Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Closed! Winners p15, 16!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
@Rooksie
Sent!
@Rooksie
Sent!
hru5Igj.png
@Rooksie
Sending money for one ticket for the event bundle raffle. May I have one free ticket to go in that bucket for being in the Lightning flight as well? Thank you!

Pinging a few people who might be interested.
@insomniacHyena @FrostfulFire @PSInferno @Bionis @MissAcid @Melia @Setharios @LillianWarrior

Potential scroll. :o
@Rooksie
Sending money for one ticket for the event bundle raffle. May I have one free ticket to go in that bucket for being in the Lightning flight as well? Thank you!

Pinging a few people who might be interested.
@insomniacHyena @FrostfulFire @PSInferno @Bionis @MissAcid @Melia @Setharios @LillianWarrior

Potential scroll. :o
tumblr_static_hnjsmhjjgq8skwockw48k088.pngtumblr_inline_o4y4kuKYPS1ri5cm2_500.giftumblr_inline_oervoxK5om1u1vsxl_500.png
Updated to here!
Updated to here!
Added a little order form I hope will be helpful ( mostly to me because I'm a derp ).
Added a little order form I hope will be helpful ( mostly to me because I'm a derp ).
@Rooksie
Heyo! Just wanted to ask, I haven't got much treasure atm but I have a Colorburst Buttersnake, can I send it to you for tickets? :)
@Rooksie
Heyo! Just wanted to ask, I haven't got much treasure atm but I have a Colorburst Buttersnake, can I send it to you for tickets? :)
BGybb0X.png
@DeDra
Sure! According to the AH it's worth 120k so whatever you want that to go towards!
@DeDra
Sure! According to the AH it's worth 120k so whatever you want that to go towards!
@Rooksie
Sent! Could you put the tickets for the Event bundle #1 ? Thanks! ^w^
@Rooksie
Sent! Could you put the tickets for the Event bundle #1 ? Thanks! ^w^
BGybb0X.png
@DeDra
Yep! And thanks for the buttersnake, he's adorable!
@DeDra
Yep! And thanks for the buttersnake, he's adorable!
@Rooksie Sending in funds for 3 tickets to raffle #3
@Rooksie Sending in funds for 3 tickets to raffle #3
tMGni6J.pnglyNYdw8.pngtMGni6J.png
@someKindOfGenius
Gotcha!
@someKindOfGenius
Gotcha!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16