Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Dragons for Everyone
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15
@Trestus

May I be notified as well? Thank you ^^
@Trestus

May I be notified as well? Thank you ^^
sigFR.png
@Locketry @HearTheRequiem @Sakegami @Rinoa716 @VibrantColors @Arkticfox @Cathulhu @xSilentSonatax @Gregarious @theswiftstorm @Pantha @theswiftstorm @CrypticDancer

Hey folks!

New dragons to claim! Come and take them!
@Locketry @HearTheRequiem @Sakegami @Rinoa716 @VibrantColors @Arkticfox @Cathulhu @xSilentSonatax @Gregarious @theswiftstorm @Pantha @theswiftstorm @CrypticDancer

Hey folks!

New dragons to claim! Come and take them!
Don't loose your head. There might be people who'd want to make you short of it, and they'd rather avoid lenghty and unnecessary search.
@Trestus

Could I have Elmo? He's a pretty Autumn Tundra. XD

And just for clarification, is your 'one dragon per person' rule an in general 'you can only ever take one dragon from here ever'?
@Trestus

Could I have Elmo? He's a pretty Autumn Tundra. XD

And just for clarification, is your 'one dragon per person' rule an in general 'you can only ever take one dragon from here ever'?
@Trestus

Could I please have Ramos? He's so pretty!
@Trestus

Could I please have Ramos? He's so pretty!
@MoogleSam

Sure, I'll send him in a moment :)

And, yes, I meant you can take one dragon from this thread, no matter from which of us you are taking it(Ellenai or me), and the category (newbies/general). I wouldn't say "ever", since we might still lift that restriction, for example, when we'll be left with leftovers due to not enough people being interested.

@gutcube
Sure, sending him in a sec.
@MoogleSam

Sure, I'll send him in a moment :)

And, yes, I meant you can take one dragon from this thread, no matter from which of us you are taking it(Ellenai or me), and the category (newbies/general). I wouldn't say "ever", since we might still lift that restriction, for example, when we'll be left with leftovers due to not enough people being interested.

@gutcube
Sure, sending him in a sec.
Don't loose your head. There might be people who'd want to make you short of it, and they'd rather avoid lenghty and unnecessary search.
@Trestus

Ah, alright - just wanted to make sure. XD
@Trestus

Ah, alright - just wanted to make sure. XD
@Trestus Is 5/Mechlem still avalible? If so then I would really like him! c:
@Trestus Is 5/Mechlem still avalible? If so then I would really like him! c:
@Trestus Is Nazoc still available? There are so many pages that I'm quite confused as to which dragons aren't taken yet, so I apologize if he was taken ages ago XD
@Trestus Is Nazoc still available? There are so many pages that I'm quite confused as to which dragons aren't taken yet, so I apologize if he was taken ages ago XD
@xSilentSonatax @KaitoBirdie

Sent.

I try to keep the front page up-to-date, so I'm removing claimed dragons :)
@xSilentSonatax @KaitoBirdie

Sent.

I try to keep the front page up-to-date, so I'm removing claimed dragons :)
@Trestus

If #3 Levant is available I would welcome her into my lair

Thank you
@Trestus

If #3 Levant is available I would welcome her into my lair

Thank you
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15