

Just wanna know before I send~
9wTvH88_zpscea31b53.png
@Lemonade

I can answer that^^

Our special bonuses only count towards extra money. If you leave the bonus off, you don't get anything extra~
@Lemonade

I can answer that^^

Our special bonuses only count towards extra money. If you leave the bonus off, you don't get anything extra~
@ShiniIllumi Thanks for letting me know! :D
@ShiniIllumi Thanks for letting me know! :D
9wTvH88_zpscea31b53.png
@Lemonade
My suffering is only fair because I left my forge~

With VaLightine's bonuses you don't get extra tickets, it is only a extra pocket money. ^^

EDIT//
Whoop, I was slow~
@Lemonade
My suffering is only fair because I left my forge~

With VaLightine's bonuses you don't get extra tickets, it is only a extra pocket money. ^^

EDIT//
Whoop, I was slow~
HlyrCMY.png
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time flies when you're having rum me boys,
Time flies when you're having rum,
When you're sailing under the black flag
And you're firing all your guns
- Pirates for Sale
JsGepaO.png

xCFDZf6.png
@Meese

Sending 5 level 7 Ripple dergs your way ^_^
@Meese

Sending 5 level 7 Ripple dergs your way ^_^
wIM2Ewh.pngFD1rkPC.pngkHKJTIe.png
@CyberInfection

Sorry! I just managed to load the page finally. Good gosh.

Anyways, this Acolight is actually off to bed. She's exhausted and I know Starbucks is the ONLY thing that's going to save me during D&D.

If anyone has questions that nobody can answer, toss me a PM. I'll be keeping an eye on them while I'm at work~

Good luck, and my the odds be ever in your favor :P
@CyberInfection

Sorry! I just managed to load the page finally. Good gosh.

Anyways, this Acolight is actually off to bed. She's exhausted and I know Starbucks is the ONLY thing that's going to save me during D&D.

If anyone has questions that nobody can answer, toss me a PM. I'll be keeping an eye on them while I'm at work~

Good luck, and my the odds be ever in your favor :P
Go right ahead, @Harrlequiin! Thanks for stopping by and good luck with the raffle!
Go right ahead, @Harrlequiin! Thanks for stopping by and good luck with the raffle!
iK0jgh4.png
@ShiniIllumi
It's quite alright! Only a good thing the answer comes fast. You go and rest easy, we keep this rolling. :D
@ShiniIllumi
It's quite alright! Only a good thing the answer comes fast. You go and rest easy, we keep this rolling. :D
HlyrCMY.png
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time flies when you're having rum me boys,
Time flies when you're having rum,
When you're sailing under the black flag
And you're firing all your guns
- Pirates for Sale
JsGepaO.png

xCFDZf6.png
@CyberInfection
Sending four 6 levels, one has tiger gene.
@CyberInfection
Sending four 6 levels, one has tiger gene.
c1xnUU3.png
JrZGMGx.png4SzSxLW.pngHouhGS9.pngwCOCqt3.pngbYt72YT.pngFObX7rS.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 195 196