Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | *~Month of Passion Raffle~* CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47
@MizuKuma
I like the sharing idea. It's like those candygrams back in gradeschool, ee hee hee. It's a fun new idea! Can tickets be bought for people anonymously? I mean, I assume you'll message the recipient "You've been given x tickets! Congrats!", but can the buyer choose to have their name attached or not?

Just curious. Either is fine. And maybe you aren't messaging at all!
@MizuKuma
I like the sharing idea. It's like those candygrams back in gradeschool, ee hee hee. It's a fun new idea! Can tickets be bought for people anonymously? I mean, I assume you'll message the recipient "You've been given x tickets! Congrats!", but can the buyer choose to have their name attached or not?

Just curious. Either is fine. And maybe you aren't messaging at all!
p31Fcqo.png
@CorvusIgnis
Oooo! I like the anonymous idea! I will add that in! ^o^ And I think I will message them, yes.
@CorvusIgnis
Oooo! I like the anonymous idea! I will add that in! ^o^ And I think I will message them, yes.
BxKG0Wm.pngCWeAHQD.png0JXAHR0.png
@MizuKuma
Eeee! I love this! *roll*
@MizuKuma
Eeee! I love this! *roll*
p31Fcqo.png
@CorvusIgnis
Good! ^o^ I am still adding more prizes, so we have to get as many people on board as we can. I am worried this way will flop in my face. o-o But I'm trying to make each monthly raffle a little different.
@CorvusIgnis
Good! ^o^ I am still adding more prizes, so we have to get as many people on board as we can. I am worried this way will flop in my face. o-o But I'm trying to make each monthly raffle a little different.
BxKG0Wm.pngCWeAHQD.png0JXAHR0.png
@MizuKuma
I'll start plotting nests and such as soon as the current affair calms down a bit, see what I can offer there. Otherwise items, chats, buys. I can probably do those things :D
@MizuKuma
I'll start plotting nests and such as soon as the current affair calms down a bit, see what I can offer there. Otherwise items, chats, buys. I can probably do those things :D
p31Fcqo.png
@CorvusIgnis Hee hee, hello!
@CorvusIgnis Hee hee, hello!
under construction...
@RosaleenDhu
Hello! Welcome back :) How are you today?
@RosaleenDhu
Hello! Welcome back :) How are you today?
p31Fcqo.png
@CorvusIgnis My thing I thought was allergies might actually be a cold. I hate running a fever. :(

How are you?
@CorvusIgnis My thing I thought was allergies might actually be a cold. I hate running a fever. :(

How are you?
under construction...
@MizuKuma neither bump tickets nor page prizes? : / I'll still participate after the Gala but at the risk of sounding like a horrible greedy nasty person I will probably focus more other places : /
@MizuKuma neither bump tickets nor page prizes? : / I'll still participate after the Gala but at the risk of sounding like a horrible greedy nasty person I will probably focus more other places : /
YSQ_BSJ_2023_Advertisement.png
@RosaleenDhu
Oh how miserable :( I hope it passes quickly! Lots of rest and hydrate!
@RosaleenDhu
Oh how miserable :( I hope it passes quickly! Lots of rest and hydrate!
p31Fcqo.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47