Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | DONE!
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 58 59
@Anguish [s] Ooh, this sounds cute! I would love to enter for Category #3, if I may! I would totally use the scroll on this little girl: [img]http://i.imgur.com/r5SRqxs.png[/img][img]http://i.imgur.com/px4zZzc.png[/img][/s] Actually, nevermind! I've already got a Nocturne, It'd be better for it to go to someone else! :)
@Anguish

Ooh, this sounds cute! I would love to enter for Category #3, if I may!

I would totally use the scroll on this little girl:
r5SRqxs.pngpx4zZzc.png

Actually, nevermind! I've already got a Nocturne, It'd be better for it to go to someone else! :)
V3Exdfp.gif
EEEH MAJI?!
MY SKETCHBOOK
COMMISSIONS
@Cartoondragon

Category 3 is for a scroll, as long as you haven't gotten a scroll you can still be entered in only that category x)
@Cartoondragon

Category 3 is for a scroll, as long as you haven't gotten a scroll you can still be entered in only that category x)
dui7aox.pngu1OsigV.png
@Gacha

It's fine! As long as you haven't gotten a scroll it doesn't matter if you've gotten a nocturne or not c:
@Gacha

It's fine! As long as you haven't gotten a scroll it doesn't matter if you've gotten a nocturne or not c:
dui7aox.pngu1OsigV.png
@Anguish

Could i be take out of the cat. 2 (i found an egg) and ill be sending a Sunbeam Ursa for the raffle.
@Anguish

Could i be take out of the cat. 2 (i found an egg) and ill be sending a Sunbeam Ursa for the raffle.
@Anguish
I'd like to enter category 3. Thank you!
@Anguish
I'd like to enter category 3. Thank you!
nature_ani.gifgladekeeper_by_spacecoboye-d8q4mny.png tumblr_inline_njw5jjRGaO1qg2i5p.gif
@Anguish

I found an egg today so I am no longer eligible for category 2.
@Anguish

I found an egg today so I am no longer eligible for category 2.
x0iVMgw.png
tumblr_n7rzu5QTOk1tf36f3o1_400.png
0S81OqJ.png
@Anguish I'm entering #3, i'm grinding for a few days now to find one but no luck, i havent make up my mind to breed change which dragon yet though.
If i found a scroll in Coli or win i will donate an egg to the giveaway
@Anguish I'm entering #3, i'm grinding for a few days now to find one but no luck, i havent make up my mind to breed change which dragon yet though.
If i found a scroll in Coli or win i will donate an egg to the giveaway
@Anguish

I'd like to enter all 3 of the draws. #1, #2 and #3

I'm entering cause apparently I am terrible at finding things. I'd love something from the Night of the Nocturnes but, have been unable to get anything.
@Anguish

I'd like to enter all 3 of the draws. #1, #2 and #3

I'm entering cause apparently I am terrible at finding things. I'd love something from the Night of the Nocturnes but, have been unable to get anything.
water_small.pngwater_small.pngwater_small.pngwater_small.pngwater_small.pngwater_small.pngwater_small.pngwater_small.png
@Anguish
Can I enter for scroll? I've got some familiars unfortunatelly, 4 of them So as I understand I can't participate for cutie bears also I had one egg so I can't, right? So I want scroll..I have one gragon that would be marvelous as nocturne!
@Anguish
Can I enter for scroll? I've got some familiars unfortunatelly, 4 of them So as I understand I can't participate for cutie bears also I had one egg so I can't, right? So I want scroll..I have one gragon that would be marvelous as nocturne!
21j9gs5.jpgUf8EgNV.png
BOB IS LOVE [/center]
@LadySiv
@LadySiv
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 58 59