Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | *~Month of Passion Raffle~* CLOSED
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47
@MizuKuma
Oh, man. Talk about no time to get life in order! Hopefully you have friends or family that cna help with storing belongings and stuff. Goodness!

But eeeee! I had a few friends do the JET program out of undergrad, and they had a blast. They live back in the US now, but it was wonderful life experience. Another friend did Japan as part of her world-hopping-while-teaching tour. It was one of her favorite places.

AAAAH! I'm just so excited for you, even if it is very stressful right now. I'm sure it will be challenging and rewarding.
@MizuKuma
Oh, man. Talk about no time to get life in order! Hopefully you have friends or family that cna help with storing belongings and stuff. Goodness!

But eeeee! I had a few friends do the JET program out of undergrad, and they had a blast. They live back in the US now, but it was wonderful life experience. Another friend did Japan as part of her world-hopping-while-teaching tour. It was one of her favorite places.

AAAAH! I'm just so excited for you, even if it is very stressful right now. I'm sure it will be challenging and rewarding.
p31Fcqo.png
@CorvusIgnis

I also applied for the JET Programme, but I don't like how you are an assistant teacher when you go abroad. I like being in control of my own room adn that's what I got an offer to do. ^^;; I'm so excited to go and Nagasaki looks like a cute little city (and it is somewhere I wanted to travel in Japan).

The best part is they will help me find an apartment and will help me get my work visa. It is exciting and I may be able to travel to San Francisco and Korea as well with this school.
@CorvusIgnis

I also applied for the JET Programme, but I don't like how you are an assistant teacher when you go abroad. I like being in control of my own room adn that's what I got an offer to do. ^^;; I'm so excited to go and Nagasaki looks like a cute little city (and it is somewhere I wanted to travel in Japan).

The best part is they will help me find an apartment and will help me get my work visa. It is exciting and I may be able to travel to San Francisco and Korea as well with this school.
BxKG0Wm.pngCWeAHQD.png0JXAHR0.png
@MizuKuma
Yeah, assistant works much better for less experienced people, I think, learning how to handle a room, develop curricula, etc. If you've done all that, skip it! Sounds like you know what you're on about :)

Korea and SF AND Nagasaki? Shiny, Captain! And having help with at least that half of getting settled helps, I bet.
@MizuKuma
Yeah, assistant works much better for less experienced people, I think, learning how to handle a room, develop curricula, etc. If you've done all that, skip it! Sounds like you know what you're on about :)

Korea and SF AND Nagasaki? Shiny, Captain! And having help with at least that half of getting settled helps, I bet.
p31Fcqo.png
@Ziraous
@lapillus
@kascaboota

Congratulations! @tiger22g2 has purchased you each 5 tickets for the Month of Passion Raffle! Good luck!
@Ziraous
@lapillus
@kascaboota

Congratulations! @tiger22g2 has purchased you each 5 tickets for the Month of Passion Raffle! Good luck!
@CorvusIgnis

Yes! I have my BEd. I could be a teacher here, so I might as well do it there!

Also, MARRY ME?! O_O You just made a Firefly reference. MARRY ME!
@CorvusIgnis

Yes! I have my BEd. I could be a teacher here, so I might as well do it there!

Also, MARRY ME?! O_O You just made a Firefly reference. MARRY ME!
@MizuKuma
YES GOOD OKAY! We can be internet wives! No one in the 'verse can stop us HAHAHAHAH!

Also, jeez. Save me! I'm drowning in SIlver Springbok. I've found FIVE today. I'm throwing them at random people at this point.

Edited for fumblefingers. I got excited.
@MizuKuma
YES GOOD OKAY! We can be internet wives! No one in the 'verse can stop us HAHAHAHAH!

Also, jeez. Save me! I'm drowning in SIlver Springbok. I've found FIVE today. I'm throwing them at random people at this point.

Edited for fumblefingers. I got excited.
p31Fcqo.png
@CorvusIgnis

Perfect! Anyone who can make a Firefly reference is good enough to be my spouse! =D Too few people can do that nowadays. =(

lolz. Silver is always a good thing to throw at people. ;D
@CorvusIgnis

Perfect! Anyone who can make a Firefly reference is good enough to be my spouse! =D Too few people can do that nowadays. =(

lolz. Silver is always a good thing to throw at people. ;D
@MizuKuma
Well I'll fling the next one at you, then ._.

Though I say that and I've since moved to a different venue. Got a Trick-of-the-Light! I didn't have one! :D Search ongoing for a Foolish chest. It's the last one I neeeeed. I'll just buy the skin tomorrow if I have to, but may as well try tonight.

Poor Firefly. She deserved so much more :( But we love 'er anyway, eh?
@MizuKuma
Well I'll fling the next one at you, then ._.

Though I say that and I've since moved to a different venue. Got a Trick-of-the-Light! I didn't have one! :D Search ongoing for a Foolish chest. It's the last one I neeeeed. I'll just buy the skin tomorrow if I have to, but may as well try tonight.

Poor Firefly. She deserved so much more :( But we love 'er anyway, eh?
p31Fcqo.png
@MizuKuma aaaa last day!! Last day!! I hadn't realized so much February had happened, I'm excited for the drawings to finally happen!!
@MizuKuma aaaa last day!! Last day!! I hadn't realized so much February had happened, I'm excited for the drawings to finally happen!!
@MizuKuma @tiger22g2

That is Lovely
and very lovely to come home to after a long day of dealing with moving related stuff (and three more to go...)
@MizuKuma @tiger22g2

That is Lovely
and very lovely to come home to after a long day of dealing with moving related stuff (and three more to go...)
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47