Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Feeling down? let me give you a dragon
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31
@StarGumbo
I'm not here to vent or get a dragon. I just wanted to thank you for doing this thread. It is very generous and I know it is helping many people. :)
@StarGumbo
I'm not here to vent or get a dragon. I just wanted to thank you for doing this thread. It is very generous and I know it is helping many people. :)
Dakota-for-Ravenshadow17-sig.png

This adoptable came from
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=adopt&id=1071675&page=1
@StarGumbo

Aww, this is very sweet of you. I've had a horrible rough year full of depression and family issues and loneliness since my best friends moved away and school struggles and medications, etc. I don't even live with my parents and it seems like the whole world has gone to hell. It's very kind of you to give people dragons specifically because they're feeling down- it's little things like this that show people that others they don't even know do care, whether they're just a bit down in the dumps or clinically depressed.

I'd much appreciate a cute dragon babu, but tbh this post alone is what gives me the biggest smile~ / v \

Thank you, and happy new year~ ♥♥
@StarGumbo

Aww, this is very sweet of you. I've had a horrible rough year full of depression and family issues and loneliness since my best friends moved away and school struggles and medications, etc. I don't even live with my parents and it seems like the whole world has gone to hell. It's very kind of you to give people dragons specifically because they're feeling down- it's little things like this that show people that others they don't even know do care, whether they're just a bit down in the dumps or clinically depressed.

I'd much appreciate a cute dragon babu, but tbh this post alone is what gives me the biggest smile~ / v \

Thank you, and happy new year~ ♥♥
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
@Ravenshadow17

Thank you for the support! :)
@Ravenshadow17

Thank you for the support! :)
10868.png1903.png1902.png1901.png1900.png1899.png
@StarGumbo
Of course! :)
@StarGumbo
Of course! :)
Dakota-for-Ravenshadow17-sig.png

This adoptable came from
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=adopt&id=1071675&page=1
Bump! :D
@StarGumbo - I think this is really neat! Is there anything I can do to help out?
Bump! :D
@StarGumbo - I think this is really neat! Is there anything I can do to help out?
d32NFgh.png
mlHpBMC.png
UU9vIu2.png
2JV5Zu3.png
FObX7rS.png
YMPbu9R.png
DistortionSig.png trans.png
@aly922

I'm okay right now but i'll let you know :)
@aly922

I'm okay right now but i'll let you know :)
@StarGumbo - OK! Let me know if there is anything I can do to help out! Such a great idea and a nice thing to do too!
@StarGumbo - OK! Let me know if there is anything I can do to help out! Such a great idea and a nice thing to do too!
d32NFgh.png
mlHpBMC.png
UU9vIu2.png
2JV5Zu3.png
FObX7rS.png
YMPbu9R.png
DistortionSig.png trans.png
@stargumbo all my family are Christian and I am pagan and I feel like i don't belong when they talk about god and values and society and can't talk about my family and

can i plz have some cute apparel for cheering up purposes
@stargumbo all my family are Christian and I am pagan and I feel like i don't belong when they talk about god and values and society and can't talk about my family and

can i plz have some cute apparel for cheering up purposes
33y2ic9.jpg
bump
bump
so sleepy and tired /sigh
so sleepy and tired /sigh
21j0l8x.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31