Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | EG Raffle-CLOSED! Winners Posted!
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 ... 78 79
A bump and I joined in may and I'll ping some people here: @CitrineCorrupt @Rubyshimmer
A bump and I joined in may and I'll ping some people here: @CitrineCorrupt @Rubyshimmer
@DragonLovell

Entering your last Bump tickets...
@DragonLovell

Entering your last Bump tickets...
fw5Pc0h.png
@Elzerei

Welcome to the Raffle! I'll add your 8 Tickets (5 for being a Newbie, 1 for the Bump, and 2 for the pings) right away.

Good Luck!
@Elzerei

Welcome to the Raffle! I'll add your 8 Tickets (5 for being a Newbie, 1 for the Bump, and 2 for the pings) right away.

Good Luck!
fw5Pc0h.png
Bump!
Bump!
ChnC9aU.gifZ4DhW7f.gift7I6jCj.gifWMCEgD8.png
@Leucoss

Adding your last Bump tickets! (Both sets)
@Leucoss

Adding your last Bump tickets! (Both sets)
fw5Pc0h.png
@TsarinaTorment @ItsASomething @BallpointTattoos @PhoenixEgg @SenchaDrake @MoogleSam @Cerimonster @DeltaWaveWeaver @elkoring @CanisMajoris @LiveSky @Pecha @ouroborose @Tognu @Kell @Merellia @NutcrakerGhoul @Durandal118 @honeytastic @parallax @Rabbitaka @DarkDragonfly @Wildswirls @Geliril @GraboidRider @StormCaleum @retrace @Aleise @QueenMetal @Harpsdesire @duromon210 @Guilt @ArtsyChap @Kyrie @mistbourne @SkyyeofEmber @shk3ny @Manika @xFrostwolf @AniVal @AmePanda @Jaigalaar @Pandamoniaz @Creatio @PsydrateSky @Frailty @Iliaya @PPixelNinja216 @CaliC @ThisOneIsBlue @Raaxon @DragonLovell @Aquadani9514 @ikb114w @Steex @asterope @BroadwayPizano @Elaendorlien @asterisk @LadyRiat @Knuckle @Sorulis @rubesdragon @Sarnia @halfcadence @Digimon11 @Draconaa @Dumb @thejudyholiday @Lynn1 @timepieces @Kalaede @Sumatra @Plushnoodle @usualuniqueness @Aspyria @dragonfilia @Leucoss @KayjayStarr @Elzerei

Hi Everyone!

First of all, I want to thank everyone for a fabulous Raffle. :).
We didn't manage to unlock all the Surprise Packs, but we got to the Bears and Chests, and
all 5 of the original Unlockables were reached including the Nature Sprite!

This means that there are 22 winners, rather than the originally planned 15. :)

It took some time to pull all the numbers using Random.org, as some of you were extremely prolific in your ticket buying--and each person can only win once.
But the final tallies are in, so since I know what everyone is waiting for....

Winners and Tickets:
1. @Wildswirls (226,381)
2. @Leucoss (143,415)
3. @Plushnoodle (158,254)
4. @BallpointTattoos (176,278)
5. @PsydrateSky (38,873)
6. @KayjayStarr (237,619)
7. @parallax (5,247)
8. @Aquadani9514 (81,160)
9. @MoogleSam (1,067)
10. @Raaxon (57,034)
11. @GraboidRider (13,062)
12. @Frailty (200,383)
13. @Manika (24,382)
14. @Trinketta (154,879)
15. @retrace (17,641)
16. @usualuniqueness (106,845)
17. @Mitochondiva (159,540)
18. @PPixelNinja216 (75,148)
19. @ThisOneIsBlue (160,504)
20. @AniVal (27,783)
21. @LadyRiat (213,289)
22. @LiveSky (1,518)

Thanks to everyone who participated, and
CONGRATULTIONS TO THE WINNERS!

Please list your prize pack choices in order of preference, from first (most wanted) to last (least wanted), and list as many prize packs as your ranking in the Winners List. (So twenty-second place should list 22 prizes, twenty-first 21, and so on…until first, who can just tell me what they want.) I will wait until next Sunday, July 19 to award prizes, or until all 22 winners have responded, whichever comes sooner. So the faster everyone responds, the faster everyone gets their prize!

Also, if anyone does not answer by Sunday, July 19 by 12:00 FR time, they will forfeit their prize, and everyone below their ranking moves up a slot on the Winners List. I will then redraw for a new 22nd place from the remaining ticket numbers. So make sure you post your prize picks soon! (And please post your choices even if you are number 22. After all, if a person or two does not respond in time, then you won’t be 22 any longer...)

Finally, as this Raffle is being in run conjunction with my Elemental Gems Hatchery, there will be other rounds soon, with other prizes—including some Baldwin Brewed Items, and perhaps even another Sprite or more Eggs! (Still working on acquiring what I need…)

If you would like to be alerted when the next round of the Raffle starts, please ping me and ask to be added to my ping list for the Raffle—and asking will get you a free ticket in that round! I will be changing some of the rules, and of course altering the prize packs, so be sure to check out the Costs and Rules and the Prizes before entering the next round...

Thanks again for participating…especially to those who donated Items!
Look for some interesting things in the next round courtesy of
some very generous people! :)
@TsarinaTorment @ItsASomething @BallpointTattoos @PhoenixEgg @SenchaDrake @MoogleSam @Cerimonster @DeltaWaveWeaver @elkoring @CanisMajoris @LiveSky @Pecha @ouroborose @Tognu @Kell @Merellia @NutcrakerGhoul @Durandal118 @honeytastic @parallax @Rabbitaka @DarkDragonfly @Wildswirls @Geliril @GraboidRider @StormCaleum @retrace @Aleise @QueenMetal @Harpsdesire @duromon210 @Guilt @ArtsyChap @Kyrie @mistbourne @SkyyeofEmber @shk3ny @Manika @xFrostwolf @AniVal @AmePanda @Jaigalaar @Pandamoniaz @Creatio @PsydrateSky @Frailty @Iliaya @PPixelNinja216 @CaliC @ThisOneIsBlue @Raaxon @DragonLovell @Aquadani9514 @ikb114w @Steex @asterope @BroadwayPizano @Elaendorlien @asterisk @LadyRiat @Knuckle @Sorulis @rubesdragon @Sarnia @halfcadence @Digimon11 @Draconaa @Dumb @thejudyholiday @Lynn1 @timepieces @Kalaede @Sumatra @Plushnoodle @usualuniqueness @Aspyria @dragonfilia @Leucoss @KayjayStarr @Elzerei

Hi Everyone!

First of all, I want to thank everyone for a fabulous Raffle. :).
We didn't manage to unlock all the Surprise Packs, but we got to the Bears and Chests, and
all 5 of the original Unlockables were reached including the Nature Sprite!

This means that there are 22 winners, rather than the originally planned 15. :)

It took some time to pull all the numbers using Random.org, as some of you were extremely prolific in your ticket buying--and each person can only win once.
But the final tallies are in, so since I know what everyone is waiting for....

Winners and Tickets:
1. @Wildswirls (226,381)
2. @Leucoss (143,415)
3. @Plushnoodle (158,254)
4. @BallpointTattoos (176,278)
5. @PsydrateSky (38,873)
6. @KayjayStarr (237,619)
7. @parallax (5,247)
8. @Aquadani9514 (81,160)
9. @MoogleSam (1,067)
10. @Raaxon (57,034)
11. @GraboidRider (13,062)
12. @Frailty (200,383)
13. @Manika (24,382)
14. @Trinketta (154,879)
15. @retrace (17,641)
16. @usualuniqueness (106,845)
17. @Mitochondiva (159,540)
18. @PPixelNinja216 (75,148)
19. @ThisOneIsBlue (160,504)
20. @AniVal (27,783)
21. @LadyRiat (213,289)
22. @LiveSky (1,518)

Thanks to everyone who participated, and
CONGRATULTIONS TO THE WINNERS!

Please list your prize pack choices in order of preference, from first (most wanted) to last (least wanted), and list as many prize packs as your ranking in the Winners List. (So twenty-second place should list 22 prizes, twenty-first 21, and so on…until first, who can just tell me what they want.) I will wait until next Sunday, July 19 to award prizes, or until all 22 winners have responded, whichever comes sooner. So the faster everyone responds, the faster everyone gets their prize!

Also, if anyone does not answer by Sunday, July 19 by 12:00 FR time, they will forfeit their prize, and everyone below their ranking moves up a slot on the Winners List. I will then redraw for a new 22nd place from the remaining ticket numbers. So make sure you post your prize picks soon! (And please post your choices even if you are number 22. After all, if a person or two does not respond in time, then you won’t be 22 any longer...)

Finally, as this Raffle is being in run conjunction with my Elemental Gems Hatchery, there will be other rounds soon, with other prizes—including some Baldwin Brewed Items, and perhaps even another Sprite or more Eggs! (Still working on acquiring what I need…)

If you would like to be alerted when the next round of the Raffle starts, please ping me and ask to be added to my ping list for the Raffle—and asking will get you a free ticket in that round! I will be changing some of the rules, and of course altering the prize packs, so be sure to check out the Costs and Rules and the Prizes before entering the next round...

Thanks again for participating…especially to those who donated Items!
Look for some interesting things in the next round courtesy of
some very generous people! :)
fw5Pc0h.png
@Canisa

Could I be alerted when the next round starts, please? ^ ^
@Canisa

Could I be alerted when the next round starts, please? ^ ^
hWsjkHE.png
@Canisa

Asdfghjllougvnkutdbjkm *faints* had to click on my name to make sure it was me lol

My choice of prize pack:

NATURAL EARTH
Nature Egg, Nature Sprite
Leaf Bolt
Skin: Angler
10 Deepearth Geodes
@Canisa

Asdfghjllougvnkutdbjkm *faints* had to click on my name to make sure it was me lol

My choice of prize pack:

NATURAL EARTH
Nature Egg, Nature Sprite
Leaf Bolt
Skin: Angler
10 Deepearth Geodes
@Elaendorlien

Certainly! I'll add your name to the ping list right now.
@Elaendorlien

Certainly! I'll add your name to the ping list right now.
fw5Pc0h.png
@Canisa hbhbdbdh
WOW
Listing this is gonna take a while
@Canisa hbhbdbdh
WOW
Listing this is gonna take a while
FR Blog
Main/Humor blog
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 ... 78 79