Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | FRUIT'S EGGSTRAVAGANT RAFFLE {CLOSED}
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 105 106
@Niernen @sarahyatzee @Jacceh @RainbowReindeer All pages have been updated :D

This time around. I think 'll keep it one prize per person per raffle. That being said, the bump and ping mini raffles are separate so ideally you could win all three raffles. But at the end of all this I'll ping everyone who was involved and ask for feedback for the next raffle.

This is my first raffle so I'd like to keep it as simple as possible this time around, but as I get more stuff to add for future raffles I'll have more prizes that'll allow me to provide a couple high level - low level prizes.
@Niernen @sarahyatzee @Jacceh @RainbowReindeer All pages have been updated :D

This time around. I think 'll keep it one prize per person per raffle. That being said, the bump and ping mini raffles are separate so ideally you could win all three raffles. But at the end of all this I'll ping everyone who was involved and ask for feedback for the next raffle.

This is my first raffle so I'd like to keep it as simple as possible this time around, but as I get more stuff to add for future raffles I'll have more prizes that'll allow me to provide a couple high level - low level prizes.
@fruityhoofbeast

Bump!

Will send some items over in a moment.
@fruityhoofbeast

Bump!

Will send some items over in a moment.
kUL6lb9.png
@Urbenjokester thanks for the ping! :o

@FruityHoofbeast pinging all my friends and sending you a small stack of assorted battlestones!

@Ciroth9002 @Theralth @LittleKitten @Comix @lavarift @Fire @Rei @GarnetOwl @StormSerthis @Lynnora @Jelenedra @Shiningbrood @TrundlingPumpkin @FireRaiden @TiNy39 @Dradlescore @Kaden @StaticExistance @Cutiepaws @Rintalia @warriorjames @Caprica @Hellsyswinged @eclecticwitch @bulletbras @HylianMaria @SputNStuff
@rexgui @Meredith44 @Jaye @Raevocrei @Xbcdrt8741 @LeRawrs @Skardae @EchoesAbove @SelTheDragoness @Maraxxus @Pink + Urben but he's already here!

Put me down for the "Burr"s pack please. :3

Edit: Forgot the sig, will have that up in a minute!
@Urbenjokester thanks for the ping! :o

@FruityHoofbeast pinging all my friends and sending you a small stack of assorted battlestones!

@Ciroth9002 @Theralth @LittleKitten @Comix @lavarift @Fire @Rei @GarnetOwl @StormSerthis @Lynnora @Jelenedra @Shiningbrood @TrundlingPumpkin @FireRaiden @TiNy39 @Dradlescore @Kaden @StaticExistance @Cutiepaws @Rintalia @warriorjames @Caprica @Hellsyswinged @eclecticwitch @bulletbras @HylianMaria @SputNStuff
@rexgui @Meredith44 @Jaye @Raevocrei @Xbcdrt8741 @LeRawrs @Skardae @EchoesAbove @SelTheDragoness @Maraxxus @Pink + Urben but he's already here!

Put me down for the "Burr"s pack please. :3

Edit: Forgot the sig, will have that up in a minute!
ppp-badge_storage.gifm6IxQYa.gif6KadE7H.png
@Aleise Updated! :D
@Aleise Updated! :D
@FruityHoofbeast

I can send you 5 hastes and 10 berserks.
Is that acceptable?

Wait, can we only win one prize?
@FruityHoofbeast

I can send you 5 hastes and 10 berserks.
Is that acceptable?

Wait, can we only win one prize?
@Mydragonsfly The prize selections are based on the order in which winners are drawn, so say I draw the tickets and its:

1.Snaptrap
2.Urbenjokester
3.Mydragonsfly

The lists would go like this

Snaptrap
1. "Okapi, my 'kapi"

Urbenjokester
1."Okapi, my 'kapi"
2."Disco Inferno"

Mydragonsfly
1. "Burr"
2. "WATT"
3. "Moon Guardian"

Urben wouldn't receive the Okapi gene because Snap was drawn first so they get precedence, but Urben would receive their second choice of the fire egg and skin.
You would receive the ice egg because no one who was picked before you chose that prize.

It all falls in how you're drawn. But in each raffle, no one can win more than once so one person won't walk away with all the eggs.

Also, updated :D
@Mydragonsfly The prize selections are based on the order in which winners are drawn, so say I draw the tickets and its:

1.Snaptrap
2.Urbenjokester
3.Mydragonsfly

The lists would go like this

Snaptrap
1. "Okapi, my 'kapi"

Urbenjokester
1."Okapi, my 'kapi"
2."Disco Inferno"

Mydragonsfly
1. "Burr"
2. "WATT"
3. "Moon Guardian"

Urben wouldn't receive the Okapi gene because Snap was drawn first so they get precedence, but Urben would receive their second choice of the fire egg and skin.
You would receive the ice egg because no one who was picked before you chose that prize.

It all falls in how you're drawn. But in each raffle, no one can win more than once so one person won't walk away with all the eggs.

Also, updated :D
@Pink you can only win one prize from each raffle (main, ping, bump) As I get more cryface hatchlings/level up more 25s I'll add them to the mini raffles so more people can win there too(:
@Pink you can only win one prize from each raffle (main, ping, bump) As I get more cryface hatchlings/level up more 25s I'll add them to the mini raffles so more people can win there too(:
@Pink also that's totally acceptable xD anything that warrants a ticket from 1 to 1mil is accepted(:
@Pink also that's totally acceptable xD anything that warrants a ticket from 1 to 1mil is accepted(:
@FruityHoofbeast

Okay. I think that means I have 375 tickets, right?
@FruityHoofbeast

Okay. I think that means I have 375 tickets, right?
@Pink yeppers(: 375 Tickets added to the spreadsheet
@Pink yeppers(: 375 Tickets added to the spreadsheet
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 105 106