Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | PRIZES DRAWN!!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@Wolfsong, sure! Just send payment and I'll add on the tickets!
@Wolfsong, sure! Just send payment and I'll add on the tickets!
a5ghVTV.png

2mr8s3o.jpg
evFB3b1.png
@Frostdragon Will do! :3
@Frostdragon Will do! :3
f2VHCTu.gif
bump!
bump!
a5ghVTV.png

2mr8s3o.jpg
evFB3b1.png
@Frostdragon - Ooh! You made a raffle! I'll have to join later when I don't have a ludicrous amount of tabs and other stuff to do.

So does the raffle end in 7 hours, or...? (Seeing as how "7 hrs" was in the title at some point.)
@Frostdragon - Ooh! You made a raffle! I'll have to join later when I don't have a ludicrous amount of tabs and other stuff to do.

So does the raffle end in 7 hours, or...? (Seeing as how "7 hrs" was in the title at some point.)
girl_icon_by_orgetzu-d8qm7bc.pngping_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z0s1w.pnghatchery_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z17md.pngart_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1fu6.pnggen_1_sale_icon___orange_by_orgetzu-d9zwj8j.png
bubble_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1pvh.png
unicorn_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1xrd.pnghouse_icon_z_by_orgetzu-d9z2r3i.pngwinter_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z2szz.pngfrog_icon_by_orgetzu-d9zwkt5.pngpixel_potatoes_by_orgetzu-d9z0pkl.gif Some of these pixels go places....
@Orgetzu, well, it was gonna last only 7 hours, then it exploded and 7 hours wasn't gonna do justice...
@Orgetzu, well, it was gonna last only 7 hours, then it exploded and 7 hours wasn't gonna do justice...
a5ghVTV.png

2mr8s3o.jpg
evFB3b1.png
@Frostdragon - ooh, these dragons are lovely... so sad I don't have any lairspace! but i'll give you a bump and keep an eye on the thread :)
@Frostdragon - ooh, these dragons are lovely... so sad I don't have any lairspace! but i'll give you a bump and keep an eye on the thread :)
Y99ZepA.gif tumblr_inline_o2z815OLVT1qdrhpp_100.png

dont forget to eat sleep
stretch take meds and HYDRATE!! ^^
Jenna | 27 | FR+3
FR Tumblr
kz23hWB.gif
hqOBlzs.gif
@Frostdragon - Okay. I was just wondering. Having short raffles just doesn't seem to fit much of anything. It's sad.
@Frostdragon - Okay. I was just wondering. Having short raffles just doesn't seem to fit much of anything. It's sad.
girl_icon_by_orgetzu-d8qm7bc.pngping_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z0s1w.pnghatchery_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z17md.pngart_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1fu6.pnggen_1_sale_icon___orange_by_orgetzu-d9zwj8j.png
unicorn_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1xrd.pnghouse_icon_z_by_orgetzu-d9z2r3i.pngwinter_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z2szz.pngfrog_icon_by_orgetzu-d9zwkt5.pngpixel_potatoes_by_orgetzu-d9z0pkl.gif Some of these pixels go places....
@Frostdragon @Shel

Pinging myself so that I can remember to buy tickets in the next day or so! Also, bump! ^_^
@Frostdragon @Shel

Pinging myself so that I can remember to buy tickets in the next day or so! Also, bump! ^_^
edJggvX.png pw7CMkh.png
@Frostdragon @Orgetzu

I somewhat agree with you, Orgetzu. I'm bumping because Frostdragon is a friend of mine (no need to grant me any tickets for that) but I'm sort of confused about the raffle info/prizes and such.
@Frostdragon @Orgetzu

I somewhat agree with you, Orgetzu. I'm bumping because Frostdragon is a friend of mine (no need to grant me any tickets for that) but I'm sort of confused about the raffle info/prizes and such.
edJggvX.png pw7CMkh.png
@Shel - It makes enough sense to me, but it seems a bit unnecessarily long and cluttered. It could stand to be cleaned up a bit. [quote=Ticket_Info] 1 Ticket =5k t OR 10 g You get 2 free tickets for buying a stack of 10. You get 5 free tickets for buying a stack of 20, plus a free XXX Dragon. (Triple Sky or Triple Rose hatchy.) You get 5 free tickets for bumping this thread. You get 5 free tickets for every day you wear the banner in your signature. Only paid tickets count for unlocking prizes.[/quote] [quote=Tickets_Held] Falconair - 1-5 (Free) Noya - 6-15 (Free) Plus a special bonus. MoogleSam - 16-20 (Free) DragonTamer12 - 21-25 (Free) Wolfsong - 26-32 (5 Free, 2 Paid)[/quote] I may have made a small mistake somewhere, but I kinda cleaned it up, and now it's easier to understand, at least in my opinion. And the way the tickets are counted is a way that makes drawing a bit easier, and I've seen it done like that on a bunch of other raffles. Ultimately, the way it's organized is up to Frostdragon, but that's my opinion on the matter. Also, I should go make a banner-thing. A full size banner is far too large, so a lot less people will put it in their signatures because those things are already stuffed. @Frostdragon - See the stuff I wrote up higher.
@Shel - It makes enough sense to me, but it seems a bit unnecessarily long and cluttered. It could stand to be cleaned up a bit.
Ticket_Info wrote:
1 Ticket =5k t OR 10 g
You get 2 free tickets for buying a stack of 10.
You get 5 free tickets for buying a stack of 20, plus a free XXX Dragon. (Triple Sky or Triple Rose hatchy.)
You get 5 free tickets for bumping this thread.
You get 5 free tickets for every day you wear the banner in your signature.

Only paid tickets count for unlocking prizes.
Tickets_Held wrote:
Falconair - 1-5 (Free)
Noya - 6-15 (Free) Plus a special bonus.
MoogleSam - 16-20 (Free)
DragonTamer12 - 21-25 (Free)
Wolfsong - 26-32 (5 Free, 2 Paid)

I may have made a small mistake somewhere, but I kinda cleaned it up, and now it's easier to understand, at least in my opinion. And the way the tickets are counted is a way that makes drawing a bit easier, and I've seen it done like that on a bunch of other raffles. Ultimately, the way it's organized is up to Frostdragon, but that's my opinion on the matter.

Also, I should go make a banner-thing. A full size banner is far too large, so a lot less people will put it in their signatures because those things are already stuffed.

@Frostdragon - See the stuff I wrote up higher.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13