Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Battle of the First Four pride raffle!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
[center][img]http://i.minus.com/iAwtcocGxeRSy.gif[/img][/center] Welcome to the Battle of the First Four pride raffle! This week, Earth, Fire, Wind and Water all take to the coliseum to win glory and make lots and lots of treasure. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1341489]Dom Watch[/url] is super-excited about this (because who [i]wouldn't[/i] be?!) and so we've decided to sponsor our very first raffle! The rule on how to enter are right below, but in general if you've got something that expresses your pride in your flight to contribute or cheer on those who are participating, you're good to go! The prizes have been donated by a number of generous users, and will be distributed at the end of the raffle by choosing winners via random.org. You have until rollover next Saturday night to enter. I or an authorized deputy will be recording current ticket holders here on [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WhchA39R_hrJdMNp-TXcj9NXnXVm710jH858Nr34SBc/edit?usp=sharing]this spreadsheet[/url]. It is possible that a duplicate might accidentally end up on the list, but fear not! It's in a spreadsheet so I can easily clean it up once all tickets have been entered. The FAQ is below, but if you have any questions at all please feel free to ask them here or over in [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1341489]Dom Watch[/url]. Good luck to the first four, and may everyone have an excellent time regardless of final placement!
iAwtcocGxeRSy.gif

Welcome to the Battle of the First Four pride raffle! This week, Earth, Fire, Wind and Water all take to the coliseum to win glory and make lots and lots of treasure. Dom Watch is super-excited about this (because who wouldn't be?!) and so we've decided to sponsor our very first raffle!

The rule on how to enter are right below, but in general if you've got something that expresses your pride in your flight to contribute or cheer on those who are participating, you're good to go!

The prizes have been donated by a number of generous users, and will be distributed at the end of the raffle by choosing winners via random.org. You have until rollover next Saturday night to enter.

I or an authorized deputy will be recording current ticket holders here on this spreadsheet. It is possible that a duplicate might accidentally end up on the list, but fear not! It's in a spreadsheet so I can easily clean it up once all tickets have been entered.

The FAQ is below, but if you have any questions at all please feel free to ask them here or over in Dom Watch.

Good luck to the first four, and may everyone have an excellent time regardless of final placement!
S4PmueI.jpg
How do I enter this amazing pride raffle?

Excellent question! You may enter any of the following ways:

By posting an image or gif related to the dom battle
Everyone loves images! Help keep the thread hopping by contributing fun things for us to look at. The image posted must be at least one of funny, pretty, cute, or expressing pride in your flight or a flight you are rooting for, and be at least tangentially related to the dom battle.

Bad: Posting a picture of a cat (cute, but not dom related)
Good: Posting a picture of a cat that says "I think Wind is puuuuurfect!" (cute, expresses flight pride, and is tangentially related to the battle by mentioning Wind)

By making a pun or joke related to the dom battle
Humor's the best thing in the world (except a nice MLT, where the mutton is nice and lean...), and Dom Watch feeds on terrible jokes. Contribute to our madness! The pun or joke must be related to the dom battle or a participating flight, and must meet site guidelines (nothing mean).

Bad: "Why did the chicken cross the road?" "To get to the other side!" (not battle related)
Good: "Wow, the dom board is on fire! Hope it doesn't get too hot for everyone to handle!" (expresses flight pride)

By posting about the dragons you've exalted during the battle
Fill out the following form and post it to show everyone you're participating in the battle and encourage others to exalt even more dragons themselves!

Flight:
Dragons exalted today:
Level of dragons:
Profit made:
Profit plans:

Example:
Flight: Water
Dragons exalted today: 10!
Level of dragons: All level 7 except one at level 1 that I exalted accidentally. >_<
Profit made: Around 100kt :D
Profit plans: Buying more fodder for the war effort!

By doing something else to express flight pride, show good sportmanship, or otherwise participate in the fun
If you're not good at making images or jokes and you aren't exalting dragons, that's okay! This is a very, very relaxed raffle. Do you want to contribute by making a graph of some stats you've been tracking? Write a story about how your Lightning clan is supporting an Earth clan it owes a lifedebt to? Talk about the dragon you bought for fodder but can't bear to exalt and have already dressed up in silks and flourish jewelery? All of those things count, because all of those things are great ways to enjoy a dom battle and share your enjoyment with others. :D Be creative!

Where do I post my entry to?

In order to get a ticket for your entry, you must post it here, in the official raffle thread. HOWEVER! You are highly encouraged to also post your picture/joke/story/graph/form/whatever over in Dom Watch, on your flight boards, or anywhere else that allows you to show off what you've accomplished and share your excitement and laughter with others. :D

How many tickets can I get?

One. You can enter as many times as you like - we love pictures and jokes! - but it's a cap of one ticket per person.

Obvious disclaimer is obvious

This is about fun and pride, so please, no copying what others have posted (I have to go through allllll of these, I'll notice) and please don't put down anyone or any flights - no, not even your own! An exception will be made for angrily questioning the placement of the Beastclans.
How do I enter this amazing pride raffle?

Excellent question! You may enter any of the following ways:

By posting an image or gif related to the dom battle
Everyone loves images! Help keep the thread hopping by contributing fun things for us to look at. The image posted must be at least one of funny, pretty, cute, or expressing pride in your flight or a flight you are rooting for, and be at least tangentially related to the dom battle.

Bad: Posting a picture of a cat (cute, but not dom related)
Good: Posting a picture of a cat that says "I think Wind is puuuuurfect!" (cute, expresses flight pride, and is tangentially related to the battle by mentioning Wind)

By making a pun or joke related to the dom battle
Humor's the best thing in the world (except a nice MLT, where the mutton is nice and lean...), and Dom Watch feeds on terrible jokes. Contribute to our madness! The pun or joke must be related to the dom battle or a participating flight, and must meet site guidelines (nothing mean).

Bad: "Why did the chicken cross the road?" "To get to the other side!" (not battle related)
Good: "Wow, the dom board is on fire! Hope it doesn't get too hot for everyone to handle!" (expresses flight pride)

By posting about the dragons you've exalted during the battle
Fill out the following form and post it to show everyone you're participating in the battle and encourage others to exalt even more dragons themselves!

Flight:
Dragons exalted today:
Level of dragons:
Profit made:
Profit plans:

Example:
Flight: Water
Dragons exalted today: 10!
Level of dragons: All level 7 except one at level 1 that I exalted accidentally. >_<
Profit made: Around 100kt :D
Profit plans: Buying more fodder for the war effort!

By doing something else to express flight pride, show good sportmanship, or otherwise participate in the fun
If you're not good at making images or jokes and you aren't exalting dragons, that's okay! This is a very, very relaxed raffle. Do you want to contribute by making a graph of some stats you've been tracking? Write a story about how your Lightning clan is supporting an Earth clan it owes a lifedebt to? Talk about the dragon you bought for fodder but can't bear to exalt and have already dressed up in silks and flourish jewelery? All of those things count, because all of those things are great ways to enjoy a dom battle and share your enjoyment with others. :D Be creative!

Where do I post my entry to?

In order to get a ticket for your entry, you must post it here, in the official raffle thread. HOWEVER! You are highly encouraged to also post your picture/joke/story/graph/form/whatever over in Dom Watch, on your flight boards, or anywhere else that allows you to show off what you've accomplished and share your excitement and laughter with others. :D

How many tickets can I get?

One. You can enter as many times as you like - we love pictures and jokes! - but it's a cap of one ticket per person.

Obvious disclaimer is obvious

This is about fun and pride, so please, no copying what others have posted (I have to go through allllll of these, I'll notice) and please don't put down anyone or any flights - no, not even your own! An exception will be made for angrily questioning the placement of the Beastclans.
S4PmueI.jpg
[center][size=6][b]What's Shakin', Earth?[/size][/center][/b] [quote="Earth Camouflage"] [b][color=red]CLAIMED[/color][/b] [skin=2471] Prize sponsored by @Slyjinks [/quote] [quote="Earth Collectibles"] [b][color=red]CLAIMED[/color][/b] [item=Heavy Earthshaker idol] Prize sponsored by @Soupalicious [/quote] [quote="Familiar Earth"] [b][color=red]CLAIMED[/color][/b] [item=Relic Eel] [item=Rambra] [item=Poisonous Toridae] Prize sponsored by @SparkyLurkdragon & @Arekuru [/quote] [quote="Earth Battle collection"] [b][color=red]CLAIMED[/color][/b] [item=boulder bolt] [item=rock slash] [item=earthen might fragment] [item=earthen acuity fragment] [item=fossilize] This prize sponsored by @Evermagical & @arekuru & @Meredith44 [/quote] [quote="Earth Battle jumble"] [b][color=red]CLAIMED[/color][/b] [item=boulder bolt] [item=earthen might fragment] x 6 [item=fossilize] x 3 This prize sponsored by @acheronta [/quote] [quote="Melons. Huge tracts of... melons."] [b][color=red]CLAIMED[/color][/b] [item=Sugarmelon] x 99 [item=Sugarmelon] x 99 [item=Sugarmelon] x 99 [item=watermelon] x 99 Prize sponsored by @Soupalicious [/quote] [quote="Magic Garden"] [b][color=red]CLAIMED[/color][/b] [item=black-lipped wolfsbane] x 99 [item=winterbelle] x 99 [item=cliffside milkweed] x 99 [item=golden milkweed] x 99 [item=brown wizard hat] Prize sponsored by @Soupalicious & @YawningDodo [/quote] [quote="Ore What?"] [b][color=red]CLAIMED[/color][/b] [Item=Nickel Ore] x 50 [Item=Iron Ore] x 50 [Item=Copper Ore] x 50 Prize sponsored by @arekuru [/quote]
What's Shakin', Earth?

Earth Camouflage wrote:

CLAIMED

Prize sponsored by @Slyjinks

Earth Collectibles wrote:

CLAIMED

Heavy Earthshaker Idol

Prize sponsored by @Soupalicious
Familiar Earth wrote:

CLAIMED

Relic Eel Rambra Poisonous Toridae

Prize sponsored by @SparkyLurkdragon & @Arekuru
Earth Battle collection wrote:

CLAIMED

Boulder Bolt Rock Slash Earthen Might Fragment Earthen Acuity Fragment Fossilize

This prize sponsored by @Evermagical & @arekuru & @Meredith44
Earth Battle jumble wrote:

CLAIMED

Boulder Bolt Earthen Might Fragment x 6 Fossilize x 3

This prize sponsored by @acheronta
Melons. Huge tracts of... melons. wrote:

CLAIMED

Sugarmelon x 99 Sugarmelon x 99 Sugarmelon x 99 Watermelon x 99

Magic Garden wrote:

CLAIMED

Black-lipped Wolfsbane x 99 Winterbelle x 99 Cliffside Milkweed x 99 Golden Milkweed x 99 Brown Wizard Hat

Prize sponsored by @Soupalicious & @YawningDodo
Ore What? wrote:

CLAIMED

Nickel Ore x 50 Iron Ore x 50 Copper Ore x 50

Prize sponsored by @arekuru
S4PmueI.jpg
[center][size=6][b]Fire it up![/b][/size][/center] [quote="Fire egg"] [b][color=red]CLAIMED[/color][/b] [item=unhatched fire egg] If you win this egg, you are welcome to hatch it and show it off in Dom Watch! Also, if you choose to hatch it, I will be starting up a spreadsheet for our official Dom Watch babies soon. If you would like to list the theoretical dragon there, you'd be most welcome. This prize sponsored by @nindeanwa [/quote] [quote="Fire Collectibles"] [b][color=red]CLAIMED[/color][/b] [item=smoldering flamecaller puppet] [item=fire runestone] Prize sponsored by @Soupalicious [/quote] [quote="Fire Battle collection"] [b][color=red]CLAIMED[/color][/b] [item=flame bolt] [item=blazing slash] [item=fiery might fragment] [item=fiery acuity fragment] [item=sear] This prize sponsored by @OnceUponaDream [/quote] [quote="Barbeque 1"] [b][color=red]CLAIMED[/color][/b] [item=Elk Ear] x 99 [item=Snowfall Elk Ear] x 99 [item=Incorporeal Dinner] x 99 Prize sponsored by @Soupalicious [/quote] [quote="Barbeque 2"] [b][color=red]CLAIMED[/color][/b] [item=dodo leg] x 99 [item=spurred dodo leg] x 99 [item=dodo wing] x 99 [item=greyback sparrow] x 99 Prize sponsored by @Soupalicious [/quote] [quote="Luau"] [b][color=red]CLAIMED[/color][/b] [item=fire flower] x 99 [item=jumbo shrimp] x 99 [item=daisy lei] Prize sponsored by @Soupalicious & @YawningDodo [/quote] [quote="Familiar with Fire"] [b][color=red]CLAIMED[/color][/b] [Item=Ember Mouse] [Item=Nochnyr] [Item=sprangyroo] Prize sponsored by @SparkyLurkdragon & @OnceUponaDream [/quote]
Fire it up!
Fire egg wrote:

CLAIMED

Unhatched Fire Egg

If you win this egg, you are welcome to hatch it and show it off in Dom Watch! Also, if you choose to hatch it, I will be starting up a spreadsheet for our official Dom Watch babies soon. If you would like to list the theoretical dragon there, you'd be most welcome.

This prize sponsored by @nindeanwa
Fire Collectibles wrote:

CLAIMED

Smoldering Flamecaller Puppet Fire Runestone

Fire Battle collection wrote:

CLAIMED

Flame Bolt Blazing Slash Fiery Might Fragment Fiery Acuity Fragment Sear

This prize sponsored by @OnceUponaDream

Barbeque 1 wrote:

CLAIMED

Elk Ear x 99 Snowfall Elk Ear x 99 Incorporeal Dinner x 99

Barbeque 2 wrote:

CLAIMED

Dodo Leg x 99 Spurred Dodo Leg x 99 Dodo Wing x 99 Greyback Sparrow x 99

Luau wrote:

CLAIMED

Fire Flower x 99 Jumbo Shrimp x 99 Daisy Lei

Familiar with Fire wrote:

CLAIMED

Ember Mouse Nochnyr Sprangyroo

Prize sponsored by @SparkyLurkdragon & @OnceUponaDream
S4PmueI.jpg
[center][size=6][b]Blowin' in the Wind[/b][/size][/center] [quote="Wind egg"] [b][color=red]CLAIMED[/color][/b] [item=unhatched wind egg] If you win this egg, you are welcome to hatch it and show it off in Dom Watch! Also, if you choose to hatch it, I will be starting up a spreadsheet for our official Dom Watch babies soon. If you would like to list the theoretical dragon there, you'd be most welcome. This prize sponsored by @Evermagical [/quote] [quote="Wind Collecting"] [b][color=red]CLAIMED[/color][/b] [item=wind runestone] [item=playful windsinger puppet] Prize sponsored by @Soupalicious [/quote] [quote="Healing winds"] [b][color=red]CLAIMED[/color][/b] [item=wind runestone] "Some days all you need for a relaxing day at the spa is an elemental runestone. The soft green light and gentle breezes compliment any soothing treatments you may enjoy." Text and prize by @Blackhearted [/quote] [quote="Wind Battle collection"] [b][color=red]CLAIMED[/color][/b] [item=zephyr bolt] x 2 [item=gust slash] [item=zephyr acuity fragment] [item=zephyr might fragment] [item=Disorient] This prize sponsored by @Evermagical & @arekuru & @acheronta & @Meredith44 (go team!) [/quote] [quote="Needs more bugs"] [b][color=red]CLAIMED[/color][/b] [Item=Blue-stripe Centipede] x 99 [Item=two-tone wasp] x 99 Prize sponsored by @Soupalicious & @arekuru [/quote] [quote="Familiar Breeze"] [b][color=red]CLAIMED[/color][/b] [Item=Cloud Chaser] [Item=Death Seeker] [Item=Storm Seeker] Prize sponsored by @SparkyLurkdragon & @arekuru [/quote]
Blowin' in the Wind
Wind egg wrote:

CLAIMED

Unhatched Wind Egg

If you win this egg, you are welcome to hatch it and show it off in Dom Watch! Also, if you choose to hatch it, I will be starting up a spreadsheet for our official Dom Watch babies soon. If you would like to list the theoretical dragon there, you'd be most welcome.

This prize sponsored by @Evermagical
Wind Collecting wrote:

CLAIMED

Wind Runestone Playful Windsinger Puppet

Healing winds wrote:

CLAIMED

Wind Runestone

"Some days all you need for a relaxing day at the spa is an elemental runestone. The soft green light and gentle breezes compliment any soothing treatments you may enjoy."

Text and prize by @Blackhearted
Wind Battle collection wrote:

CLAIMED

Zephyr Bolt x 2 Gust Slash Zephyr Acuity Fragment Zephyr Might Fragment Disorient

This prize sponsored by @Evermagical & @arekuru & @acheronta & @Meredith44 (go team!)

Needs more bugs wrote:

CLAIMED

Blue-Stripe Centipede x 99 Two-tone Wasp x 99

Prize sponsored by @Soupalicious & @arekuru

Familiar Breeze wrote:

CLAIMED

Cloud Chaser Death Seeker Storm Seeker

Prize sponsored by @SparkyLurkdragon & @arekuru
S4PmueI.jpg
[center][size=6][b]Lord of the Tides[/b][/size][/center] [quote="Water egg"] [b][color=red]CLAIMED[/color][/b] [item=unhatched water egg] If you win this egg, you are welcome to hatch it and show it off in Dom Watch! Also, if you choose to hatch it, I will be starting up a spreadsheet for our official Dom Watch babies soon. If you would like to list the theoretical dragon there, you'd be most welcome. This prize sponsored by @luckyvulpi [/quote] [quote="Water Collectibles"] [b][color=red]CLAIMED[/color][/b] [item=water runestone] [item=sopping tidelord sackdoll] This prize sponsored by @luckyvulpi [/quote] [quote="Water Battle collection"] [b][color=red]CLAIMED[/color][/b] [item=hydro bolt] [item=wave slash] [item=aquatic might fragment] [item=aquatic acuity fragment] [item=drown] This prize sponsored by @luckyvulpi [/quote] [quote="Watery Familiars 1"] [b][color=red]CLAIMED[/color][/b] [Item=Dwarf Truffle] [Item=Longneck Magi] [Item=Shalebuck] Prize sponsored by @SparkyLurkdragon [/quote] [quote="Watery Familiars 2"] [b][color=red]CLAIMED[/color][/b] [Item=Kelp Tender] [Item=Maren Wavesinger] [Item=Octoflyer] Prize sponsored by @SparkyLurkdragon [/quote] [quote="Tons of Fish 1"] [b][color=red]CLAIMED[/color][/b] [item=Copperband Butterflyfish] x 99 [item=Butterflyfish] x 99 [item=Chewy Tentacle] x 99 [item=Squirming Tentacle] x 99 [item=Eel Larvae] x 99 [item=Eel Fry] x 99 This prize sponsored by @rich [/quote] [quote="Tons of Fish 2"] [b][color=red]CLAIMED[/color][/b] [item=Copperband Butterflyfish] x 99 [item=Butterflyfish] x 99 [item=Chewy Tentacle] x 99 [item=Squirming Tentacle] x 99 [item=Eel Larvae] x 99 [item=Eel Fry] x 99 This prize sponsored by @rich [/quote] [quote="Tons of Fish 3"] [b][color=red]CLAIMED[/color][/b] [item=Copperband Butterflyfish] x 99 [item=Chewy Tentacle] x 99 [item=Chewy Tentacle] x 99 [item=Squirming Tentacle] x 99 [item=Eel Larvae] x 99 [item=Eel Fry] x 99 This prize sponsored by @Soupalicious [/quote] [quote="Bugs and tentacles"] [b][color=red]CLAIMED[/color][/b] [item=Algaestrider] x 99 [item=Algaestrider] x 99 [item=chewy tentacle] x 99 [item=squirming tentacle] x 99 This prize sponsored by @Soupalicious & @YawningDodo [/quote]
Lord of the Tides
Water egg wrote:

CLAIMED

Unhatched Water Egg

This prize sponsored by @luckyvulpi
Water Collectibles wrote:

CLAIMED

Water Runestone Sopping Tidelord Sackdoll

Water Battle collection wrote:

CLAIMED

Hydro Bolt Wave Slash Aquatic Might Fragment Aquatic Acuity Fragment Drown

Watery Familiars 1 wrote:

CLAIMED

Dwarf Truffle Longneck Magi Shalebuck

Prize sponsored by @SparkyLurkdragon
Watery Familiars 2 wrote:

CLAIMED

Kelp Tender Maren Wavesinger Octoflyer

Prize sponsored by @SparkyLurkdragon
Tons of Fish 1 wrote:

CLAIMED

Copperband Butterflyfish x 99 Butterflyfish x 99 Chewy Tentacle x 99 Squirming Tentacle x 99 Eel Larvae x 99 Eel Fry x 99

This prize sponsored by @rich
Tons of Fish 2 wrote:

CLAIMED

Copperband Butterflyfish x 99 Butterflyfish x 99 Chewy Tentacle x 99 Squirming Tentacle x 99 Eel Larvae x 99 Eel Fry x 99

This prize sponsored by @rich
Tons of Fish 3 wrote:

CLAIMED

Copperband Butterflyfish x 99 Chewy Tentacle x 99 Chewy Tentacle x 99 Squirming Tentacle x 99 Eel Larvae x 99 Eel Fry x 99

This prize sponsored by @Soupalicious
Bugs and tentacles wrote:

CLAIMED

Algaestrider x 99 Algaestrider x 99 Chewy Tentacle x 99 Squirming Tentacle x 99

This prize sponsored by @Soupalicious & @YawningDodo
S4PmueI.jpg
[center][size=6][b]Heart! Go Planet![/b][/size][/center] [quote="Dodo Doptable"] [b][color=red]CLAIMED[/color][/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=adopt&id=1306313&page=1&anchor=][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v309/yoshibobo/advertIncrease_zps423e5eec.png[/img][/url] An adorable adoptable from @YawningDodo! All genes included. [/quote] [quote="Buff buffs 1/2"] [b][color=red]CLAIMED[/color][/b] [item=haste] x 2 [item=bolster] x 2 [item=discipline] x 2 [item=minor health potion] x 1 There are two of this pack available. Prize sponsored by @acheronta [/quote] [quote="Fragmented"] [b][color=red]CLAIMED[/color][/b] [item=obsidian hybrid fragment] x 3 [item=shale hybrid fragment] x 10 [item=discipline] x 2 Prize sponsored by @acheronta [/quote] [quote="How does this work again?"] [b][color=red]CLAIMED[/color][/b] [item=scratch] [item=meditate] x 6 [item=field manual] [item=clobber] [item=scholar] x 6 Prize sponsored by @acheronta [/quote] [quote="Maybe you should get health insurance 1/2/3"] [b][color=red]CLAIMED[/color][/b] [item=berserker] [item=minor health potion] x 4 There are [s]three[/s] [s]two[/s] [s]one[/s] of this pack available. Prize sponsored by @acheronta [/quote] [quote="International Diner"] [b][color=red]CLAIMED[/color][/b] [item=highland dryleaf] x 50 [item=white-masked dustbug] x 50 [item=ashfall bat] x 50 [item=sardines] x 50 Prize sponsored by @Meredith44 [/quote] [quote="Friends around the world"] [b][color=red]CLAIMED[/color][/b] [item=autumn dryad] [item=luna mith] [item=smoke gyre] [item=octoflyer] Prize sponsored by @Meredith44 [/quote] [quote="A very interesting Thanksgiving dinner"] [b][color=red]CLAIMED[/color][/b] [item=blue jelly] x 99 [item=incorporeal dinner] x 99 [item=protective wasp] x 99 [item=butterflyfish] x 99 Prize sponsored by @Soupalicious & @YawningDodo [/quote]
Heart! Go Planet!
Dodo Doptable wrote:

CLAIMED

advertIncrease_zps423e5eec.png

An adorable adoptable from @YawningDodo! All genes included.
Buff buffs 1/2 wrote:

CLAIMED

Haste x 2 Bolster x 2 Discipline x 2 Minor Health Potion x 1

There are two of this pack available.

Prize sponsored by @acheronta
Fragmented wrote:

CLAIMED

Obsidian Hybrid Fragment x 3 Shale Hybrid Fragment x 10 Discipline x 2

How does this work again? wrote:

CLAIMED

Scratch Meditate x 6 Field Manual Clobber Scholar x 6

Maybe you should get health insurance 1/2/3 wrote:

CLAIMED

Berserker Minor Health Potion x 4

There are three two one of this pack available.

International Diner wrote:

CLAIMED

Highland Dryleaf x 50 White-Masked Dustbug x 50 Ashfall Bat x 50 Sardines x 50

Prize sponsored by @Meredith44
Friends around the world wrote:

CLAIMED

Autumn Dryad Luna Mith Smoke Gyre Octoflyer

Prize sponsored by @Meredith44

A very interesting Thanksgiving dinner wrote:

CLAIMED

Blue Jelly x 99 Incorporeal Dinner x 99 Protective Wasp x 99 Butterflyfish x 99

S4PmueI.jpg
Reserved
Reserved
S4PmueI.jpg
*cracks knuckles* With 78 smoking dragons ready to breeze up to Mather and rain fireballs down upon the earth, my heart is so ready for this battle!

Hopefully that amount of punishment qualifies for an entry ^.~
*cracks knuckles* With 78 smoking dragons ready to breeze up to Mather and rain fireballs down upon the earth, my heart is so ready for this battle!

Hopefully that amount of punishment qualifies for an entry ^.~
@Aky

Ha, it most certainly does! However, the raffle isn't open yet so I won't be recording entries until after rollover. In the meantime, please do keep it handy so you can also post your pride to the new dom watch thread tonight!
@Aky

Ha, it most certainly does! However, the raffle isn't open yet so I won't be recording entries until after rollover. In the meantime, please do keep it handy so you can also post your pride to the new dom watch thread tonight!
S4PmueI.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21