Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Dragons for Everyone
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
Hi! @Ellenai and me were holding a giveaway for newbies last month, and, well... It didn't go as planned. Luckily, we have YOU to help us. And new newbies :) Everyone is welcome, everything must go! Alrighty, then, some simple rules 1. First come first serve. [s]One dragon per person.[/s] You can take another dragon, now! 2. Make sure you ping* the correct person for a dragon. (if you don't know - write @ before their username, like I did above with Ellenai. It will notify us about you posting a message. :) ) Ellenai has separate list of dragons from her lair, and I have my own. It makes managing the thread easier. 3. Dragons are splitted into two groups. Newbie Exclusive, meant only for those who joined 17th November, and Free for All, which is generally open group, from which anyone can claim a dragon. One dragon rule still applies, doesn't matter from which group you take it! 4. Please, do not exalt or resell these dragons immediately. At least let them grow up and breed them once. That makes us feel they at least had some use... 5. No whining if you didn't manage to grab the dragon you've wanted in time. 6. No drama - We want everyone to have a good time here. First sign of someone stirring up, and the topic is sent to outer space, where noone can hear you whine. All dragons come named, sometimes using the random generator, sometimes not. If you don't like the name, there's a thing called Scroll of Renaming [item=Scroll of Renaming] in the Treasure Marketplace, costing 6000 Treasure. That's five minutes in any of games on the Fairgrounds, so, don't expect us to hand it over to you - we did it once, and saw them hoarded in receipent's Hoard, or used on another dragon. And we did not like it. I hope that's clear :) If you have any questions, regarding the raffle or not, just ask - we'll be more than happy to answer most of them :D
Hi!

@Ellenai and me were holding a giveaway for newbies last month, and, well... It didn't go as planned.
Luckily, we have YOU to help us. And new newbies :)

Everyone is welcome, everything must go!

Alrighty, then, some simple rules

1. First come first serve. One dragon per person. You can take another dragon, now!

2. Make sure you ping* the correct person for a dragon.
(if you don't know - write @ before their username, like I did above with Ellenai. It will notify us about you posting a message. :) )
Ellenai has separate list of dragons from her lair, and I have my own. It makes managing the thread easier.

3. Dragons are splitted into two groups. Newbie Exclusive, meant only for those who joined 17th November, and Free for All, which is generally open group, from which anyone can claim a dragon. One dragon rule still applies, doesn't matter from which group you take it!

4. Please, do not exalt or resell these dragons immediately. At least let them grow up and breed them once. That makes us feel they at least had some use...

5. No whining if you didn't manage to grab the dragon you've wanted in time.

6. No drama - We want everyone to have a good time here. First sign of someone stirring up, and the topic is sent to outer space, where noone can hear you whine.

All dragons come named, sometimes using the random generator, sometimes not. If you don't like the name, there's a thing called Scroll of Renaming Scroll of Renaming in the Treasure Marketplace, costing 6000 Treasure. That's five minutes in any of games on the Fairgrounds, so, don't expect us to hand it over to you - we did it once, and saw them hoarded in receipent's Hoard, or used on another dragon. And we did not like it.

I hope that's clear :)
If you have any questions, regarding the raffle or not, just ask - we'll be more than happy to answer most of them :D
Don't loose your head. There might be people who'd want to make you short of it, and they'd rather avoid lenghty and unnecessary search.
So, well, this is the post where I show the dragons from my lair, that I want to give away.
Please, if you ask about them: Ping me, say a number under which they are displayed, and if you want to bother, post a picture. (it makes quite interesting finds later, when I stumble upon old threads, and see the dergs gened up :) )

The dragons are split in two sections: Newbie Exclusive, and General. Newbie Exclusive is meant for those, who joined on November 17th, general is... Well, general, for everyone, including newbies. So, once again: Newcomers can ask for any dragon, others can ask for those that are displayed under general.

Okay, dragons looking for new home here:

Went off. Sorry. Look below at Ellenai stuff, though, some really nice dragons there.
So, well, this is the post where I show the dragons from my lair, that I want to give away.
Please, if you ask about them: Ping me, say a number under which they are displayed, and if you want to bother, post a picture. (it makes quite interesting finds later, when I stumble upon old threads, and see the dergs gened up :) )

The dragons are split in two sections: Newbie Exclusive, and General. Newbie Exclusive is meant for those, who joined on November 17th, general is... Well, general, for everyone, including newbies. So, once again: Newcomers can ask for any dragon, others can ask for those that are displayed under general.

Okay, dragons looking for new home here:

Went off. Sorry. Look below at Ellenai stuff, though, some really nice dragons there.
Don't loose your head. There might be people who'd want to make you short of it, and they'd rather avoid lenghty and unnecessary search.
Ping me for these:

None at the moment.
Ping me for these:

None at the moment.
@Ellenai [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3253566] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/32536/3253566_350.png[/img] [/url] Might I get this one to use for my raffles?
@Ellenai

3253566_350.png

Might I get this one to use for my raffles?
B6ve782.gif
@Trestus could I snag #8 from you? He reminds me of a Koi, also I have at least one decent breeding partner for him (who conveniently is ready tomorrow). Thank you!
@Trestus could I snag #8 from you? He reminds me of a Koi, also I have at least one decent breeding partner for him (who conveniently is ready tomorrow). Thank you!
@Trestus Are 3 or 4 still available? They're both the Double Obsidian guardians. We would love to welcome either of them in our Lair!

@JenKenobi - just in case...
@valleh - Some cute/pretty free dragons!
@Trestus Are 3 or 4 still available? They're both the Double Obsidian guardians. We would love to welcome either of them in our Lair!

@JenKenobi - just in case...
@valleh - Some cute/pretty free dragons!
sppyKqc.png?1.pngnKRo2NQ.jpgtumblr_nztprf8uLm1u9ymyzo1_100.giftumblr_oe33veRpWp1u9ymyzo1_100.pngmentor_badge_n2_by_shadowshot9-daodnly.pngnE2iWmO.png
@Trestus #1 is beautiful! Can I call her?

Thanks!
@Trestus #1 is beautiful! Can I call her?

Thanks!
@Trestus Is #9 still available?She's soo pretty! I like her name, too :)
@Trestus Is #9 still available?She's soo pretty! I like her name, too :)
@nitsukiaoi
If you do not mind the fact that she's been bred already, then sure. :)

Setting up the crossroads~
@nitsukiaoi
If you do not mind the fact that she's been bred already, then sure. :)

Setting up the crossroads~
@Trestus is 6 still avaible? If not any dragon would do! I am new so I dont really know which type i like yet ^^
@Trestus is 6 still avaible? If not any dragon would do! I am new so I dont really know which type i like yet ^^
tumblr_niajzvn5n21tfzajgo1_400.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15