Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | November Player Welcome Raffle: CLOSED
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 50 51
@britneyrox
May I enter?
@britneyrox
May I enter?
34pz5nm.jpg
ah i'd love to enter ! : ))
ah i'd love to enter ! : ))
@britneyrox
My fav thing about Flight Rising is all of the awesome pretty dragons!!!!! Also, everything!!! :3
@britneyrox
My fav thing about Flight Rising is all of the awesome pretty dragons!!!!! Also, everything!!! :3
@spaceybrains @explosivelight @Bubble1234 @thegoogy @Twelvero @delectat

You have all been entered but need to make sure to read the rules! Each of you has not followed them and, while I allowed you to enter, some users might not in the future!
@spaceybrains @explosivelight @Bubble1234 @thegoogy @Twelvero @delectat

You have all been entered but need to make sure to read the rules! Each of you has not followed them and, while I allowed you to enter, some users might not in the future!
@britneyrox ah sorry I only learnt what pinging was about an hour ago :/
@britneyrox ah sorry I only learnt what pinging was about an hour ago :/
@explosivelight Don't worry about it! I didn't know what it was at first either, that's why I entered you anyways. c:
@explosivelight Don't worry about it! I didn't know what it was at first either, that's why I entered you anyways. c:
@britneyrox My favorite thing so far is how great everyone has been to the newbies. Including you! Thanks for throwing this together!
@britneyrox My favorite thing so far is how great everyone has been to the newbies. Including you! Thanks for throwing this together!
Give a ___/Get a ___ Masterlist // Forum Games Masterlist
No travelers, please! // Modern breeds preferred
@britneyrox

I'm not sure I'm doing the pinging thing right, never tried it here before.

Umm...I guess my favourite thing about this website so far is the dragons. And wow that's kind of a lame answer isn't it? But I mean, I finally got in after missing two or three other windows. I was kind of fed up but I kept thinking, "but if you join, they have dragons."

So yeah. Dragons are cool. I want to make lots of pretty ones. And then hoard them.

So instead of a dragon having a hoard of items I will be a human having a hoard of dragons who have a hoard of items...Yes.
@britneyrox

I'm not sure I'm doing the pinging thing right, never tried it here before.

Umm...I guess my favourite thing about this website so far is the dragons. And wow that's kind of a lame answer isn't it? But I mean, I finally got in after missing two or three other windows. I was kind of fed up but I kept thinking, "but if you join, they have dragons."

So yeah. Dragons are cool. I want to make lots of pretty ones. And then hoard them.

So instead of a dragon having a hoard of items I will be a human having a hoard of dragons who have a hoard of items...Yes.
@Mutiny Yup, you did it correctly!
@Mutiny Yup, you did it correctly!
@britneyrox

Honestly I have never found a better community than that of FR.

You guys are one part saint, one part awesome best friend, and one part killer robot from another dimension.

Thank god the third trait is basic so it dosent show.
@britneyrox

Honestly I have never found a better community than that of FR.

You guys are one part saint, one part awesome best friend, and one part killer robot from another dimension.

Thank god the third trait is basic so it dosent show.
TiSXpPl.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 50 51