Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | PRIZES DRAWN!!!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
bump and I'm going to buy 2 more tickets today!!
bump and I'm going to buy 2 more tickets today!!
it/its pronouns please!

tn0RSo5.png
9hqcHsy.png
eswSnrS.png
mtHAEL4.png
@Orgetzu - I hope that I didn't offend you in any way! That isn't what I meant at all by my comments! I actually give huge props for being able to make a raffle like this to begin with! I've never done one on my own or anything, and yours seems to be very organized. Put me down for 10 tickets and I'll PM you the tokens in a bit!!
@Orgetzu - I hope that I didn't offend you in any way! That isn't what I meant at all by my comments! I actually give huge props for being able to make a raffle like this to begin with! I've never done one on my own or anything, and yours seems to be very organized. Put me down for 10 tickets and I'll PM you the tokens in a bit!!
edJggvX.png pw7CMkh.png
@Ladyfriend, sorry, I've only found your comment now but the end date is TBA because I haven't even sold the tickets required for the raffle to even commence. I'll probably end 1-2 weeks after the ticket quene is sold!
@Ladyfriend, sorry, I've only found your comment now but the end date is TBA because I haven't even sold the tickets required for the raffle to even commence. I'll probably end 1-2 weeks after the ticket quene is sold!
a5ghVTV.png

2mr8s3o.jpg
evFB3b1.png
@Shel, ?, did you mean to put that comment on Orgetzu's page?
@Shel, ?, did you mean to put that comment on Orgetzu's page?
a5ghVTV.png

2mr8s3o.jpg
evFB3b1.png
@frostdragon did you receive my payment for 2 more tickets?? That makes 4 i've bought!! also, another bump!
@frostdragon did you receive my payment for 2 more tickets?? That makes 4 i've bought!! also, another bump!
it/its pronouns please!

tn0RSo5.png
9hqcHsy.png
eswSnrS.png
mtHAEL4.png
@Noya, yup, I did, but I think I'm gonna limit the bumps to 1 a day, or else people will be more inclined to do that instead of buying tickets. (But I'll add this last one of yours)
@Noya, yup, I did, but I think I'm gonna limit the bumps to 1 a day, or else people will be more inclined to do that instead of buying tickets. (But I'll add this last one of yours)
a5ghVTV.png

2mr8s3o.jpg
evFB3b1.png
@Frostdragon thank you! and that's completely reasonable! more than one bump a day is kind of excessive. Hope more people buy tickets!
@Frostdragon thank you! and that's completely reasonable! more than one bump a day is kind of excessive. Hope more people buy tickets!
it/its pronouns please!

tn0RSo5.png
9hqcHsy.png
eswSnrS.png
mtHAEL4.png
@Noya, thank-you! Tho, what do you think I should do to get more entries?
@Noya, thank-you! Tho, what do you think I should do to get more entries?
a5ghVTV.png

2mr8s3o.jpg
evFB3b1.png
@Frostdragon do you have a tumblr? There are people who make blogs dedicated to their dragons and stuff and post their giveaways on there, and that's how they bring in more entries! I happen to have one, if you want me to make a post and hopefully bring in more ticket buyers(not now, but sometime tomorrow when I get a chance to I totally can!)

Or, you could have it so that people can't bump the thread for extra tickets unless they buy some tickets first.

That way at least they bought one ticket and you can reach your initial ticket goal faster!!
@Frostdragon do you have a tumblr? There are people who make blogs dedicated to their dragons and stuff and post their giveaways on there, and that's how they bring in more entries! I happen to have one, if you want me to make a post and hopefully bring in more ticket buyers(not now, but sometime tomorrow when I get a chance to I totally can!)

Or, you could have it so that people can't bump the thread for extra tickets unless they buy some tickets first.

That way at least they bought one ticket and you can reach your initial ticket goal faster!!
it/its pronouns please!

tn0RSo5.png
9hqcHsy.png
eswSnrS.png
mtHAEL4.png
@Noya, great idea! Mind if you make a tumblr post on your tumblr and I'll make one on mine? Then I'll also do the bumping thing! (You're awesome to the awesometh power!)

My tumblr is only a general one so it may not get many FR people...
@Noya, great idea! Mind if you make a tumblr post on your tumblr and I'll make one on mine? Then I'll also do the bumping thing! (You're awesome to the awesometh power!)

My tumblr is only a general one so it may not get many FR people...
a5ghVTV.png

2mr8s3o.jpg
evFB3b1.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13