Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Battle of the First Four pride raffle!
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
@Arekuru

1. Water Battle Jumble
2. Fragmented
3. Earth Battle Jumble
4/5. Buff buff buff buff buff :D

Wow thanks so much for holding this raffle! It's actually the first one I've ever entered and it's great to have a winning ticket XD THANKS :D
@Arekuru

1. Water Battle Jumble
2. Fragmented
3. Earth Battle Jumble
4/5. Buff buff buff buff buff :D

Wow thanks so much for holding this raffle! It's actually the first one I've ever entered and it's great to have a winning ticket XD THANKS :D
176.png72114708.png7229971.png72114709.png176.png
@Arekuru

Woot

1. Buff buffs 1 please

I've been training a few lv25s recently and I didn't know what else to give them besides rally/eliminate, so this works out perfectly.
@Arekuru

Woot

1. Buff buffs 1 please

I've been training a few lv25s recently and I didn't know what else to give them besides rally/eliminate, so this works out perfectly.
@Arekuru oh wow i actually won something!! :O
since first person already chose, could I have Fragmented?? thank you ;u;
@Arekuru oh wow i actually won something!! :O
since first person already chose, could I have Fragmented?? thank you ;u;
muj4RNB.png
1. Water Battle Collection
2. Earth Battle Collection
3/4. Buff buffs
5. Fragemented
1. Water Battle Collection
2. Earth Battle Collection
3/4. Buff buffs
5. Fragemented
37039_s.gif tumblr_inline_njw5iwmQUG1qg2i5p.gif
And with Gerbilfuzz's reply that wraps up the raffle! I'll be sending out participation ribbons to everyone who didn't win a prize, and then I can go back to feeding my dragons without having to look up which stacks of food are designated for pride. :D

Thank you so much to everyone who donated and/or participated! We'll definitely have to have another raffle like this later, but maybe after I've forgotten how much effort sending prizes is or I talk someone else into doing it for me. :)
And with Gerbilfuzz's reply that wraps up the raffle! I'll be sending out participation ribbons to everyone who didn't win a prize, and then I can go back to feeding my dragons without having to look up which stacks of food are designated for pride. :D

Thank you so much to everyone who donated and/or participated! We'll definitely have to have another raffle like this later, but maybe after I've forgotten how much effort sending prizes is or I talk someone else into doing it for me. :)
S4PmueI.jpg
@Arekuru

Thanks for all the hard work! It was fun having a dom week without drama and just a ton of fun and you were part of making it great!

And yep, ask for help if you need it!
@Arekuru

Thanks for all the hard work! It was fun having a dom week without drama and just a ton of fun and you were part of making it great!

And yep, ask for help if you need it!
An open book that reads Stories & Poetry MJ 24uZeuhOu.pngBk78Myp.pngLaSYQ19.gif8d7o509.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21