Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT]NotN Survey Raffle
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 37 38
@cunningaesthete

finished the survey~
@cunningaesthete

finished the survey~
tMGni6J.png
@cunningaesthete

Finished the survey. Some of the questions were a bit tricky as I wasn't keeping accurate track of how many chests I actually snagged or whether goodies came from gathers or coli grinding. And of course I started off getting many more chests than I'm getting now. Did my best, though, and I think the survey is worded as well as it can be to cover a 2-week event. I hadn't realized Winter Wind was obtainable via the chests. Dang, that's cool (if you'll pardon the pun).
@cunningaesthete

Finished the survey. Some of the questions were a bit tricky as I wasn't keeping accurate track of how many chests I actually snagged or whether goodies came from gathers or coli grinding. And of course I started off getting many more chests than I'm getting now. Did my best, though, and I think the survey is worded as well as it can be to cover a 2-week event. I hadn't realized Winter Wind was obtainable via the chests. Dang, that's cool (if you'll pardon the pun).
tumblr_inline_ojsvh3EcyM1r076v1_75sq.png Aliit. Buirkan. Tor.
I took the survey ^^
I took the survey ^^
isjE8eL.gifHave+you+ever+seen+a+chicken+strip+now+you+have_7c4236_4313264.gifisjE8eL.gif
I took the survey.
I took the survey.
marina_small_by_wesleart_by_bombswan-db2x2ss.png
@cunningaesthete

Took the survey! :D
@cunningaesthete

Took the survey! :D
cKI1ztB.gif
Sig by @slick
@cunningaesthete
Finished the survey!
@cunningaesthete
Finished the survey!
@cunningaesthete Took the survey! Thanks for putting this together; hopefully it gives enough data that the FR team will pay attention to it.

@alexandraofdoom @Silviya @thievesguilding @bughusband I think you guys might be interested? I've seen you talking/talked to you about how frustrating this event has been.
@cunningaesthete Took the survey! Thanks for putting this together; hopefully it gives enough data that the FR team will pay attention to it.

@alexandraofdoom @Silviya @thievesguilding @bughusband I think you guys might be interested? I've seen you talking/talked to you about how frustrating this event has been.
@sadrain

Not sure how much you've done with the event, but interested in the survey?
@sadrain

Not sure how much you've done with the event, but interested in the survey?
JWlblI8.png243.gif
finished the survey also♥
finished the survey also♥
Tarnished Cerdae Necklace she/they
fr+1
Took the Survey. Thanks to Baenerys for the heads up o vob
Took the Survey. Thanks to Baenerys for the heads up o vob
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 37 38